Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raghuram G
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raghuram GYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from epilepsy since 2007, presently I am taking levipil 1000 twice a day & eptoin 100 (100 mg in morning & 200 mg at night) still sometimes I got sensation of its seizure. How it can be cured doctor?
My mother is been diognised with stroke. Physiotherapy is going on. Please tell me how much time will it take for her recovery.
My child is 13 years old male. He is suffering from Idiopathic Epilepsy about 5 years ago. He continued valparin chrono 300 for 3 years according to neurologists advice and then stopped for 1 years because his EEG report was good. But current EEG report shows again Idiopathic Epilepsy. Dr. Again advised to cont same medicine for another 3 yrs. But when I take 2nd opinion from a Paediatric Neurologist he advised to stop the medicine and advised for IQ test & psychometry test & counselling. I am confused that should I continue the medicine or not? If yes which medicine he should continue? I Want your valuable opinion.
I have swelling on my right hand from last two days. I took medicines but it didn't work. Please suggest me proper medicine.
Hi, some time when I sleep and wake I find out my whole body in sleeping, even I am awake then also can't open my eyes and move my body and shout out also for help then somehow, I try to jerk my body by putting pressure on body and head after few minutes my body circulation start (as feel) then all thing become normal and it looks like that nothing happens this happened me 5 -6 times till now on various times, help me what to do?
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.
My wife is 52 years old having epilepsy and taking EPILAN tablets since 30 years and now the EPLILAN is banned no more available in the market. Hence could you suggest substitute of epilan tablet. Thank you.
I have given some information about epilepsy for general population.
I hope it will create more awareness in general population about debilitating condition.