Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. RahilYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. I have lower backache for two days. No ointment is working! What should I do? I got a serious injury in my back two years ago.
Severe headache, since 3 years (on and off, mostly originating in the back of head or sometimes variable origin and spreads to entire head, throbbing type, from low intensity to high, aggravated with exertion n relived by sleep and medication, sometimes pain after getting up from sleep, vertigo sometimes, neck stiffness present, pain radiated to back of eye in extreme pain, increase in headache with eye movements, sometimes sensitivity to light n sound in extreme headache,(no history of nausea vomiting diarrhea fever cold cough, no pain in shoulder, hands and no history of blurring vision double vision muscle weakness tingling n numbness of limbs and no problem in coordination no scalp tenderness and not aggregated by cold.). What could be the cause of headache?
Can you please give me solution for chronic neck and back ache. Have been taking calcium and vitamin D3 and also nothing found in x-ray.
I am 26 years. Due to heavy running my back muscle tightness came. I feel medius muscle got tightness. I feel dip at that spot like spasm where mediums minimus is present I'm suffering from last 3 months. Can I be alright, please help me. What I must do.
I am 60 years old I have constipation, arthirities, arthoporou, cyatica, kenee pain, lower back ache etc. Please advise me.
I had been completion thyroidectomy operation before 3 months ago. After surgery, I am taking radioactive iodine treatment for cancer cells destroyed in body. Now, Last one week, Having pain in my left shoulder part and have swelling too in left side of my body and tingling and numbness feeling again and again in the body. Mostly on lips, two hands and legs. I had been shown the doctor here, They gave me some medicines as ultracet and other antibiotics for pain relief. But, there is no much more difference in swelling. Is it normal?
My left shoulder are dislocate little bit before few years but problem appear in these days. It pain some times but not too much.
I am suffering from chronic neck pain and stress I did not take sleep properly and I am suffer from face itching and heads itching and dandruff.
Sir, I am suffering from pain on entire leg with ankle area. Due to a bike accident before 1 year nd 6 months. My right leg was seriously injured. There is 2 comminuted on tibia fibula and 1 closed femoral fracture. Also 3 metacarpals got comminuted fracture. Soft tissues, muscles, nerves were also lost. Then total 5 surgery was done including 2 plastic and reconstructive surgery. About 27 hour required for the whole surgery. Muscles and vein from my wings portion and skin from left thigh grafted to leg with ankle area. Then im recovered after 8 months. Now im walking, but my ankle is totally suffering of stiffness and a slight bend on fractured ankle area like bowed legs. I think it causes due to 8 months bed ridden without plaster. Sensation is too less because that portion is fully reconstructed. And my leg is 1 and half inch shorten. Due to fracture. So please suggest me the treatment for maximum recovery. 1. For stiffness 2. For slight bend 3. For leg shorten 4. For scars in reconstructed area Please sir its a humble request.
Hello. My mother is 60 years old and she is having pain in her knees from past few days. We consulted the doctor and he suggested a sachet medicine named 'ezycart sachet . It has non vegetarian constituents as it has Red mark over the packet. Salt name is "Collagen Peptides" Can you please suggest me an alternative medicine / sachet with the same salt which is vegetarian . Also she is diabetic so please suggest something sugar free. (Like ezycart is sugar free)
Hi sir, I'm 25 years old and in my left hand there's lot of pain and I don't have any others problems and I used to go to gym for body building, I have doubt that this pain it's relates to heart attack or or any cardiac problem, pls guide me.
Along with curing anger and stress, yoga is also beneficial in treating osteoporosis, either by itself or in combination with different medicines. Osteoporosis is an illness described by weak and diminishing bones that can result in cracks and fractures in the bones. Some of the postures that can be helpful in treating osteoporosis are as follows:
- Utthita trikonasana: Uttihita trikonasana is an expanded triangle posture which is helpful in curing many diseases. Along with diminishing the side effects of osteoporosis, it additionally avoids soreness, increases strength and gets rid of spinal pain. Begin this posture by standing straight with your legs separated by four feet. Then, extend the arms to the ground with the palm facing downwards. Slide the left leg across the right side of your body. You need to slide it behind the left leg. Now extend your right leg towards the left side of your body. This will leave you in a sitting position. Where your right leg is placed on top of your left leg, make sure both your knees are on top of each other. Now straighten your body to an upright position.
- Ardha chandrasana: This asana is also called as the half-moon posture. This posture comes under hatha yoga and is beneficial for various medical issues, for example, osteoporosis, menstrual issues, exhaustion, sciatica and stomach-related cramps. You can practice this pose to get rid of osteoporosis and appreciate a sound body.
- Padangusthasana: This stance delicately stretches and strengthens persistently tight hamstrings.
- Adho mukha svanasana: It is one of yoga's most commonly practiced postures. Adho mukha svanasana offers a definitive wholesome, reviving stretch.
- Utthita hasta padangustasana: In this pose, keeping up the balance while standing on one foot strengthens your endurance capabilities.
- Utthita parsvakonasana: Discover the flexibility in your sides of the body from your heel to your fingertips with an extended side angle pose.
- Utthita trikonasana: It is a broadened triangle posture and is important as a standing posture in many styles of yoga.
- Ardha chandrasana: Make proper balance with your leg and the lower part of your leg as you look for strength and flexibility into this adjusting posture.
- Parivrtta parsvakonasana: This revolved side angle pose, a variation of utthita parsvakonasana requires a considerable measure of adaptability to bend flexibly and balance on the back heel.
- Uttanasana: Uttanasana will awaken your hamstrings and will help you to calm your brain.
- Urdhva dhanurasana: Urdhva dhanurasana can help in strengthening your arms, legs, abdomen and spine all at once.
- Virabhadrasana: Named after a wild warrior, an incarnation of Shiva, this adaptation of a warrior pose increases the stamina.
Yoga is one of the most secure measures and medicines for osteoporosis. It is something that anyone of any age can do at any place. The advantages are numerous and dangers are few if done properly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.