Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Raghunath G.V.Your feedback matters!
Hello doctor I wanted to know if primon n and primolut n are used for delaying periods? Are they both the same tablets?
I am 46 years of age. I was suffering with epilepsy and was medicated for that. I am also on respidon 4 mg and flunil 20 mg which is prescribed by the psychiatrist for more than ten years from delhi. As I keep travelling so I don't get time to go to for follow ups sometimes for almost a year or so. Now almost everything is okay except for sleep problem. I am working still I sometimes feel over anxious and restless so I get sometimes sleep problem. I am very sensitive and an introvert I get disturbed easily. I was very slim before the start of medication bit now I am 58 kgs and 5 feet tall. I am very worried about my weight and I walk and do yoga regularly but still I don't seem to lose any weight as I am also suffering from hypothyroid problem almost from last six years now. I want to leave medication for mental illness but I am not confident and I fear that I will not be able to sleep or work if I am without medication. Could you please advice me if it is possible to drop medication and yet live a normal life. I am not married and I do not want to get married either because of my mental illness.
My baby boy is 8 month old he has continuous cold cough and running nose and sometime fever what medicine should I provide him pls tell me.
Sir my question is my weight is more than enough from normal person and I am foods also so my question is how I loss my weight?
Now a days it is a big problem in youth.Many patients come at my chamber with this problem.
- Actually when the age convert from childhood to young, some hormonal changes occur so the glands of body are more active but these glands outlet when obstructed by pollution, then express as acne for skin. I am not discussing here for other glands.
- Fast food oily food another cause.
- Less water intake. Etc.
- Intake 3-4 lts water everyday by any means.
- Use facewash to clear skin and rub gently for 3 minutes. Use normal water for face wash at least 10times in a day. In this way, bad loose elements with death tissue from surface area would be removed.
- Avoid spicy and fast food. If possible take boiled food especially in summer time.
- Don't scrap by nails over acne.
- Don't use any type of cosmetics.
I am 22 years old female, having headache migraine from long back. I was taking medicines and then shift to ayurvedic treatment. It was under control, but by the past 2 days I can not bear the pain and cough is also there. Due to which am suffering from bleeding throat and slight nose bleeding also due to the pressure. What should I do?
I am a cardiac patient recently with ECTATIC LAD & LCX. Now I am having little hypertension too. 135/90 Is there any medication for hypertension which will not affect my erectile function. I am taking ecospirin gold for cardiac problem.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am a 39 years old mail, I am suffering from stomach ulcer for 5 years, and 3 years later surgery conducted in the end of stomach and now be suffering from ulcer. What is the reamedy?
I am male And my age is 20 and I want to know how to increase testosterone naturally to build muscles and I am writing this for free recharge.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterised by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne? Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over Treating the Skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working.
Persistent acne may turn into an infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.
Related Tip: What Makes You Prone to Acne??
I m 18 years old and I had clear skin but after pox there r pimples cmg on my face which r nt normal ines it has pus filled in it there those poky poky ones I have tried everything but there nt gng and the ones which have gn habe left scars how to get rid of these scars.
My wife is 26 years old and suffering from pcos problem. We are trying for three years for baby. Today my wife 's transvaginal sonography is done. She has bicornuate uterus. Is there something difficulties for conceive having bicornuate uterus. Please suggest we are so anxious.
Hi I am doing exercise regularly but I can't loose weight. And food is not digesting .having digestive problem.
SIR. I M Ejaz. 22 years oldI fell any time heartburn and abdomen pain. Before 6years I was take tast endoscopy in 2011. Showing GERD Problem. I m very upset fell now. Please help me.
Special nutritional needs are often required in special circumstances. Unlike adults from 20 to 60, children and elderly people have specific needs as their physical requirements are different. Just like pregnant women need tailor-made diets for their specific needs, children and elderly people also require appropriate diets without too much variation.
The requirement for geriatric or elderly nutrition:
As the body ages, certain functions within are slowed down and thus, the processes are not able to completely recuperate and replenish what was lost. Certain functions are affected more than others and hence, need specific nutrients to regenerate.
Tips for Geriatric Nutrition:
Let's take a look at some of the specific diet requirements as well as certain items, which should be avoided.
1. Consumption of calcium rich foods - Bones are a part of the human body that tend to suffer a lot of wear and tear and they start showing signs of weakening after 60. It is thus, important to replenish calcium in the body to help the bones get their building blocks. Some examples of calcium-rich foods are almonds and green leafy vegetables like kale. Dairy products are also good as long as the fat content within them is low.
2. Keeping the body hydrated - Although physical activity reduces with age, dehydration can still occur within senior people and thus, it is important that they remain hydrated. Simply drinking water may not be enough and juices or other water-rich foods such as watermelons should be used to supplement for hydration.
3. Lessening sodium within the body - The presence of excess sodium in the body can cause blood pressure to shoot up and result in high blood pressure, which may then further result in more ailments like strokes. It is pertinent that foods rich in sodium such a red meats be lessened or cut out of the diet altogether.
4. Lessening sugar consumption or any other foods that may exacerbate diabetes - Another factor to consider is the consumption of sugar and sugar-filled products. Not just for diabetics, but elderly people have a tendency to develop high blood sugar and hence, it is prudent to reduce sugar intake.