Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. RahulYour feedback matters!
I have back pain. Which is regularly happen. I used many ointments and gels. But there is no effect. What should I do?
2. Find a low-impact exercise you enjoy.
3. Give physical therapy a try: a physical therapist can help design an exercise program that fits your individual ability level and teach you proper techniques to spare your joints.
4. Get enough rest and relaxation.
5. Make sure you're getting enough sleep: arthritis pain can interfere with a good night's sleep. However, proper sleep is necessary for overall health.
6. Use ice and/or heat: for many people with arthritis pain, ice can help relieve pain and swelling and heat can help ease stiffness.
7. Apply a topical pain reliever:
8. Use an oral pain reliever: ask your doctor about your options. Oral pain medications are commonly used to treat osteoarthritis symptoms.
9. Consider injections: persistent arthritis pain may respond to treatment with injections. Available options include corticosteroids, which can be used up to 2 or 3 times a year to relieve severe pain. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of injectable treatments for knee pain.
10. Talk to your doctor about surgery: if you have severe osteoarthritis symptoms that interfere with daily life and do not respond to conservative treatment, surgery may be necessary. Ask your doctor about arthroscopic procedures or total knee replacement, may be necessary.
I am 14 years old When I was playing something pinned into my foot it turned black and slightly swollen in the spot how to cure it.
Hello sir My age is 24 yrs. I had faced a deadfull accident before 10 month. Fractured occurs in my hip joint, mri report tells that in hip joint socket has been fractured. Facing so many problems.Please help me.
I am facing severe pain in my legs and is it any sign of arthritis. I face problems walking and the gap between my legs is minimum causing anal portion to rise up from central portion between legs. When I wake up I feel swollen pain in legs in morning.
Hello, this is rahul sharma, I am having backache since last 3 days. This backache is growing more with time. Let me give you a view of it when I stand for a long time say 2 to 3 hour automatically the pain starts. Can you tell me how do I solve the problem?
I am 62 yers old. I have pain on left foot heel when wake up in the morning. It will last for 10 -15 minutes.
Dear sir/mam my wife ( age: 26 yrs) is going through the water accumulation problem in her right knee from past one year, I have visited many doctors but none is able to diagnose the exact reason of it. Removed water from her knees two times by the doctors but it gets filled again and again, doctors diagnosed ra on the basis of ra factor and anti ccp tests, gave the arthritis medicines for 6 months but still the problem is same, the last doctor I visited 2 weeks back says she is not having arthiritis as she don't have pain in any other bone joints in the body and xray is normal. I am attaching the last x-ray report done on 18. 04. 2015 for your convenience, almost an year back she met with an accident on the same knee, got bruises and blood came out but nothing was found in xray. If possible please guide me to the right path. I have all the reports available with me. Your valuable support is required. please help. Regards:
Foot palm pain from 6-7 days .pain only when walking. And standing .it pain when pressure is on foot. What is plantar fascia? What medicine I should take.
Fingertips of my wife become numb during sleep in early hours. What could be the reason and probable solution.
My relative is suffering from legs pain from last 3 months, what can be the reason and she should do? please advice.
What Is Spondylolisthesis?
Spondylolisthesis is a spinal condition that affects the lower vertebrae (spinal bones). This disease causes one of the lower vertebras to slip forward onto the bone directly beneath it. This is a painful condition, but it is treatable in most cases. Both therapeutic and surgical methods may be used. Proper exercise techniques can help you avoid this condition.
Symptoms of Spondylolisthesis
The symptoms of spondylolisthesis vary. People with mild cases may not have any symptoms. However, people with severe cases may be unable to perform daily activities. Some of the most common symptoms are:
- persistent lower back pain
- stiffness in your back and legs
- lower back tenderness
- thigh pain
- tight hamstring and buttock muscles
The treatment for spondylolisthesis depends on your severity of pain and vertebra slippage. Nonsurgical treatments can help ease pain and encourage the bone to go back into place. It's important to avoid contact sports during the healing process.
Common nonsurgical treatment methods include:
- wearing a back brace
- doing physical therapy exercises
- taking over-the-counter or prescription anti-inflammatory drugs (such as ibuprofen) to reduce pain
- using epidural steroid injections
Sir I'm 32 years old and I am suffering from slip disc problem my right leg always having hard pain please suggest me proper treatment.
The miniscule cracks in a bone are known as stress fractures. This type of fracture is caused by persistent application of force, mostly due to overuse. Activities like jumping or running up and down for long distances can also cause the condition. A normal bone weakened due to osteoporosis is another reason for stress fractures. Rigorous or excessive exercise can cause this condition as well.
These types of fractures are common in the lower leg and foot as these are the weight bearing bones. Field athletes and sportsperson are susceptible to stress fractures.
Some of the causes of this fracture are:
- Frequent application of a huge amount of force, greater than what the bones of a person's lower legs and feet can bear can cause this type of fracture. This force causes an imbalance between resorption and the growth of bone.
- If the bones are continually subjected to force without being given adequate time to recover, then the body tends to reabsorb bone cells faster than they can be replaced. These fatigued bones, when subjected to repetitive force, may cause tiny cracks which can turn into stress fractures.
Stress fractures usually occur in the metatarsal bones in the foot, heel bone, shin bone, thigh bone, and pubic rami of the pelvis among many other bones in the body.
Some of the symptoms of stress fractures may include:
- Swelling in the affected area
- The area may grow tender and the crack usually increases while the foot is at rest
X-rays are the common methods of diagnosis. If left untreated, these fractures can lead to chronic pain.
Related Tip: Bone Fractures - Causes and Symptoms