Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Raghu M PYour feedback matters!
Having throat pain, had slept next to window by keeping the windows open, unable to swallow saliva, meeting pain while drinking water.
Hello doc, I'm suffering with vertigo and sunsuits problem since 2 weeks and I'm also having High blood pressure. My problem is I can't feeling my body and While walking I feel that I'm going to fall and disequilibrium floor and unable to do work or car driving. Note: Two months back I suffered with Viral fever too many antibiotics had given to me since then I became so week n before that I loose weight about 25kgs.
Dear Doctor, My mother (60yrs) was recently started pain in the nose. With the MRI scan dr said it is Adenoid Hypertrophy. And they gave few medicines and a nasal spray. Now its increasing the pain. What is the adenoid hypertrophy? If it is the case, will it cause pain? What is the proper treatment?
I ear is paining, and something white sticky substances is coming out from ear. I am not able to open my mouth also when I open my ear pain.
She is using a tablet named tryptomer from a company named wokardt but she's feeling dizzy is there a problem with the tablet should we change it can you pls give us a reply.
The nose for sure must be one organ that most people are unhappy about. Almost everybody has a complaint about the way the nose looks sharp, rounded, blunt, too short, too long, the list can be quite long. Now everyone with these complaints has a reason to cheer and that reason is rhinoplasty. Corrections of the nasal shape or rhinoplasty is one of the most common cosmetic procedures and is extremely common.
If you are unhappy with your nose, read on to know more and then decide if you want to go for it.
What is it?
It involves modifying the bones and the cartilage (in the upper and lower parts) of the nose to achieve desired and improved aesthetic results – narrowing it, heightening the bridge, refining the tip, removing bumps, etc. This correction is done either through an incision in the inside of the nose or the outside so that cartilage and bone can be manipulated to achieve the desired shape. Additional cartilage can be used either from the septum or the back of the ear or very rarely ribs to fill and make it longer.
There are some things to consider before going for a nose job
- Do it for the right reasons: Psychological disorders where people are obsessed with their appearance is not a reason for going under the knife. Then there will be another body part which is not perfect; it will just go on. A better-looking nose can definitely improve the appearance, but remember that perhaps that long pointed nose that you admire may not look good on your face.
- Set expectations: Talk to your surgeon about what will work best for you and have a detailed discussion. Else, you might have to go for a second surgery (what is known as secondary rhinoplasty, which is also quite common)! Remember that the result of the correction should be an improvement from what it was and not a perfect nose.
- Age: Skeletal development should be complete before going for a nose job. This means girls no younger than 17 to 18 and boys no younger than 18 should go for it. Although obsessing with looks starts quite young in life, wait for nature to run its complete course of growth before going for manual intervention.
- Cost: Done purely for cosmetic reasons, health insurance does not cover nose jobs, and prepare for the cost.
- Recovery: The first week after surgery, you would be using a nasal pack or a splint. There could also be facial swelling and discomfort and restrictions on going out in the sun, exercise, and contact sports. So, plan for it accordingly.
Have an open heart talk with your doctor about the entire procedure before going for it! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.