Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Raghu JYour feedback matters!
I masturbate daily since 14 years. Now my penis got tilted. Please help me in solving my problem. I don't know what to do now.
I am suffering from a Itchy skin with rashes from past 6 years on my penis. Its not too regular but sometimes the itching is too high if that if I am not active with my physical/sexual activities it re occurs. I know the reason as its because of my masturbation I used to do at my early 16s and was not aware of cleaning my penis properly. But now it is creating problem in my married life. Is there any way or medicine that can solve my problem.
I have a testicles problem from more than 1 year. My left testicle is lean as compared to right testicle. So please prescribed me what to do. And suggest some simple medication.
I am a 29 year old female. Last year, I started having asthma like issues where I had shortness of breath, and extreme coughing where a lot of yellow, brownish wormy looking stuff used to come out from lungs. It has reduced quite a bit from last year, when I had to take prednisone to clear the congestion in my lungs. Docs advised not to take prednisone (in feb) and I have stopped it for several months. A lot of congestion is clearing up but after I sleep an wake up, I am not sure if I have some infection inside the lungs or I have post nasal drip, but the yellow liquidy/semi solid wormy stuff from the lungs do get pushed out on drinking a lot of water or after I steam / after I do the nebulizer or after I use the acepello whistling device. Every single day, I clear my nostrils twice and irrigate with neilmed solution. I do the nebulizer 2 times a day. I also clear my ears everyday. I take steam every now and then. I am trying to understand how to clear all the congestion in my lungs and why the yellow stringy stuff keeps coming? is it possible that it gets accumulated while sleeping? I am taking great care in what I eat and am avoiding all white flour, white sugar, a lot of things and staying on a gluten free diet. I have coughing bouts at night where I wake up suddenly and cough starts slow and then elevates quickly. Sometimes when this happens, I get shortness of breath. A lot of symptoms have reduced, I do take the inhaler, but even taking the advair inhaler makes me get up at night, I just wake up and cant sleep for a while. Is there some other diagnosis or some other action I can take so that I am congestion free. I am taking probiotics, fish oil, other vitamins daily as well. I really think its getting better but want to know why and how to avoid the yellow stuff that gets into my lungs or has been there,
3 day se jab mai sex karta hoon to 10se15 min tak sex karne ke bad mera ling apne aap shithil ho jata hai. Jabki virya bhi nahi nikalta hai. Meri shaadi ho chuki hai. Meri age 30sal hai.
I have a dried penis for last few days and there are some small cuts (in don't know how I got that) which burn when I urinate because of the cuts. Kindly give me a medicine for the dryness.
I may feeling pain in anal while passing stools from last week. From last 2 days the pain is there through the day. No bleeding is found. The stool is hard. Pls suggest some good Doctor.
Tulsi (holy basil) is worshiped throughout India and it has many amazing medical properties.It is a very good antimicrobial agent. It boosts your immunity for common cough and cold. It can cure your acidity.
My age is 25 years and I am suffering from stomach problem for past 7 years. My stomach is not able to digest milk properly and it results in loos motion. sometime it also causes pain in my stomach generally in morning . Please help.
I am in habit of masturbating daily and after 15 to 20 seconds it is getting over do I need medical treatment for that.
STD or sexually transmitted disease is usually an infection which spreads from one person to another during sexual contact. Some STDs can also be transferred through touch, since they spread by skin contact.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.