Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rahul
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. RahulYour feedback matters!
My mother is 47 year old. She is suffering neck and shoulder pain for 2 years. neurologist and an orthopedic doctors sugest cervi xray and gives some medicine and exercise for neck and shoulder. But her pain is not fine. Than we go a orth neuro physiotherapy a bpt doctor and her neck pain is control but shoulder pain is same. Please give me medicine name for shoulder and neck pain. Is this cervical spondylosis? Please give me medicine name.
I am 16 years old but I have a back ache from 2 years if I do more work it starts paining in the back region so what shall I do now to reduce three problem please reply soon.
Answer for my mother she is having pain in heels for past 6 months, painkillers is only giving slight relief reasons are unknown pls do answer. She had undergone under rigorous medicine and injection by orthopedics specialist by no relief only temporary. Pls provide possible reasons and solutions if any.
I'm suffering from a severe pain in left side of back ribs and I'm unable to sleep properly .What should I do?
My friend develops rapid swelling and edema after minor trauma. E.g. Pinch, scratches, nail marks. What is the cause?
Sir,/Madam, I have pain under left back rib since 4 years, I have seen so many doctors but all suggest only physiotherapy, I did so, but only after 6-7 days pain again come back. I also do back exercise, which shown by physiotherapist. No good result. Now often I got typical strain through bone ribs, and pain is locking my breath even. Pain remains for few days, it forced me to take pain killer. I have joint pain but no muscle pain, no swelling, no reddish ness. I have lot of blood test report. I want a suitable advice from all section of doctors. Please help me. If any doctor who want to cure me. Please guide me. Thank you.
I am having pain in my right shoulder. I used to play cricket (right arm medium fast ). Is there anything I have to worry about? If there means how to take off my pain and make myself healthy? Give me some dietary suggestions for this case?
I am suffering from Becker's Muscular Dystrophy. I heard that using stem cell therapies it's going to be possible to treat this. Can anyone help me to know has we got any success till now, if not, then what are the chances? I am am 28 years old and still has ability to walk several kilometres but facing difficulty in climbing heights and getting up from floor. What is the maximum age that I can expect for my walking ability?
I am 21 year male. I have pain at the top of my ringfinger on left hand. What can I do for it. Is there any type of medition or vaccen with which it will left pain. Because it is so painic.
A dislocated shoulder is an injury in the shoulder joint, which is the most mobile joint present in the body. A dislocated shoulder injury occurs when the upper arm bone juts out of the socket in your shoulder blade. The shoulder is capable of moving in several directions, so a shoulder dislocation can happen through either the front of your shoulder or the back of your shoulder, although most dislocations happen through the front of the shoulder.
Shoulder Dislocation Causes
Shoulder dislocations generally happen in situations involving extreme impact to the shoulders. The most common causes of dislocated shoulders include:
- Sports injuries: Over 75% of dislocated shoulder injuries are a result of injuries sustained from sports or sports related activities. Contact sports, such as hockey and football, which require a lot of close ranged contact, as well as sports like gymnastics and skiing often cause a lot of dislocated shoulder injuries.
- Injuries not related to sports/accidents: Hard blows to your shoulder, such as a result of a vehicle accident could be a very common reason behind shoulder dislocations.
- Sudden fall: Any sudden impact to your shoulder which puts a lot of strain on the shoulder blade, such as falling down a ladder, or tripping on a wet surface, may also lead to shoulder dislocation injuries.
Shoulder Dislocation Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of a shoulder dislocation injury include:
- Extreme shoulder pain: Severe pain in the shoulder joint along with an inability to freely move the shoulder is a sure-fire symptom of a dislocated shoulder.
- Visible deformation: If the shoulder joint looks contorted, twisted, or grossly out of shape, it is quite certain that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Soft and raw to the touch: When touched from the side, if the shoulder feels extremely mushy and you cannot feel the bone underlying it, a shoulder dislocation injury is definitely the reason behind it.
- Numbness and weakness: A numb feeling not only in the shoulder, but all throughout the affected upper arm is usually a sign that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Swelling/bruising: This doesn’t always occur, especially if the dislocation is a minor one; however, severe swelling and bruising of the shoulder, especially if you have recently suffered a huge impact to it, is a guaranteed sign of a dislocated shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.