Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. RaghavendraYour feedback matters!
I have cyst on my both sides ovaries n regularly I have to face sever pain left side 7.5 mm and right side 6.5 mm should it will go by medicine or I have to operate it.
I am 40 years women and am getting savior pain in left hand it continues through chest. Recently I got checked by neurologist but he confirms that there is no issue. But I still suffering from pain. I hope you suggest.
Hello I am 21 years old n meri body se sweat ki bad smell bhut ati hai. Body wash, dettol soap n many products use kiye lekin nhane ke 20-30 min baad shuru ho jati hai bhut deo use kiye pls tell me ab kya kru koi medicine lu n suggested soaps, deo ,talcum powders bs bad smell na aye?
I am 21 years old, when I sleep at 10: 00 pm. I got sleep at 11: 30 pm. I have so much of headache when coming from college. So, please give a solution for my problem.
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
- Secondary insomnia: it stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
- Acute insomnia: it is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
- Primary insomnia: it refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
- Chronic insomnia: insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
- Efficiency - The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there's never a relapse of your condition.
- Safety - Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.
Homeopathic medicines are of great help in the treatment of Insomnia. The natural Homeopathic medicines have zero side-effects and work to strike out the root cause of Insomnia. The Homeopathic remedies are very beneficial in both inducing sleep as well as improving the quality of sleep. What’s more, the Homeopathic medicines for Insomnia do not carry any risk of dependency and can easily be stopped when complete recovery has taken place. The most common homeopathic preparations to cure insomnia are:
- Lycopodium: This is useful for symptoms such as suddenly waking up from sleep in the wee hours of the morning on a regular basis along with a hyperactive mind which will make you recall the daily events meticulously, much against your will.
- Rhus Tox: Useful for insomnia resulting from intense pain which might cause irritation and restlessness.
- Nux Vomica: This preparation has been proven to provide respite from this condition if the insomnia is caused due to increased stress or as a result of withdrawal symptoms from substances such as alcohol, cigarettes or other medications.
- Arsenicum: This is beneficial if the symptoms include waking up regularly at night around the same time along with anxiety and restlessness resulting from frequent bad dreams.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines in Insomnia. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.