Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. RahulYour feedback matters!
Hi madam or sir I am a psoriasis patient I was ever try to stop the psoriasis but not still that stopped so please tell me some ointments and creams.
I only masturbate in week once and now days I not feel much to have sex or I not feel sexual and my penis also not stand much why? Am only 21 and this age I should be v sexual right? I beg you Dr. please make me v sexual and v v gud in bed I wnt to be v strong in sex please And one more big problem is tht in normal time when I am normal like now not sexual tht time my penis is v v small like kids penis y this hell like this happening with me Dr. please I beg you help me.
Abdomen pain or abdominal pain is usually experienced in the area between the chest and the stomach. This kind of pain usually comes as a dull cramp that also produces shooting stabs of pains intermittently, or it may be a localised pain in one side of the stomach. This may also be accompanied by inflammation, and other diseases related to organs like intestines, kidneys, pancreas, liver, spleen and stomach.
So what are the causes of stomach or abdomen pain? Read on to find out:
- Food Poisoning: Food poisoning can be caused due to dirty water or contaminated food. This can give rise to various infections as well as conditions like traveller's diarrhoea or loose motions.
- Gastro Intestinal Conditions: GERD or gastroesophaegal reflux disease and gastroenteritis, among various others can also lead to abdomen pain as a symptom along with severe acidity and nausea. Irritable bowel syndrome is another major ailment which can leave you with persistent abdominal pain.
- Generalised Pain: This kind of pain occurs in the overall area all around the stomach and may point at the presence of conditions like Crohn's Disease, a traumatic injury, appendicitis, flu, or even a urinary tract infection. Further, when the gas settles and tightens the stomach due to the inability to pass a motion on a normal, regular basis, this may be termed as constipation. This also leads to abdomen pain.
- Localised Lower Abdomen Pain: Pain that is found specifically in the lower area of the abdomen can be caused due to appendicitis, obstruction or blockage in the intestine or colon, and other ailments. This pain can also be accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
- Localised Upper Abdomen Pain: This kind of pain may emanate due to the presence of gallstones, liver inflammation or hepatitis, pneumonia, or even in the middle of a heart attack.
- Localised Centre Abdomen Pain: Pain in the centre part of the stomach or abdomen may be caused due to gastroenteritis, an injury or even the accumulation of waste products in the body, otherwise known as uraemia.
- Abdomen Pain and Women: For women, such localised pain may be caused due to pelvic inflammatory disease, urinary tract infection, endometriosis, ectopic pregnancy, menstrual cramps which are also called dysmenorrhoea, and fibroids. Miscarriages can also cause pain in this part of the abdomen, for women.
- Renal Stones: Renal stones or stone in kidney is one of the most common cause of abdomen pain. The pain caused by kidney stone is such that it can make a patient roll in bed and this pain may radiate to toward the groin as well.
Persistent pain and nausea that come with vomiting and finally give rise to blood in the vomit or stool should be checked by the doctor immediately, so as to rule out any serious ailment. Imaging tests, ultrasound and an X-Ray can help in diagnosis.
My age 22 years, inside of throat there is a pain, please I am not able to talk properly, eating, please give me suggestion.
I had taken I pill abt 2 months back. My period came after about 21 days and it was very very light. Was different from normal period. Then after about 28 days I had normal period. My period usually Comes early. But this time it came on time. Now in this month it has been almost 30 days. But no sign of period yet. I have not indulged in any sexual activity also. White discharge has lessened and now stopped but no period.
I am 24 year old ,i m taking treatment for tuberculosis ,cystitis nd sinusitis in homeopathic. I have also but my Dr. says that after recovering by these condition, your treatment for pcos will be started, I have acne on my face, I have pcos problem from two years, can I take hormonal pills (ginette35) which was prescribed me by a gynaecologist .i want to ask that can I take these tablets wid my homeopathic treatment. Please provide me guidance.
I have done sex on 23 rd january 2017 ,unprotectedly with a girl. After some day I felt painfully lympnods (neck), low fever, abdominal pain. Then I did anti body test (immunochomatography) at 3 rd week and 4 th week. Both came negative. From 5 th week I felt burning sensation on the tip of my penis, and some red spot. After using MICOGENT ointment it went away. From 6 week I felt burning sensation inside my mouth ,and tingling sensation and burning sensation on the tip of finger nad feet. I also done 4 th generation CMIA method at hiv 1 and 2 antibody and antigen at 42 days. It was negative. And also done HBV, HCV,VDRL all came back negative at 8 week. And also done hiv anti body test COMB AIDS from a govt hospital ,it came back negative. Now I am at 9 week 4 days. I felt burning sensation much more inside my mouth. I am scared what to do. What to do in next? Please help me!
Im 28years male and I have headache for2months and also my eyes are also little bit pain what can I do for this.
I am not able to satisfy my partner because I ejaculate within 2-3 minutes as I enter her. I mastuburate every alternate days. I am 25years old newly married. I want to know how to overcome this problem. Is there any gel or medicine to delay my ejaculation or any exercise?
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
Hello doctor, my penis is too small in its girth and length like kids I am getting marriage very soon IBM worried about this and I tried many medicines but its just waste of money what do you suggest me.
I haven't masturbated from 77 days & I take proper diet. Is it good or bad for me? What will happen if I stop masturbating for 2-3 years?
Sinus problem Facing sinus problem sines 4 years I have consulted a doctor he suggested for an operation. So what I have to do now? Symptoms- when contact to air or when we eat sweet items its gets heavy and it will irritate me for 7-8 days so what do I do now?
I have a sex problem, I feel a lot of sex weakness from last year and am also married so it's make stress for me please suggest my something.
I am 39 year old male. I snore very loud while sleeping by open mouth. What should I do? please advice.
ED can be caused by a variety of factors, including certain medications, injuries, chronic diseases and mental disorders, and even drug use. Although not all ED is preventable, there are things that you can do to reduce your risk of ED.
Lead a Healthy Lifestyle
Whole body health contributes to sexual health. It is important to keep your arteries and nerves healthy to maintain good circulation and prevent damage later on.
Poor diet and exercise and unhealthy behaviors can increase your risk for ED, as well as other health conditions. There are number of lifestyle changes that can help you stay healthy. To reduce your risk of ED, consider:
avoiding excessive alcohol use
Control Your Chronic Illness
Chronic diseases are some of the major causes of ED. Cardiovascular disease and diabetes significantly increase ED risk in older men. Therefore, it is important to control chronic diseases by taking all medications as directed and leading a healthier lifestyle. Doing so can help you maintain functional erections.
You’ll want to:
regulate your blood sugar
try to keep blood pressure at healthy levels
manage your cholesterol through diet and medication, if needed
take medications for chronic conditions, if needed
In addition to the aforementioned diseases and conditions, prostate disorders—specifically, prostate cancer and treatment—often cause ED. Surgery to remove the prostate gland and surrounding tissues, called a radical prostatectomy, can often damage nerves and tissues near the penis, which can lead to ED. However, studies have found that getting erections after surgery can help prevent ED in the future.
Although controversial, penile rehabilitation seems to improve the health of the penile tissue. It appears to improve blood flow and prevent scarring.
Additional research has shown that regular intercourse—at least once per week—reduced the risk for developing ED in men aged 55 to 75.
Communication is Key
No matter the cause of your ED, open, honest communication is crucial for treatment and prevention. ED can undoubtedly affect your sex life and relationships, and creates a significant amount of stress. However, failing to manage that stress can actually exacerbate ED. Talking to your partner about what you are experiencing can help alleviate stress and may also help you and your partner find other forms of intimacy while you are seeking treatment for ED.
While ED can be an uncomfortable or potentially embarrassing subject, having a frank discussion about your symptoms with your doctor is the first step towards finding treatment.