Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raghunath Reddy K M
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raghunath Reddy K MYour feedback matters!
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.
My teeth is very yellow I am get every thing of my teeth but my teeth is still yellow. How can I make my teeth white.
Everytime I wake up from sleep, my mouth becomes dry and feels very bad. I do not know why this happens? Please tell me the reason and solution for this? Also I get mouth ulcers frequently.
I am sexually engaged with my bf from past two months. Yesterday morning I saw a painless mouth ulcer on my lower lip. Small ulcer. First it was little swelled and blister type then it became middle yellow and side red ulcer type. But painless. I applied hexigel on it from yesterday and today its almost healed. Redness is little and ulcer has also started healing. Almost dried up. Last year also I had ulcers but it was painful. I google and found that syphilis causes painless sores which last 3-6 wèeks. But my sore has already started healing in a day and almost healed. Do you think it can be syphilis or oral cancer? I don't smoke but very rare I take alcohol like twice in a month or sometimes once in 6 months. My boyfriend does not have any sore in his genitals so I think its not syphilis. I have folic acid deficiency. I am tensed so please help me out.
I have an upper tooth cleaned up 2 yrs ago. It's irreparable. It is not shaking but if something goes inside sometimes it pains. Any cure available without pulling it out?
We kill them because of ignorance.
Visit your dentist once in a 6 month for routine check up