Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RaghuYour feedback matters!
Dr. can I take primolut N tablet to get periods is this side effects? And ye tablet har month to lna nai pdenga na.
Hello, I'm 24 years old last month had a sex with bf though he didn't ejaculated his sperm, but still don't no the reason, periods getting delayed for 5 days please help me out.
Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful journeys in a woman’s life. However, one must remember that there are several dos and don’ts linked to it. You can’t lead an undisciplined life and expect a healthy outcome. Your pregnancy has to be systematically dealt with. You have to give up on a lot of habits that could pose a risk to the health of your growing foetus. Here are some tips to have a healthy pregnancy:
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, it’s time to quit smoking. You must remember that babies born to mothers who smoke have a higher chance of being born as stillborn or prematurely. Babies have also been found to have low birth weight. This is really bad. Your baby will have to fight a lot to survive. You might be asked to undergo an emergency and untimely delivery. On the other hands, if you quit smoking, you will have lesser or no complications at all. Your foetus will be healthy and grow into a lovely and healthy infant.
- Eat well, eat right, and eat on time: Your diet plays an essential role in your entire pregnancy. You must include all essential nutrients in your diet. Don’t skip your meals and try to have a balanced diet. Avoid spicy and oily food as you experience indigestion issues due to pregnancy hormones. You will need to take some 300 calories extra per day for your foetus. Add vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Take multivitamins: Pregnancy leads to a deficiency of nutrients in your body. You must take a lot of multi vitamins to avoid the deficiency. Ideally, one must start taking the additional vitamin supplements before the pregnancy starts. Thereafter, she must continue with the recommended doses. For example, Omega 3 reduces the chances of giving birth to premature babies.
- Take sufficient rest: You must take rest in adequate amounts and take up moderate exercises in a day for not more than 30 minutes.
- Don’t be exposed to toxics: You should try and minimise the chances of getting exposed to toxic substances.
- Destress yourself: Try and destress yourself by listening to good music, reading a book or taking a careful massage. But you must avoid moving outdoors.
- Drink water: You must drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated all the time. Your fluid balance must be maintained throughout the pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Had my periods on 2nd of a month and then 2 weeks from then. I got sudden bleeding at an interval of 2-3 days till 21st of that month. And after that on 24rth day of the same month I had sexual intercourse with my partner.in which he pulled out before ejaculating. Is there any chances of pregnancy. When will be my next period if it's cycle length is 35-36 days?
अगर आप अपने वजन को ले कर काफी सचेत रहती हैं, तो आप को एक बार भोजन में दलिया जरुर ट्राई करना चाहिये। इससे पहले कि हम आपको यह समझाएं कि दलिया किस तरह से वजन को नियंत्रित करती है, उससे पहले हम यह जान लें कि दलिया क्या चीज है। दलिया को अंग्रेजी में ब्रोकन वीट भी कहते हैं, जो कि गेंहू को दरदरी पीस कर बनाई जाती है। दलिया में उच्च मात्रा में फाइबर, प्राटीन और विटामिन बी पाया जाता है। कुछ लोग वजन कम करने के लिये ओट्स आदि भी खाते हैं। लेकिल उसे खाने से तुरंत ही भूंख लग जाती है। मगर दलिया खाने से आपका पेट लंबे समय तब भरा रहेगा और आपको 2 घंटों तक भूंख भी नहीं लगेगी। मोटापा कम करने के ये कीजिये यह नाश्ता आप दलिया को या तो मसाले और सब्जियों के साथ पका सकती हैं या फिर उसमें दूध डाल कर मिक्स कर सकती हैं। तो चलिये जानते हैं दलिया खा कर कैसे होता है वजन कम?
दलिया में बहुत ही थोड़ी सी कैलोरी पाई जाती है। अगर आप दलिया खाती हैं तो आपको ढेर सारे फाइबर के साथ पोषण भी मिलेगा और आपका वजन भी नहीं बढेगा।
खाने में अगर बहुत सारा फाइबर होता है तो पाचन सही होता है। फाइबर ना तो शक्कर में बदलता है और इसलिये यह वेट लॉस में मदद करता है।
आराम से हजम होती है
आप सोंचती होंगी कि जो खाना तुरंत हजम हो जाता है वह शरीर का मोटापा बिल्कुल नहीं बढाता? मगर ऐसा नहीं होता, जल्दी से हजम हो जाने वाले आहार तुरंत-तुरंत भूंख पैदा कर शरीर में शक्कर स्टोर करते हैं। ऐसे में दलिया देर से पचने वाला आहार है, जिसे खाने के बाद तुरंत भूंख नहीं लगती।
उच्च प्रोटीन युक्त
दलिया में उच्च प्रोटीन की मात्रा होती है। इसमें मीट की तरह प्रोटीन के साथ वसा नहीं होती। यह सेफ, फैट फ्री है, जिसे आपके भोजन में जरुर शामिल होना चाहिये।
पेट भरने वाला
इसमें उच्च मात्रा में रेशा होने के नाते, इसे खाते ही पूरा पेट भर जाता है। इसे खाने के बाद आपको 2 घंटों तक भूख नहीं लगेगी।
I am 23 year old I had sex with my boyfriend two times in every month from 1 years. But I can't marry with him. Now I am going to married with another person so is he understand about that I loss my virginity or I am not virgin.
Hello respected doctors, my wife age is 28 we have 2 sons 7 and 3 years of age and 8 years married and I am 42 years old. Now a days use condoms for birth control, but my wife not happy with condoms, she said don't use condoms, so what is the best birth control method for her. Thank you.
I had sex with my girlfriend recently without using condom. How ever I didn't came inside her. What are the chances of her getting pregnant. Even if I assume I came inside her, then how many pills does she need to take to avoid pregnancy and within how many hours?
Hi doc am 21 years old and 14 weeks pregnant my babies nuchal thickness is 2.1 and trisomy 21 risk ratio is 1: 109 cut off risk is 1: 250 is it normal? Am worried.
Mam /sir I need to know if bleeding during periods is for 4 to 5 days n now it bleed for 1 2 days smtym 3 very rare so is dere a prblm its happen from last 7 8 month approx. From DEC n small pimples also is dere on face nt xctly pimple pain olso is dere in stomach during periods 1st day. N also regular monthly periods I got.
Look after your hair this Holi in these 3 effective ways
Holi is the ever exuberant festival of colors where everyone indulges in fun and frolic. Traditionally played with natural colors derived from flowers, Holi is now celebrated with harmful, toxic and inorganic colors that can really leave you with ruined hair and skin post celebration. These colors comprise of dyes, chemicals, glass powder and metals such as mica - all of which have extremely harmful effects on your skin and hair.
The colors used during Holi can cause your hair to become dull and brittle and may even induce a condition known as acute irritant contact dermatitis, which causes redness, irritation and burning of the scalp area.
Follow these tips to take care of your hair and scalp as you enjoy the festival.
1.Oil your hair
Apply oil to your hair about an hour before you play Holi to maximize the penetration of the oil into the scalp. Oil prevents the color from settling down into your hair, thus, making it easier to remove later on. It also acts as a shield by providing protection from chemicals and dirt, and can help in preventing your hair from becoming dry and frizzy due to prolonged exposure to colors and the sun.
2.Cover your tresses
Tie your hair up in a bun or ponytail to minimize its contact with harmful colors. If possible, cover your hair with a scarf or shower cap to protect it from the damage.
3.Wash your hair the right way
Thoroughly rinse your hair with plain water to get rid of dirt, dry colors, chemicals and the mica particles contained in it. After that, apply a mild shampoo on your hair, gently massaging your hair and scalp and leave it in for about 10 minutes. This will help in extracting and dissolving all the dust and colors stuck to your hair and scalp. Rinse out the shampoo and apply a rich conditioner to replenish the oil and moisture that have been stripped away by the chemicals. If your hair is still dry and lifeless, oil it overnight after Holi, as well. Applying hair masks is also a good idea to help your mane regain its former glory.
1. Eating about half a serving a day of soya-based foods could lower a men's sperm count.
2. Look at the relationship between semen quality and a plant form of female sex hormone oestrogen known as phytoestrogen, which is plentiful in soya-rich foods
3. Researchers from britain analysed the intake of 15 soya-based foods in 99 men. They were asked how much and how often in the prior 3 months they had eaten soya-rich foods. The researchers divided the men in to groups according to the soya consumption levels. Men in the highest group on average ate half a serving per day. It was found that men in the highest intake category had 41 million sperm/ml less than men who ate no soya foods.
4. A normal sperm count ranges from 80 million and 120 million per ml, and a sperm count of 20 million per ml or below is considered low.
5. The associtation betwwen soya foods and lower sperm count was stronger in owerweight men.
6. This was attributed to the presence of higher levels of androgen-produced oestrogen in overweight men.
7. The finding suggest that soya foods could affect the male reproductive system, especially sperm production. However, more studies are needed to check whether soys food could cause infertility. (human reproduction, july 2008)
Hi 3 month back delivered baby girl, till now no periods happen, we check pregnancy test thrice its negative.
In what cases a pregnant woman can have 7 normal like periods during pregnancy? Is it common or rare to have normal like periods during whole pregnancy?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!