Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RaghuYour feedback matters!
Aim the toothbrush at a 45 degree angle towards the gum line.
Use a pea-sized amount of toothpaste.
Use a gentle circular motion.
Repeat on the inside surfaces.
Use a light back and forth motion on the chewing surfaces.
Spit out the toothpaste after brushing.
You do not need to rinse, as the small amount of fluoridated toothpaste left in your mouth after spitting continues to protect against tooth decay.
Electric toothbrushes also do a
good job of cleaning teeth.
I am suffering from fever, cold, cough, tooth infection from past one week. What have I to do relief from all these?
I have blood sugar with the range of 200 on p. P. Now I have to remove broken teeth which is paining. Now what efforts will take to remove it.
I am suffering from stomach related problem for a long time constipation, gastric, not feeling hunger, feeling tired, main is change in taste in mouth and bad breath and always bad taste in mouth if some body in room three can feel my bad breath or bad smell why this bad smell because of that I am suffering a lot in job and public place I tried many treatment for a long time for few days it become ok then again it come back is there a no way to cure the bad smell or bad breath is this related to stomach problem or due to stress please suggest how to cure this.
I have cavities in my teeth since 1 years of age now in increase which paste I prefer to use? Please advise.
From the past one week there is a lot of pain in my teeth. Neither am able to speak nor m able to eat properly. I am in a lot of pain. You are kindly requested to please provide me with your valuable feedback. I will be very greatful to you for your input. Thank you.
My brother is feeling pain in his gums doctor is saying the pyorrhea is started. What are the sign of pyorrhea?
I am 8 months pregnant. I have gum bleeding problem in my front teeth from 7th month of pregnancy. What should I do.
Mere teeth mae cavity hai abhi few days say start hui hai kya karu iska. What to do for teeth and please tell to me best suggestion for teeth? I am not want to lost my teeth because reason teeth is personality for person. please helps to me.
How to reduce bad smell from mouth. Which things should be used to reduce d same. Please help and advise sm medicine to reduce my bad breath at d earliest. Nd also how to whiten teeth naturally?
Hi Sir/Mam, I frequently get Mouth ulcers which lasts for more than a week or sometimes 10 days though I stopped eating junk foods. I consulted many doctors regarding this issue but each of them gave different different reasons (some said due to lack of Vitamin-C, some said due to iron Deficiency ,some said due to eating outside junk foods and some other said due to infection) .May I know the correct reason why do I get so?
I have very sensitive teeth. Sometimes after drinking cool water I couldn't speak. Can you suggest me some medicine for it.
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.