Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raghavendra Rao CnYour feedback matters!
My age is 23. My height is 6ft. My weight is 80 kg. I have habit of masturbating since 5 years. I started at the age of 18. I used to do by rubbing penis against bed for hours during phone sex. Due to which my hairs were getting white but I was unknown of that fact. After 5 years now I noticed that 90% of my head hair became white due to nutritional deficiencies due to masturbation. Can my hair get reverse to grey by any homeopathic medicine as my age is only 23.
I have a erection problem. In morning I have daily erection proper. But at the time of sex it will not not done proper.
My mother is 45 now. Her uric acid has increased and it became 5.05.will it be harmful？？which food and vegetable she have to avoid？？？suggest please.
From past few months I have severe pain in my testicles I approached doctor but he prescribed only Dolo 650 mg tablet where I thought not useful and dint take any tablet please suggest what be the problem three months back I went to gym.
I have severe cough from past 1 month. At starting it was frequent, I took some cough syrup for that and also did some home remedies, it effects a little but didn't makes my cough to finish completely. From last around 10 days every time when try to laugh loudly or when I sneeze a severe cough starts for 7-8 seconds without breath taking condition happens. Please help.
I am 24 years old. I didn't able ta ta eat deep fried things like tikkis, etc. Tried many digestive tablets but nothing happens. What to do.
I'm not sleeping daily because of full of headaches and full body pains and what to do to avoid pimples and what to do to glow my face like glory.
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.