Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. RaghavendraYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pain in my legs I got swelling in my foot and so much pain in my ankle sometimes pain is that much I can't stand up so please tell me what can I do about it few years ago I was suffered from chikungunya fever after that it will happen so please consult me about it.
I am 32years old male and often suffering from lower backpain in right side and the pain is felt at a particular point only. Please advise what should I do.
My age is 26 and I am afraid that I have flat foot or Plantar Fasciitis. My ankle gets pain when I walk /stand fr a period of time. Its very bad situation whenever I get the pain. Also I am not able to make the first step in each day morning getting from sleep. Its severe. Please give me suggestions to cure it. Thank you.
I have swelling on both legs near ankle joint after I wearing new safety shoes, as I shown to doctor he said to do some test. What is possible cause behind this.
He is having back pain for last 2 month's and very severe pains in legs also so please consult any permanent remedy on it.
I have pain in my left shoulder spreading upto my left hand. This has been from the last 2 days. Is this spondylitis. What is the medicine I have to take to reduce the pain.
Hi sir, my both foots are having pain. No BP and diabetic. Pain remains even on rest. What should i do please tell me?
Hi I am 34 years old and I have backache at lower portion of spinal cord and above to buttocks. Please advise me what to do
I am 52 years lady. My both knee became painful. Although she moves without any support. Doctors advising to go for knee replacement. But I do not want to replace at present. Some one advised me to use Braces. Please advise where such braces my bought and should use or not.
Hi my mother is suffering from arthritis from the last 20 years and her problem is not curing. Now she got lever infection also. Please help to get some cure.
I am 35 year old man I have an rta since 2004 have a brikal plakses injuries the have fit by plate & screw. I have lost my right hand power how to recover my power the operation done by Dr. R. R kanujiya at indo horisama institute of hand spine and microsurgery at patna.
Sir my father age 62 male and have problem of backbone I consult a doctor from guwahati and they told that disk slip and gave medicines for two months and my father have no relief for last 2 months. What should I do?
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread body pain along with sleep deficits, memory loss, mood problems and fatigue. Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint
disorders and irritable bowel syndrome. Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests, but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always "complaining of pain".
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Extensive Pain: Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back,neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue: Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people, but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties: These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
- Other Symptoms: These patients may also have symptoms like burning urination, urgency of urination, numbness,loss of appetite, tingling sensation,diarrhoea, constipation, tinnitus, depression etc
Diagnosis of fibromyalgia:
There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialised in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia:
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises, swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a Pain Specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression.
It occurs when the ligament that runs from the hip to shin is inflamed. It would be painful when knee is bending and straightening
And tenderness along outer side of thigh
Treatment by rest ice packs and stretching