Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Raghu NandanYour feedback matters!
BP of my daughter aged 21 years. Remains low regularly. It is generally 60/90-100. After exertions she feels very tired and feels headache and weakness. Please Advise its treatment. Thanks
Some times my brother feel left chest paining like pricking effect he is just 18 what may be the reason for that.
R/Dr I suffer in acidity, back pain, upper chest pain& swollen Dr. suggest me lanol ER, tricaine, coral calcium, uprise D3 but I have continuous pain & my body swell. please help my why my body swell and m feeling pain? This is due to the acidity or because of other factor? please prescribe me or suggest me proper way.
Haloooo sir. I wanna ask abt some patients suffering from both high and low blood pressure. If they take medicine for high bp and than bp is low. If medicine is taken for low bp. Than bp is high. Plzzxzxz tell some useful and effective drug that should keep the bp stable for the patients suffering from above disease. N some preventive measures also.
Frequent savior pain comes right side chest between obdamin and lungs I mean on end bone of lungs Why pain coming?
I am 36 years male I have suffering from high pressure always and my all blood report ok like, sugar, heart, 3d echo, intestine (kidney) etc but my pressure do not control I always taken high pressure medicine but no control, what I can please suggest me as soon as possible.
Blood pressure is the thrust exerted by the blood against the artery walls or blood vessels. A certain count of blood pressure is necessary for blood circulation, but anything excessive may prove to be trouble. A reading above the count considered normal; 140/90 (mmHg) may induce symptoms, such as short breath, severe headaches, nosebleeds and anxiety.
Any sort of hypertension during pregnancy can take a toll on the baby.
1. Preeclampsia is a condition wherein, the blood pressure peeks high after 20 weeks of conception accompanied by traces of protein in urine and functional disorders in a few organs.
2. Hypertension might often result in the delivery of an underdeveloped (abnormally small size) baby.
3. High blood pressure might also give rise to a complication wherein, one might have to go for Caesarian section rather than a normal vaginal delivery.
4. The placenta detaches itself from the uterine wall much prior to the delivery.
5. Preeclampsia escalates one’s risks of suffering from heart disorders or other cardiovascular diseases.
6. It restricts the blood flow to the placenta (an organ nourishing the baby), thus cutting off adequate supply of oxygen and nutrients to the fetus.
Signs and symptoms:
1. Excessive protein content in urine
2. Impaired liver functioning
3. Low urine levels
4. Nausea or vomiting
5. Intense pain and tenderness in the upper abdomen
6. Problems in eyesight such as double vision or temporary loss of vision, light sensitivity and blurriness.
7. Abnormal swelling
8. Persistent and a severe headache
Medications do meddle with pregnancy. However, certain medications are considered safe to be used for keeping blood pressure levels under control. These include Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) and Renin Inhibitors. However, do consult a doctor to get your dosage administered accurately. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.