Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RaghavendraYour feedback matters!
What happens of having too many ice cubes. Is it bad. Can throat get affected. And if yes. How sooner it happens after have ice. Do we even get fever. Or any thing else regarding eating ice.
Asperger's Syndrome has recently come under the umbrella of Autism Spectrum Disorder. This syndrome usually affects the social skills of the patient, most heavily. The patient may seem normal and even intelligent at first glance. But on closer interaction, several social skill problems will come to the fore including an obsessive focus on certain topics and issues. Repetitive behaviour is also a part of this disease.
Let us find out more about Asperger's Syndrome:
- Symptoms: The symptoms usually begin to show up early on in one's childhood. The patient will not be able to make eye contact while speaking with others. Also, a perfectly normal person may seem inordinately shy and reserved during social interactions. This awkwardness may come to the fore in the form of looking for expression cues on other people's faces and even the body language. The patient may not be a very happy and lively soul, with hardly a smile to crack at the funniest of jokes. The lack of emotions or the emotionally numb state is also a major giveaway of the condition. Other symptoms may include a strong aversion towards change in food habits and routine.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis is usually done by mental health specialists like a developmental paediatrician, a psychiatrist, a psychologist or even a paediatric neurologist. These specialists can put the child through a variety of tests that will study the neurological health as well as the speech and emotional behaviour of the child.
- Educating the Parent: Once the diagnosis has been done, the parents of the patient will have to appraised of the condition and its implications. The symptoms and treatment will have to be duly discussed even as the parents are put through training and therapy to learn techniques with which they can help the child in progressing along more normal lines. The therapy will also help the parents deal with the challenge of living with someone suffering from this condition.
- Treatment: There are varied forms of treatment that aim at fixing the specific areas and symptoms that the patient is learning to live with. Social skills training, speech and language therapy, CBT or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and other forms of treatment can help the child overcome many symptoms that come from this condition.
In the course of the treatment, it is important for the child, parent and therapist concerned to realise that there is no single approach that can be applied to all patients suffering from Asperger's Syndrome. Individual care and therapy will be required for individual cases. At the same time, most of the skills will need to be repeated at home so that the child takes them more seriously.
How to increase penis size and width? Any exercise, medicine or any other way ?I need to improve my penis size and width. Is there any way?
Hello sir/madam. I was masturbating from the last 10 years from last 1 year I left masturbating but I am facing lot of problems .My penis became small and my sperms became fully liquid. It will come out within 30 seconds .Is it possible to overcome all these. Because in our home they are forcing to marry me .I don't want marry because of these problems .Please answer it.
I have mild fever cold cough from last one week. What should I do? Can you suggest something. Please help.
Hi, I am 36. From the past 2 to 3 weeks I experiencing severe burns in my stomach in the morning or if there is a lot of gap between meals or food. I have very strong coffee on empty stomach. Most of the times I skip breakfast. I also had lots of chocolates last month. When I go for pee it is stinking a lot Please advise.
I have these boils on my forehead which are whiteheads I guess and are spreading. I'm tired of going to doctors who are unable to assist me. please help.
I have masturbation addicted and have back pain headache eyes goes deeper blurred vision.Please tell sir .
I am 22 years old due to daily masturbation 2-3 times my penis becomes very small and going inside I lost my penis power hardness and size if my penis gets erect with in seconds it goes inside please help me to regain my penis size and hardness.
Hello. If I taking multivitamin, or any other food supplement so is it harmful for health. because if I asked my family Dr. they directly say don't take it so as a nutrition purpose in today's lifestyle and food we are not getting enough nutrient for hair, body etc. So is it good or bad if I take supplement. please advice.
The anal area is a highly vascular area, and if not maintained hygienically, it can lead to health issues including infection. The anal canal can get infected quite easily and if these infected parts begin to discharge pus, it could leak through the anal canal. This is known as anal fistula, and can be caused due to:
- Unhygienic toilet habits leading to infected anal region, which can pass up the anal canal
- Can be caused due to excessive straining, which can be due to constipation
- Post-surgical effect, where an existing anal abscess was drained
- The fistula could be constantly draining pus or blood, producing a constant moist feeling in the anal region
- In some, it could be intermittent draining with full dry spells in between
- There could also be pain, which is constant and throbbing and worse with sitting
- Pus discharge can produce a foul smell
- The skin around the anus can be itchy and irritated
- Tenderness and swelling of the area
- Constipation and painful bowel movements
- Fever and chills, due to generic infection
Management: Prevention and treatment are both essential in managing anal fistula.
- Prevention is mainly achieved through healthy toilet hygiene habits, as this is the main cause for filstula formation
- Treatment would include para-surgical therapy ( non-invasive ), which should be followed by healthy toilet habits and good diet habits including fibrous meals to avoid constipation.
The following are two well-established surgical corrective measures.
- Ayurveda has a well-established technique known as ksharsutra wherein a medicated thread is used to drain the fistula and to prevent further fistula formation.
- A linen thread is smeared with latex, curcuma longa, and Apamarg Kshar which are known for their multiple healthy benefits – anti-hermorrhoidal, anti-inflammatory, and coagulatory properties.
- The linen thread is smeared with these herbs in layers and takes a few days to prepare.
- This thread is then allowed to stay in the fistula tract, which allows for healing and prevents pus accumulation and/or closure
- This is followed by a complete liquid diet, which is gradually moved to a semi-solid diet and if required sitz baths
Ayurvedic gugglu ksharsutra therapy:
Ayurveda is a thousands of years old system of holistic healing through herbs. It is not only based on drugs but a healthy diet, good lifestyle, staying happy and different Ayurvedic treatments which have no side effects and are absolutely safe to use. According to Ayurveda a body suffers from a disorder because of disparity in the 3 Doshas. Ayurveda deals with balancing the Doshas and healing the body. Synchronizing the body, lifestyle with nature and its paradigm.
The Doshas have to be balanced, one dominant or other ignored causes disorders, as a result the person falls sick. Here, we will talk about fistula in Ano and Ayurvedic treatments for fistula in Ano.
Anal Fistula is a two-sided canal. One end of tube opens up inside the anal canal and the other opening is near the anus on the skin. This leads to leakage of stool from the other opening, oozing of pus leading to discomfort, pain, and sometimes fever as well.
Ayurvedic herbs are especially known for keeping the digestive system in good shape by maintaining the right balance of the Pitta element that maintains the right balance of the digestive fire. According to Ayurvedic principles, any disorder in the body is a result of a faulty digestive fire that manages its functions. It is very important to restore the imbalance of digestive physiology to heal the anal fistulas.