Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raghu Gowda
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Raghu GowdaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, mere father k pairon me sujan h chala b nahi jata. Test karwae h. Uric acid normal h but bp high rahta h please give me any suggestion. Age is 55.
I listen some type of crunching and and crackling sound from my upper and middle back during squeezing the shoulder blade. This crunching type of sound also occurs when I stretch my neck side to side. I feel also some amount of lower back pain. Another information I want to tell you that I think I do lots of masturbation. Is there any harmful symptoms in the above described information? And please tell me how can I cure the problem? Please help me?
I work in a hotel. I have to some physical work also. From last 2-3 month my right shoulder is panning. I went for physiotherapy 3 times but not got relief. Suggest me.
I have problem backbone some times it pains more also and I want to grow my hair on my face means dhadi. Give some medicines. Or tell me what to do?
Hi Doctor's, Please answer my below query's. 1) Knee replacement surgery is called as ?(like is it a cosmetic surgery) 2) Insurance can be claimed for knee replacement surgery? Thanks in advance.
Arthritis is a very painful disease. It restricts you from doing a lot of the activities you would love to engage in. However, there are steps you could take to reduce the chances of it happening to you.
Here are some tips, which help you in preventing Arthritis:
- Take Omega-3 fatty acids: Research proves that the regular consumption of omega-3 fatty acids, present in fish, result in decreased risks of rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are also found in foods such as olive oil and walnuts.
- Take Vitamins and olive oil: Vitamins are crucial, especially A, C and D. Vitamin A can be found in carrots. vitamin D can yet again be found in fish while vitamin C can be found in strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and oranges. Olive oil is also useful because it contains polyphenols which reduce the chances of developing arthritis.
- Eat ginger and broccoli: Ginger and broccoli are two of the most therapeutic foods for various reasons and the chances of getting arthritis are also proven to reduce due to these foods.
- Avoid injury: Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.
- Control your weight: This is very important, especially for your knees. It has been proven by researchers at John Hopkins University that if you are 10 kg overweight, then 30 to 60 extra kilograms of weight fall on your knees.
- Exercise: Strengthening your muscles around your joint decreases the pressure on the joint. If there is less pressure on the joint, then the chances of arthritis are reduced. The best way to decrease pressure on the joint and strengthen your muscles is to exercise. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!