Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Raghu L RYour feedback matters!
Hi, am 23yr old male I have problem of stye in my left eye from last 2 month please help me, what I do.
Sir may I know how can we reduce eye sight, though I am using specs in future I want to reduce using specs.
I am suffering from gas formation but now I feel better but in some time my body temperature get increase due to this burning sensation takes place in my all body and my eye also burns and I feel not better at that time what I do to overcome from this give me sagation.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
I have a bag under both of my eyes due to which I always look lazy please help me and suggest me what may be the possible reasons for it.
I m 28years female suffering from dark circles as I m working on computer my eyes are weak so I m using contact lens for my eyes vision. 1 Dr. suggested me kojivit gel and carofit plus tab for cure. I just want to ask that for how many months should I take medicine Dr. and can I exchange carofit plus to another tab because I couldn't found this tab in chemist shop. Are dark circles really diminish by using all this because its not heredity for me when I m in fever its get so dark sometimes its get low. What is the true care to remove these ugly circles pls suggest me. Thank you.
I have eye problem when I read book to an hour the tears follow from my eyes but when check up my eyes to the doctor then doctor says to me that haven't problem in your eyes but I want to know about this problem please instruct me.
My friend is having redness in his eyes from 2 to 3 days and also having itching nearby so please help it out.
7 days before me c3r eye operation done lens from my eye removed today. Can I wash my face with water?
I am suffering from eye pain from last one week. I am having headaches too. What could probably be the reason?
I won't sleep in nights and more I work on system. I am working night shifts. Please suggest me the best solution to protect my eyes and get the sleep well.
I have lot of itching in my eyes sometimes. Can I get reason for that. I have checked my eyes. I don't have spec. It normal. I spend most of time on lapi. Also I hv some physical examination of eyes after few months.
In the summer season my eyes become dry Tears began to fall they are sticky and inside my eyelids white yarn type thing are formed and big problem is non lubrication of my eyes What is it allergy/Conjunctivitis/? please suggest me medicine.
I have a eye problem from many time and it can not pain but I have to solve this please give me a right solution.
LASIK or Laser-Assisted in-situ Keratomileusis is a kind of eye surgery used for correcting certain vision problems as well as reducing or doing away with the need for corrective lenses or eyeglasses. It is a widely used refractive surgery that alters the shape of your cornea, the transparent tissue on the frontal portion of the eye. The fundamental aim of this surgery is to refract (bend) light rays in order to make them focus on the retina with improved precision, thus creating a sharper and clearer vision.
You can go for a LASIK eye surgery if you are experiencing any of these problems:
- Myopia or Nearsightedness: It is a condition wherein you enjoy a clearer vision while looking at objects that are close to you. However, distant objects would appear blurred.
- Hypermetropia or Farsightedness: Here, you may experience blurred vision while focusing on objects which are near to you but tend to enjoy better clarity in vision while viewing objects which are placed at a distance.
- Astigmatism: It is a condition disrupting focus of both the distant and close (near) vision.
Learn About The Different Tyoes Of Lasik-
- C-Lasik- C-Lasik or Customized Lasik is gaining ground as the latest and the most effective tool for restoring the quality of one’s vision. It uses a Wave front Guided customized ablation to render personalized treatment to each individual. While the surgical procedure stays the same, C-Lasik, also known as “Eagles’ Eye Vision” can provide the perfect shape to the eye surface, helping one to focus accurately. C-Lasik means that laser eye treatment is now unique to each eye. With C-Lasik, treatment is designed specifically to treat your individual vision errors. It improves the quality of your vision. Each C-Lasik assessment involves an extra diagnostic (screening) process to let the surgeon understand your vision better and select the most suitable treatment for you.
- iLasik- iLasik is the first vision rectifying procedure that is fully customized, done with the use of a laser. It is used to rectify myopia till a measure of 10 diopters, hypermetropia up to +5 diopters and astigmatism, till -5 dioptersafter evaluation of cornea. iLASIK is different from normal LASIK surgery because it recognises that every eye is different. Using 3D mapping technology, the characteristics along with the uniqueness of each eye is recognised. Then using this information, a blueprint is developed so that the lasers can target the right areas. High-frequency pulses are used to create a corneal flap which is lifted so that another laser can repair your eyes. iLasik is the only procedure that has the technology to personalize treatment to individual vision needs. In fact, wavefront measurements are 25 times more precise than those taken with conventional methods used for eyeglasses and contacts.
- Contoura Vision LASIK- Contoura Vision is the most advanced technology available for laser vision correction when it comes to accuracy and precision. This diagnostic technology is able to meticulously identify and record irregularities in the cornea’s curvature as well as its optics. During the procedure, this information is combined with the patient’s corrective eyewear prescription to dramatically improve vision for those suffering from nearsightedness (myopia) and astigmatism. While standard LASIK surgery has been helping individuals enhance correct visual refractive errors for many years, Contoura Vision takes the treatment a step further by offering even greater degrees of enhanced vision quality. Potential benefits of this technique can also include a reduced “glare” at night and even an increase in reading speed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.