Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 45 years old and I now a days have a complain of sleepless days what should I do suggest me with good appetite and avoiding foods.
I have reoccurred fungus on my penis nd foreskin I applied MICOGEL on my penis nd I ate 2 Fluconazole tab before 2 days and it's burning how can I permanently eliminate this pls tell me me doc I am too much panic.
Dear Doctor, My age is 28. I am having a problem. During sleeping I create a unusual sound. But it's not snoring. Unconsciously I made that sound. While I realize that in sleep I kept quite. I tried to control that and before one year I consult a homeopathy doctor, he said that it is due to tiredness and it will be alright, nothing to worry. But till now that is continuing. The exact thing is while I am sleeping I inhale air through my nose and while releasing I produce sound in my mouth. I did meditation too. But no use. Around 7 years approx I am suffering from this. I was too confused whether this is a type of disease I was affected or common. I am now working in computer field 9 hrs per day sitting job. Going to get marry too. Very shy that if my wife feel bad on me. Kindly help.
I have started to take fludac20 to cure the adverse reaction of alcohol. I want to know how long I have to take this. How can check my serotonin level. Can I take 60 ml once in a week. I am getting better result with this med. So please guide me about it beneficial usage and precautions and continue timing. Please describe.
Testosterone is a male hormone and can perhaps be referred to as the key to male libido. Low testosterone can therefore, create problems in your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life. It can even impair your overall health and it has been known to have severe psychological effects as well. It can lead to social isolation or can make a person suffer from acute inferiority.
Some of the symptoms that can be used to identify low testosterone levels are:
- Erratic moods and irritability: Physical processes of the human body are hugely dependent on testosterone secretions. A decrease in testosterone levels can make a man moody or irritable. He can lose his temper any minute or might feel unnecessarily discouraged.
- Decreased muscle mass: Testosterone is known to be effective in strengthening one's muscles and in building up muscle mass. A man suffering from low testosterone will find it difficult to build muscle strength. Significant changes in lifestyle and regimented exercising might not help when testosterone levels are low.
- Long spells of exhaustion: If you have been facing fatigue for quite some time now, your worries should be concentrated around your hormones for a change. The male hormone testosterone when secreted in less quantity can make you feel tired at the drop of a hat.
- Loss of bone mass: Hormonal imbalances in men, strictly characterized by decreased testosterone levels, can lead to thinning of bone mass. The bones grow weak and brittle and they are become prone to fractures.
- Erectile dysfunction: A problem in your testosterone levels can impair your sex life. Men have been reported instances of erectile dysfunction. with lower levels of this hormone. Some have even reported a marked decrease in their libido as well as semen or ejaculate volume.
- Increased hair fall: The health of your hair is greatly influenced by your hormone secretions. Low testosterone can make you suffer from increased hair lose. Bald patches might develop on your scalp. Such bodily changes tend to have psychological effects on a person as well.
Medical approaches to such a condition and risk factors involved.
To treat such a condition one may resort to testosterone injections or to implantable testosterone pellets. When such kinds of treatment are followed up on a regular basis, considerable improvement is noticed. However, the treatment procedures involve certain risks and thus it is best to consult your doctor, who can then prescribe the best combination of medicines and doses for the best effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have pain in my head always when I was sleeping in night. What are you the symptom behind. Solve my problem precaution what have to be done.
I am 24 years old I have sexual problems day by day my penis is getting soft so that it is getting difficult to have proper sex. Please sugest me what to do.
I'm suffering with dry cough I.e. feeling dry in throat and cough will be coming repeat, It has been happen suddenly why like that please advise solution.
I have stomach problem. I use toilet once or twice only a day. But get little lose and uneven stool with burning sensation while passing out. This problem is since a month. But my stomach is not well since two years. I am 16 year old male. Thank you.
I am a 24 year male. I have a problem of common cold and problem remains constantly. doctors say you have allergic problem. Please suggest me what should I do to get rid off from allergy.
I am 25 years old. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. I am confused for treating my problem? Which is best homeopathy or siddha or ayurveda or allopathy? Kindly reply. Many of them said allopathy will cause side effect. Also, it will act temporarily. I want permanent cure for my erectile dysfunction. Kindly help me plz.
Whenever I use whey protein my stomach gets started paining. So should I continue this? I tried every test which can be done for stomach but got nothing.
M always feeling low fever, And my body skin is also rash and small red spot are regenerate on it. Cn you please tell wht the real problem is with me or which type of disease it is.
I am 34 years old and having skin problem in winter it got dry and itching and got ruffed and leave grey dust or scravs and in summer if I got sweated it will convert in dad.
I have caught severe cough and cold. My nose is blocked. What is the best handy way to cure this ailment?
Daily wet dream continues released semen day after day continue this problem find out what's reason.
Coeliac disease is not a food allergy or a food intolerance. It is an autoimmune disease. The immune system makes white blood cells (lymphocytes) and antibodies to protect against foreign objects such as bacteria, viruses, and other germs. In an autoimmune disease, the immune system mistakes part or parts of the body as foreign. Other autoimmune diseases include type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and some thyroid disorders.
The lining of the small intestine contains millions of tiny tube-shaped structures called villi. These help food and nutrients to be digested more effectively into the body. But, in people with coeliac disease, the villi become flattened as a result of the inflammation. This means that food and nutrients are not so readily digested by the body.
Who does coeliac disease affect?
Coeliac disease affects about 1 in 100 people in the UK. Anyone, at any age, can develop coeliac disease. It is a condition that used to be associated with young children. However, it is now much more commonly diagnosed in adults. It is most commonly diagnosed in people aged between 50 and 69. About 1 in 4 cases are first diagnosed in people aged over 60.
Coeliac disease often runs in families. If you have a close family member who has coeliac disease (a brother, sister, parent or child) then you have a 1 in 10 chance of developing coeliac disease. It is also more common in people who have other autoimmune diseases - for example, some thyroid diseases, rheumatoid arthritis and type 1 diabetes.