Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RaghuramanYour feedback matters!
My stomach do not get properly cleaned, I mean my bowel movements are not ok. Kindly help me to get through it, also I am taking multivitamin tables for my hairs is this problem is because of this?
Haemorrhoids/ piles which is also called bavasir and mulvyadh.
- Before seeking for medical consultation, home remedies can be tried to cure this anorectal problem in the initial stages.
- We will take a read of the home remedies which are helpful towards getting rid of piles or to reduce the pain/ itching raised by piles
- Plenty amount of water: keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water and fluids on daily basis. At least, make a habit to consume 3 liters water and one glass juice a day.
- Healthy diet: junk foods are tasty to eat but they are stealing our health slowly and disturbing our digestion system. Adopt a habit of consuming rich fiber foods. Add green leafy vegetable and fiber fruits. Consume carbohydrates such as whole grain or multigrain. Avoid refined cereals, excessive sugar, and spicy foods. Increase the quantity of vitamin c. Rich fiber food will also ease the bowel moments.
- Exercise regularly: do yoga, walking, jogging, cycling, swimming, or any one of the physical activity. Spare at least half an hour to improve your body stamina. Regular exercising will help you prevent the piles and other rectal problems.
Do not sit on the toilet for long:
Modern lifestyle has led to people sitting on the toilet for long hours. They can be seen using mobile phones or reading newspapers which may distract their minds. This distraction will lead you to spend more time in a toilet than usual which may create pressure in the pelvic region causing hemorrhoids (piles).
So if you are looking for the effective ways to cure hemorrhoids (piles) through home remedies.
Ask and prepare yourself for the following questions:-
- Do you drink plenty of water?
- Do you consume minerals, supplements, and rich fiber foods?
- Do you exercise regularly?
- How long you sit in the toilet?
- Do you use mobile phones or newspapers in toilet?
- Do you put more pressure while making any bowel moment?
If home remedies do not work to cure the hemorrhoids (piles, bavasir and mulvyadh), better to seek to advise from piles expert or surgeon in gurgaon.
My wife has hemoglobin level is 7 and her age is 31 years weight 39 kg . She got fewer usually and become so ugly kindly give better solutions.
I am 18 years old before 1 year when I see any girl in road my body blood circulation is very good my pennies is very active now in my body no blood circulation when I see romantic seems also please tell me sir what happened in my body.
I am 19 years old, I am masturbate from 7-8 years. My penis not erect during try to intercourse. I am failed 4-5 times I am virgin boy. I have strong morning eorevtions, nd can erect when I masturbate or foreplay. But at the time of intercourse my penis goes soft. What I do .plzzzz give me solution. Nd give me reason why its happen with me. Nd solution please help me I worried about it.
My mother is 76 years old, non diabetic but hypertension and acidity since past 10 years. Taking Nitrolex SR - 1 per day and RAZO D 1#. She is having osteo arthritis and constipation for which she takes Anuloma powder. What to do for pain and diet?
I have the headache regularly pain start from back and goes to head and hence the headache. What should I do? What is it?
Inflammatory, chronic and systemic ailments can cause joint or connective tissue damage throughout the body along with fever, rash, hepato-spleenomegaly and arthritis in children. Juvenile arthritis is a persistent inflammatory disease that stays for at least 6 weeks and starts at an early age of less than 16 years with no particular cause detected for the same. This is more commonly found in among girls and is associated with physical as well as emotional stress and triggers any or a combination of symptoms such as irritability, listlessness, discomfort in walking, loss of weight without any apparent reason, loss of appetite, fever, swelling and pain in joint regions. In case your child is suffering from these problems, homeopathy can be of good help.
Homeopathy treats a patient as a whole along with his or her pathological conditions. The homeopathic medicines are prescribed after a complete evaluation and case-analysis of an individual that includes the clinical history of the child, physical as well as mental constitution. Some of the most commonly opted homeopathic medicines for treating juvenile arthritis are-
- Abrotanum: If your child is having trouble in moving causing marasmus of lower parts along with lameness and soreness, which is worse in the morning then this medicine, can help him or her. It is also effective in curing marasmus in children with remarkable emaciation, particularly of the leg where the skin is flabby and swung loose in multiple folds. Sometimes these symptoms are also added with constipation and diarrhoea where this medicine can be opted for.
- Aconite: In case the arthritis is causing drawing and tearing pains along the limbs with violent and acute pulling in the joint regions and bones, then Aconite can help. This medicine is normally recommended for acute arthritis in young people who lead a sedentary life with plethoric habit.
- Apis: When the juvenile arthritis causes swelling in the knee area with stringing soring pain then Apis can mitigate the pain. The pain can spread in the back portion and limbs with tired, bruised feeling and numbness in hands and finger tips. Sometimes hives are also formed with oedematous swellings along with intolerable itching as a symptom of juvenile arthritis. Apis is prescribed in all such cases.
If your child is suffering from this painful discomfort, then you must take him or her to a certified homeopathic doctor instead of administering the medicine without professional advice. With persistent treatment, your child will be able to lead a normal, healthy life like his or her peers and be completely relieved from the suffering.