Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Raghu NandanYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my chest on a particular one point only when I make movement (not always same type of movement) and I thought it is from gas, also I have taken medicine for gas (only one day) but there is no positive results so please guide me what to do?
Hello doctor. My grandmother is having no such big problem. But due to her new denture she is unable to eat food and because of which she is feeling weakness every now and then. Weakness causes uneasiness to her and sometimes her BP shoots up cuz of that uneasiness. Problem of uneasiness is there since 7.8 years and one doctor prescribed her a tablet named as Alprax or Arplazolam. something lik this. And somewhere I found its bad for health at such an age. Please suggest me what shud be done.
Hii whenever I hear any sound my heartbeat increase and I feel fear why this happened pls tell me I feel so much problem due to this in my life and this specially in night when I am very tired. Thanks.
I always feel that some one caused terror in my heart when I must have been very small. Therefore fear has always been there throughout my life and made me worrisome. Obviously I have never been able to overcome fear in my life. Please help.
For maintaining normal blood pressure. What should I do. I am sweating much. Less sleep. Feeling too hot. laziness. Etc. Sometimes headache also.
What are the reasons for high BP early in the morning on awaking from bed around 6.00am. I have BP measuring between 162/105 to 142/88 and taking two medicines daily; Erital H40 in the morning before breakfast and amlodipin 0.5 mg( Amlopress) in the evening at 9.00pm
I have a heartburn, it happened often, mostly trouble during evening hours, what should I do sir, what are they way of preventing this situation? Help me doctor.
My heart rate is consistently above 100 at rest. On lying down its 103 and on sitting its 112. I also feel dizzy and weak. Is it a cause for concern?
I am s.das from odisha, age 37 my blood report. Serum uric acid 8.07, ESR 21, Eosinophil 07, wBC count 8.18, Also cholesterol high, Serum Cholesterol 264, S Triglyceride 229 Dr. prescribed 1 st July 2016 Febustat 40 mg and Tonact - now my left side soldier pain.
Chest pain may be caused by multiple problems within the body and while being a problem in itself, may also be a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Chest pain may be caused by anything from simple chest congestion due to a cold to something far more serious such as the onset of a heart attack. While it is important that life style changes be made to prevent major issues, homeopathy can provide relief for many symptoms till extensive medical steps are taken to correct the problem.
Some causes of chest pain
2. Onset of a heart attack
4. Weakness of the arteries
5. Weakness of the heart muscle
8. Chest congestion or cold
Symptoms associated with chest pain
- Stable angina – Vice like constriction or choking, pain may be spread to right or left arm or both, dyspnoea before pain.
- Unstable angina – Chest pain occurs at rest.
- Pericarditis – Pain radiates to the left side of the shoulder which gets worse by lying in a flat position.
- Pneumothorax – Severe chest pain along with shortness of breath, cyanosis, restlessness and collapse.
- Pneumonia – Sharp pain which, gets worse by taking deep breath and coughing.
- Pulmonary embolism – Short rapid breathing, sharp pain in middle of the chest that is worse by deep breathing.
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Difficult painful swallowing, pain in the middle of chest which, extends to neck, back and shoulders.
- Myocardial – Vomiting, dyspnoea features of shock, profuse sweating, fever, low blood pressure, pulse small rapid and irregular
Homeopathic remedies for various kinds of chest pain
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat chest pain, but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility of the patient. For this patient’s current symptoms, past medical history and family history are taken into account. There are many homeopathic remedies which cover the symptoms of chest pain and can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment of chest pain, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. In medical emergencies like myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism, immediate hospitalization is usually required. Some important remedies are given below for the treatment of chest pain:
- Arnica mont. – Chest pain with sore and bruised feeling.
- Ranunculus b. – Good remedy for intercostal rheumatism, sharp stitching pain in the chest along with dyspnoea.
- Kali carb. – Stitching pain in the chest, which gets worse between 2-3 A.M
- Actea racemosa. – Pain worse on the right side.
- Bryonia – Chest pain is of stitching, burning and stabbing in nature, is worse by motion and better by rest and pressure. Thirst for large quantities of water and dryness of mucous membranes often accompanies.
- Rumex c. – Sharp stitching pain through the left lung, often with cough.
- Stannum – Knife like stitches, worse on bending forward and left side.
- Phosphorus – Violent tickling cough, chest pain due to tuberculosis of lungs or pneumonia along with oppression of the chest.
- Aconite – Chest pain due to pneumonia of first stage along with anxiety and restlessness.
- Robinia – Burning pain behind sternum due to hyperacidity.
- Strophanthus – Chest pain is of stitching and twitching in nature and often of cardiac origin. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.