Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raghavendra
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. RaghavendraYour feedback matters!
I am having lower back pain left side whenever I play cricket specifically while bowling fast arm. As I do some thigh exercises it vanishes upto 80%. And yes it again strikes in morning wake up time. Please help.
My age is 34 years My left hand below elbow is paining it cannot be able to do any work it is seemed to be swelling.
My father is 60 years and he often complaints about pain in his knees and legs. He feels cold on his knees, also feels lathargic some time. He gets tired while climbing stairs. He is a vegetarian, no smoking but couple of drinks twice a months. Please suggest me something.?
Hello sir. i am 16 years old and i am suffering from backache since one month please give your advice.?
I am 69 year old man feelingwemild ache in my right arm for the past 2 months. It started from the lower arm to go up right now. Its tolerable. But unhappy to tolerate. Is it a sign of a bigger one or not. What shall I do to stop that pain.
Hllo! I want to ask whether I am having aa myth or not. From 2-3 days I use to have hand tremors only in a certain position while I chat on whats app. But before this also have wrist cracking but I do not have any kind of pain or swelling on my wrist. I also masturbate with a gap. Of 2-3 days but I do it once. So I want to. Clear my myth that these hand tremors are due to masturbation or by wrist cracking or by some other cause.
Hi. I had c section delivery on 20 days before because of big baby. Now I had lower back pain and I'm not able to sit for feeding. I was really very scar about this pain. Anyone tell me this pain is curable or not and how long it takes to cure.
Hi, I have partial tear of ACL ligament and now I have operated . Six months passed now still I feel pain in my knee, I can walk now but I am not able to run , please sujust to me for fast recovery action.
I'm 45 year old n suffering from lower back pain so which type of mattresses is advisable. Kindly reply.
Acupuncture is a kind of therapy that combines needles with pressure and pain points in order to delicately apply pressure for pain relief. This form of physical therapy is being increasingly recognised as an efficient method of treating pain in joints, muscles, bones and even for migraine pain. So let us find out more about Acupuncture and pain management.
- Chronic or Long Term Pain: There are many ailments that cause chronic or long term pain. These include back pain, neck pain, stiffness in the joints, osteoarthritis, headache and migraine, and pain in the shoulders. All this can be treated over a long period of time with the help of simulated acupuncture which uses pointed apparatus for activating better blood circulation for overall improvement in the pain that is being experienced in the area. The use of this apparatus helps in avoiding the harmful medication that can have adverse side effects.
- Menstrual Cramps: A fine needle method at the right points can help in bringing down the symptoms of the painful condition called dysmenorrhoea during menstrual cycles. With acupuncture, the acupuncturist can administer acupoint therapy to relieve menstrual cramps. This will help in moving the qi, or life force, in a better way so that the pain will stop.
- Acute Pain: Over use of muscles, joints and repetitive, work related movements and strain can lead to acute pain. This includes wrist pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, back pain, lower back pain, neck pain and even leg pain. With acupuncture, the patient gets rid of the pain in close to twelve sittings.
- Pain due to Cancer Treatment: Cancer and its treatment can take a heavy toll on the body and lead to a series of complications which also includes pain. A clean needle procedure can be followed along with the chemotherapy and radiation or after it, so as to relieve the patient of the pain experienced. Also, it can be used to replace traditional chemotherapy and radiation.
- Better Rest: When the needles or apparatus touch the pressure points and circulate the blood and life force, it actually creates a soothing effect and helps the patient sleep and get better rest. This is also a requirement for pain relief. It can bring better blood flow to the area and help in removing anxiety and stress related to pain so that there is better chance of getting rest.
With the use of acupuncture, pain can be taken care of with the needles and various tools that come in various shapes. These tools and equipment can also use laser treatment along with the point focused treatment.