Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. RahulYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years old, I have lot of problems in year 2000. I got hiv positive, next in right ear I get some sound, I got some black spots in legs, severe cervical back ache and dental teeth problems bottom row 4 teeth totally spoil. please help.
My right hand palm always keep paining specially in the palm near thumb. Also the particular region is also becoming senseless day by day. Please help.
I met with an incident and I have multiple fractures in my right leg last 7 months ago, still I was walking with the help of stick i am getting some pain when I walking, how may you suggest me now I was medicine like affical and ciss-q from the beginning
. My age is 57 Yrs. My weight is gain and lot of belly Fat on my Stomach and Lower limb. What medicine I use or How can I reduce My wight o bally Fat. Also my Knee and Joint is paining I can not walk properly.
I am coming across all these problems Neck nerves pain, indigestion, head pain so which doctor should I consult or any suggestions that you can give to me or can you identify my disease.
I an 43 years old. I am suffering from back pain ocasionally(once in a week) but not regularly. Please clarify it ?
I am 21 year old. I am suffered from back pain problem from last 1 year. I am taking medicine but I am not getting well.
I am 25+ year young girl, I have low back pain problem from 7 years in period time, but now I have regularly pain from 6/7 month, I can not take any heavy things and when I laying on bed I could not turn, I feel pain, please suggest me.
I am weighing 95kg and age of 58,How to reduce my weight.Suffering from knee pain too. please do help
I have back pain from last week, because back pain some time I can't do any thing. I m doing Jim regularly but because of back pain. Is there any problem with going to jim?
Sir o have mostly pain in femur and tibia bone. Whenever I ran whatever less or more. I feel bony weakness.
Hello doctor I am feeling pain in my leg I do not know why it is being but I understand that it is being cause to run daily in the morning after the breaking some month. But my problem is not stopping so please give me solution if you have.
Hello! My mother's age is 57 .She is suffering from back pain from last 4 years She tried many treatments but no permanent solution. As per spine mri she has osteoporosis and degeneration in disc .She takes painkiller which helps only for time being. Physiotherapy does not help at all. She did try some homeopathy treatment she felt better in pain after 2 months of treatment but then she got psoriasis on her back which was spreading on palm and feet then she stopped the treatment. As because of psoriasis she was unable to do daily household activities as she was getting cuts in hand .Now recently she applies dynapar qps spray daily once at night on her back then she feels little better in pain and when pain is more she takes ultracet tablet. Is there any cure for her pain or she has to live with the pain. She has no other sickness besides pain. Is there any other good external ointment to apply in ayurveda or homeopathy but then it should not give rise to psoriasis. As currently she is dependent on Dynapar qps.
I am having pain in shoulders. I don't why it's happening. Whenever I sit. That time it's happen. Even now neck started paining. Please tell solution for it. Or o should x-ray testing.
I am having upper back pain below shoulder every morning for last 1 months later when I wake up its ok. Is this showing any symptoms of disease I am afraid please help.
My mom is 50 years old. She has osteo arthritis is obese and has high bp. Can I join her in swimming pool to learn. As in my question is more about atleast making her walk in swimming pool. Is it safe or not?
You might be an elite athlete or just a commoner. There is always a possibility for you to develop back pain while carrying out your daily activities. You might not be aware, but regular activities such as sitting at the computer, running on the treadmill or simply crawling into your bed for a good night sleep can affect the health of your spine. You are always at the risk of damaging your spine, these damages lead to back pain. It has been found that faulty postures can cause back pain by causing straining of the back muscles, injuring the tendons and damaging the vertebrae or ligaments. Back pain can be caused due to the overuse of a particular activity or for undertaking a new activity.
However, it is often very difficult to pin point the exact reason behind the occurrence of back pain. Here are the common causes for back pain:
- The screen trouble: You are likely to develop back pain, if you spend long hours sitting in front of the commuter. Researchers believe that spending nine hours or more a day by texting on smart phones or tablets or typing on the computer is dangerous. You must take break at regular intervals while working on the gadgets to avoid back pain. Your monitor of the computer should be placed at the level of your eye.
- You skip the core exercises: The health of your spine depends on the core regions of your body as well. The core region includes your back, side, pelvic, and buttock muscles. It is important that you practise the core exercises like lunges, squats, and planks. They help in strengthening the muscles around your core region and keep your spine healthy.
- Improper sleep pattern: Your sleeping pattern is as much important as your walking or sitting pattern, when it comes to the health of your spine. If you sleep on your stomach, pressure is placed on joints and muscles. This may cause straining of the muscles or ligaments in the spine region.
- Smoking: Cigarettes are not just unhealthy for your lungs or heart, they are equally bad for the spine. Cigarettes contain nicotine. Researchers have found that nicotine hampers the flow of blood to vertebrae and disks in between the spine. Insufficient supply of blood to the spine region results in low absorption of calcium by the bones in this region. Therefore, you end up developing back pain.
- Blame it on your emotions: Back pain adds to your emotional stress. But believe it or not, the reverse is equally true. Depression and emotional stress increases or sometimes even initiates back pain. When an individual is depressed, his or her glands releases stress hormones known as cortisol. This hormone causes the muscles in the back region to tense up.