Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RaghuYour feedback matters!
Hi. I got married 2 months before n I feel quite pain full during the intercourse n some times my vagina starts burning and I no more enjoy it. But from past 3-4 days I am noticing some kinda discharged which on my under wear looks light green in colour and it's itchy and burning even though from past three days I didn't have sex. It's vry painful. M worried coz yesterday when we had sex my husband felt some white small patchy substance on his penis.
1. What does the toothpaste do?
Toothpaste is an abrasive material which helps in mechanical action of toothbrush in removing plaque and debris from teeth and gums. Some medicated toothpastes are available which contain fluoride which helps in preventing tooth decay. Also toothpaste helps in removing bad breath and halitosis.
2. How much toothpaste do we need to brush our teeth?
For kids below 3 years of age just a “Smear” of toothpaste is needed.
For age above 3 years “Pea size” amount of tooth paste is enough.
3. Can we brush our teeth without toothpaste?
Major cleaning action is performed by toothbrush & toothpaste is only an adjunct to it. So, minimal amount of toothpaste is sufficient combined with a good brushing technique.
My wife feels stressed and have sudden mood swings since her pregnancy started 4 months before. Does this happen to all women during pregnancy? How can I keep her happy during this crucial period?
1. Menses Problems - Menses problems like irregular menses, delayed menses or in little blood flow, have to start Kumari Aasav 10 ml twice a day with warm water adding in it.
2. Hysteria - Give Natural Borax Powder (Purified Tankan) 1 -2 grams with honey or warm water.
3. Stye - In Problem of Stye have to apply Paste of Rasvanti (Rasanjan) on eyelids or on affected area. And take Trifla churna regularly.
4. Abdominal Pain - Take Shivakshar Churna 2 to 4 grams with warm water twice or thrice a day. And use hot water bag or heating pad on affected part of the abdomen.
Sir I am 20years old. My girlfriend is older of 6months than me. Have there will be any problem in our sex life?
I am 34 years old and i am suffering from white discharge and foul smell for last 3 -4 years. Please help me.
I am 25 years old female. I am pregnant and this s my first baby. I am first trimester. I have done my blood test.in blood test my thyroid level is 3.83. Is this normal? Please help me.
Hi I am 21 years old women. In the month of July, I had light period (First day for normal, second and third day was very light and fourth day it was nothing), while in the month of august I am awaiting for my period on 13th, but It did not happen till now. I am tensed. Checked if pregnant on last week of July but it was negative twice, again checked two days back its negative only. I am not knowing whats wrong? Is this fine. Please help.
I am a 23 year old female, This month my periods got delayed by 5 day I went to doctor she suggest beta test to check pregnancy my hcg came as 12.5 I asked her to give me bleeding tablet she said we will wait for 1 week as those medicine can cause complications. However yesterday night ihad half Papaya and this morning I got my periods now am concern whether this bleeding will create problems in future or I am not pregnant.
Dr I am 25 year old I had intercourse with my husband on 7 april. and my last periods were on 2 april. On 9 april I had taken unwanted 72. But from 15 april m having little bit of bleeding. So is it normal after taking such pills. Or?
I am 27 years old and my husband is 31 years. We have been married for 5 years and now we are planning for a child please give guidelines we are trying but it is not successful.
LH is greater than FSH. LH is 8.39 and FSH is 6.89 on day 3.is this a sign of PCOS? If yes then can the ratio LH: FSH become equal?
I want to know about contraceptive pills after intercourse, how to use it when to use it how many days to use it because I want to do sex without using condom with my 19 year old girlfriend.
Recently I asked about not getting periods after my delivery. I was answered to check out for pregnancy. Actually my husband is in abroad. I haven't sex till now after delivery. So please give me good suggestion.
I am diagnosed with pcod. My doctor advised me to take krimson 35 and menoreg. Is it safe to use krimson 35 does it have any side effects?
Your love life is one of the keys to a successful relationship. With passing time, your intimate relationship with your partner may start to fade and seem uninteresting. Thus, it is even more important that you maintain the passionate side of your life, not just to keep your relation healthy, but also to keep yourself stress free and healthy.
Here are 4 tips which can help you can maintain a passionate sex life:
- Maintain overall intimacy: Regular good sex is important as it helps you to forget your daily hustle and bustle and end up in a different kind of world. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should keep in mind that intimacy is not just confined to the bedroom. To maintain your spark, you must be intimate in other aspects of life as well with your partner. Preparing a meal together, dancing together, going for vacations enable to maintain intimacy in other sections instead of just the sex.
- Maintain a playful relationship: Always maintain a playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Indulging in sex on your rooftop under a full moon, or buying innovative, naughty sex toys allows you to gel better with your partner. Sex is enjoyed more when accompanied with laughter and fun.
- Communicate: Tell your partner about your sexual preferences. Mention what you like and what is not suitable for you. Getting comfortable with each other is the most vital aspect in maintaining continued passion in your sex life. If you are not totally at ease with your partner, you may never find yourself experimenting or trying new moves in bed. Moreover, your partner is your counterpart and your most trusted companion. Communication at the level of friendship is also very important.
- Try Something New: While you may have heard this advice many a times, there is nothing old or dated about it. Doing something new is actually a mantra to create more excitement in your sex life. The use of toys, and new places as well as some amount of role play for a touch of fun can actually heat things up between the couple. Try a new routine or whisk each other away for a romantic dinner date.
Folic acid is an important form of vitamin B which women must take during pregnancy. It is a form of man-made vitamin B known as folate. Folate plays a significant role in producing red blood cells and helps in the development of your baby’s neural tube into the brain and spinal cord, preventing any kind of birth defects in babies. Birth defects of the brain or spinal cord may occur in early stages of pregnancy. Therefore, by the time a woman discovers her pregnancy, it may become too late to prevent the defects.
How much folic acid should be taken?
A woman should start taking folic acid within the first three to four weeks of pregnancy, as birth defects may occur during this time. Women who start taking folic acid a year before getting pregnant produce healthy babies without birth defects.
400 mcg of folic acid is the recommended dose for all women who are of childbearing age and also in the first trimester of pregnancy. Multivitamins with the recommended amount of folate and folic acid supplements are generally prescribed as they help the mother deliver a healthy child. From the fourth to ninth month of pregnancy, the dose must be increased to 600 mcg.
Benefits of Folic Acid
Without sufficient folic acid in your body, the neural tube of your developing baby may not close properly. This may lead to neural tube defects, which include:
Spina bifida, a condition where the spinal cord or vertebrae develop incompletely. A baby with spina bifida may be disabled permanently.
Anencephaly, a condition that features incomplete development of the brain. Babies affected with anencephaly do not live long.
Having a sufficient supply of folic acid prevents these neural defects from developing in your baby.
Taking folic acid before and during pregnancy protects your baby against many other conditions. They include:
Cleft lip and palate.
Low weight during birth.
Chances of miscarriage.
Folic acid also reduces the risk of developing pregnancy complications in the mother such as heart diseases, stroke, several cancers and Alzheimer’s disease.
Folic acid is naturally found in dark-green vegetables, which you must consume in abundance. Other sources of folic acid include fortified breakfast cereals, beef liver, lentils, egg noodles and great northern beans.