Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RaghuramanYour feedback matters!
I tried to have sex but before even I insert I ejaculated, only slept on her body and pressed and kissed the boobs thats it I ejaculated. Please help.
Avoid crowded places.
Don't get cooled or drink cold drink when your heated/after sun exposure.
If your health detourate after 48 hour of medication inform immediately to your doctors.
There is free treatment and investigation available in government hospital for swine flue and influenza.
Hello doctor's, Question: I masturbate day before yesterday after watching porn. And after that yesterday I had sex with my wife (with condom) in afternoon and during night I ejaculates inside her for convince baby. Will there be chances of baby? What the time gap required for good sperm for convince baby after one ejaculations? Thank you,
I am a 21 year old girl. I have noticed blood in m stool many times. And its quite painful also. What should I do?
Hello doc. I hve got ringworm infection on ome parts of my body. Its there on my neck, my right wrist, my groins and thigh. Griseofulvin was tried @ 250mg x b.I.D for 20 days but there has been no improvement at all. Kindly suggest what I should do.
I'm 25 years old unmarried girl (weight 33 kg. I have cyst in my right Overy which measures 5 cm. Doctor advised me to remove cyst by laparoscopy. I have used endosis tablets for 3 months. But there is no charge in size. If I remove cyst by laparoscopy, is it affect pregnancy?
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children.