Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Raghavendra SYour feedback matters!
Dear sir very long time my muscles pain for every hard work and it am confused so please give me advice thanks..
I am 35 years old man I have heel pain from last 4 month I already consult to a doctor he adviced hotwaterpruldian, use volvex pel but still no effect on heel pain. Nothing come in x ray. Please advice me
I have rheumatoid arthritis problem, so kindly tell me in what way I can come out from this problem without side effect.
Quiery regarding elbow joint dislocation, joint dislocation in accident 15 days ago, joint now almost allinged but movement is 90%, please guide.
Over 80% of the population will suffer from lower back pain during their lives. Most cases of lower back pain can be linked to a general cause - such as muscle strain, injury, or overuse - or can be attributed to a specific condition of the spine, most commonly:
I have a severe low back pain, it occurred to me by falling from stairs, my pain has reduced but pain is still there.
Hi, I am 25 years old male. Whenever I bend, a pin point spot near my heel pains. Its like someone is putting needle at that spot.
My 1 year old had started walking at 11 months and then stopped. Now he is not keeping his left foot firmly on the ground.. He keeps his right foot firm while the left one's fingers only while walking. He doesn't keep his heels on the ground What can be the possible reasons for this? What should I do?
I am having low back ache since April 2015. I have got the MRI done and the diagnosis is Disc bulge. I got treatment for 5 months of Lyrica 75 mg, calcium, D3 and nurokind gold. I became quite o.k but lately I am having severe burning in my legs. I can not stand for more than 5 mins. My legs pain a lot. I can not walk properly if I sit on floor. Kindly suggest some medicines. If I do exercises it aggravates.
I am 61yrs. Male and feel pain in bottom bone in sitting posture. As I have not recollect any injury. I got x-ray of coccyxap/lateral 1-inferior segment of coccyx is displaced posteriorly. 2- rest of bones and joints under viee are normal 3-soft tissues are normal. I am takings only tab. Calvit k2 as suggested by doctor. Kindly suggest.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.