Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raghavendra NYour feedback matters!
I am a teenager and I have weak gums. Whenever I brush my teeth I find blood in my brush. Plus my teeth are also turning yellow. Please help.
I am suffering from tooth pain for last 5 days. What should I do. I took medicine but it does help me.
My father has come out from Severe illness of kidney and lungs infection. Prior to this, his teeth have become dull and weak and now after the prolonged treatment his almost 90% teeth are gone. So we are planning for teeth replacement and need your suggestions. What type of replacement would be the best for people in the age group of 60 and the cost approximately? Thanks in advance!
There is a gap between my front two teeth how can it get fixed n what will be the cost n my age is 25.
I have a central cavity in a tooth in lower left jaw which only pains due to sensitivity i.E when i drink even normal water. What could be d cause and other than RT what could be other option if necessary.
I am 28 years old male and undergone a rootcanal treatment for upper left last 2 molars. I am still feeling some sensitivity while drinking cold water. Please suggest me what to do?
I am having problem in my teeth. It started paining while having meal. But it doesn't causes any pain when not used. Also I can't feel any taste in my mouth of food. So is there Amy relation between teeth problem and food not being able to taste? Thank you!
The usual measures to treat sinusitis are sufficient to help cure the tooth pain in such cases.
I want a good smile with good shape teeth. But withing 6 months. I have center to right side teeth in back and center to left side teeth in forth. What to do for a good shape of teeth.
After rct my mouth is not open widely suffering from one month I am doing exercise and have some mr tablets, is it serious ?
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.