Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raghu HiremogalurYour feedback matters!
I am 32 and mother of a girl child. My girl is 18 months old. I always have pain in my hands, joints, foot, knees. My skin complexion has become darker as compared to what it was before marraiage. Please advise.
When I do exercise my whole body get relief from pain, but in at ease, pain starts again. so, what to do.?
I always have leg cramps for more than 5 years now. I could feel the pain especially when I lie down on my bed and also after prolonged walking. It seems my pain is aggravated after masturbation. I used to masturbate with a frequency of at least 4 times a day.please help me
Last few months my neck (back and right side of neck) is pain regularly, and same time my left leg from knee to foot also hues pain regularly. So please tell me sir what to do?
I have pain in calf of left leg and lower left back. Intensity increases after going to bed. Is it appendicitis? Or something related to kidney? Or else?
I am 37 years old.My knee back side heavy pain because I am a shuttle player. Kindly your advice sir.
Hii I am an army officer. I had a calcaneus fracture 2 years back and I was given non surgical treatment. But d pain is still dere. I am really finding it difficult. Chronic pain. Limping. And smtymes pain increases 2 much. Wat shld I do? What is the possible remedy?
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
My wife is having bone fracture continously. We have done bone density test which is normal. So what should i do to make a healthy bone of her .
Hi After high fiver there is a numbness in my left leg inside uo to ankel. Nurosergen gave me felicita -od and triplent 10 for one month od each after 10 days I feel no improvement advise that to do. I can walk but could climb stares by left feet. Please advise.
Shoulder pain. She can not even sleep recently we consulted a doctor he has written 'calcific tendinitis she used tablets even though pain is still there please suggest anything to get rid of that pain.
I am 59 years old woman. I had fracture at hip and got surgery for the same in usa 5 months back. Now I am able to walk with a stick. Few days since I am getting swollen at the ankle but not feeling any severe pain in this regard I request you to advice cause and medication.
I am 32 years old I am male I have last 2 month suffering shoulder pain I have use many pain oilman but not good.
Lower back pain is a household condition in today’s times. It has become a concern to reckon with, thanks to all the different job descriptions which require sitting for long stretches in front of desks and computers. This automatically puts a pressure on our lower back, resulting in lower back pain.
Lower back pain is actually a pain perceived in the lumbar region, which is situated below the ribcage. The spinal muscles, tendons, nerves and bones located in the lumbar spine experience severe pain which is referred to as lower back pain. Some of the major sources of lower back pains are:
- The ligaments, joints or bones get damaged
- Degeneration of the inter vertebral disc
- Irritation in the long nerve roots which start from the lower back and extend to the legs can cause pain
- Strain on the lower back muscles
Although with adequate rest lower back pain heals over time, seek advice from a doctor immediately if you have the following indications.
- Sudden fever or a feeling of chill all over your body
- Sudden weight loss
- You experience weakness in legs
- A problem in metabolic activities or improper functioning of bowels. You may feel unable to control your urine or have difficulties in bowel functions
- A persistent and severe pain in the abdomen
Factors that put you at risk
- If you are overweight
- Maintain bad postures while sitting or standing
- Follow unhealthy lifestyle habits such as excessive smoking or drinking coupled with a bad diet
- Lift heavy items/weights in your work
It is advisable to consult a doctor, if the lower back pain persists for a prolonged period. But if you have occasional bouts of pain, there are certain home remedies which you may follow:
- For a temporary pain relief, use a heating pad on the affected area. You may also take a warm bath.
- Do light exercises and yoga. Studies suggest yoga can actually heal the problem of lower back pain permanently, provided you practice it regularly. One thing you must remember is that you must exercise according to your body weight and postures.
- Physiotherapists and chiropractors use treatments such as spinal manipulations for treating the pain. It is actually applying pressures on the tissues around the affected area.
- Undergoing massage therapy is also one of the effective ways to reduce lower back pain.
- Acupuncture which involves tapping of the skin at specific points with the help of needles is the latest invention in the field of lower back pain treatment.
Finally, bring in some change in your lifestyle, if you never want to experience any kind of lower back pain. Make exercises an indispensable part of your daily life, cut down on alcohol and quit smoking immediately. To top it all, try to follow a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.