Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. RaghunathYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I'm suffering from stomach pain now and then. As I'm a bachelor I can't say I will eat on the particular time. Gas is the only reason for stomach pain or any other issues?
Dr. please name the dry fruits and vegetables which are good for strong erection and for good sex life.
Whenever I eat something heavy I got vomit and my stomach started heating up I got pain in my stomach and also got little bit ho head ache. Now what to do?
I 23 year old. N I feel in scrotum burning and pain from 2 year. Can I take neem 2 times please suggest how much doses should be take. And how long time.
Hi, I am diabetic since 3 years and now I am 35 years old. My problem is my wife is not satisfied with me. And I want to increase my stamina and we are planing to have a baby and what to do for this. My sugar levels are normal every month its before lunch 100 and after lunch 145. So please suggest me a solution for this.
I am relief few days from chicken pox. My whole body fill dark sports. Now please tell me how to remove my dark sports?
Dear sir, I am suffering from fever from many days, I am having dust allergy. Fever comes in night and goes in the morning. can't eat much. I am feeling hungry.
I masturbate twice a day. Even sometimes thrice a day. Will it cause any problem? When I masturbate thrice a day I get pain in penis when there is erection after 3 masturbation.
Hi sir I'm 27 male unmarried. My problem is I very often fall in love with my friends and colleagues (male) who do care for me. I cannot share my feelings with that person as I know attraction towards Same sex is Not a good sign in the society. I always get hurt because every time I used to think about that person. Pls help me out to get out of this. Whether is it a sign of homosexuality? Pls advise me suitably what shoI do?
My stomach is burning. I am feeling spicy in my stomach. It is burning. What should I eat to reduce it.
Can't satisfy my wife on bed, what should I do to cure my premature ejaculation problem? I am only 23 years old.
PP 280. Fasting 180. Poor bowel clearing. Prostrate USG shows 34% urine retention. Pain in left shoulder and neck; when sleeping on left side a numb pain in chest area near left nipple. Please advise.
There are a lot of health conditions people do not want to talk about publicly, as they find it shameful or fear it can point questions at them. However, not talking about them leads to many myths and misconceptions, which hold no truth.
Of these, common is Erectile Dysfunction in men. Most men, at some point of time, experience Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction is a condition, whereby the person concerned is unable to get an erection. Even if he gets one, he fails to keep it. Erectile Dysfunction often goes untreated because most men find the condition embarrassing enough to be discussed. This lack of awareness has given rise to many unreasonable and illogical myths and misconceptions.
Myths and misconceptions about ED that needs to be busted:
Erectile Dysfunction is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, timely medication can greatly improve the condition. For proper awareness, it is necessary to get the facts right.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction is nothing serious, self-medication will help
- Fact: Really? Your grey matter must be working overtime to bless you with such amazing ideas. Erectile Dysfunction, at times, can be an indication of something as big and serious as Diabetes, Parkinson's disease, Hypertension or Atherosclerosis. Reason enough to shed your inhibitions and consult a physician at the earliest.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction is an old age problem
- Fact: These illogical misconceptions will do you no good. Get this baseless myth out of your system. Though Erectile Dysfunction is common amongst the older folks, the younger lot are not spared either.
Erectile Dysfunction can affect men of all age groups.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction can be due to a cold partner, who fails to attract and excite you
- Fact: Lack of interest in your partner seldom results in Erectile Dysfunction. There can be many underlying factors that can interfere with the erection. Certain medications, depression, obesity or lifestyle habits (smoking and street drug abuse) can affect one's performance greatly.
- Myth: Any erection problem is Erection Dysfunction
- Fact: This myth is as absurd and irrational as the saying; all tumors are benign. Before drawing any conclusion, it is important to get to the root cause. A person going through an intense emotional turmoil or stress might not get an erection. There will be days when a man will not be able to keep an erection. There is nothing to raise a hue and cry over it. It is just a phase and will pass off soon.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction results in low or no libido at all
- Fact: In males, low libido often results from a significant drop in the testosterone level. It is an outcome of the hormonal changes taking place within the body. Erectile Dysfunction has little to do with low libido.