Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raghavendra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RaghavendraYour feedback matters!
I am a 35 year old woman with diabetes and obesity. I have conceived for the second time, 11 weeks with low lying placenta, doctor says it will miscarriage or c section. I am panic. My first delivery was normal. I Don't Want a c section. Any chances? Please answer. Thank you.
I had a right mild pleural of 40-50, which I already mentioned before, as per your suggestions I had mantoux test and induration is 20 mm and it is positive, I had TB Ferron gold test also which is negative, pain is still there but water is reducing and I don't have cough also, please suggest medicines accordingly.
Tips for a well deserved good night's Sleep.
• Sleep and wake up at the same time everyday, eg- if you set your time to sleep at 9 pm and wake up at 7 am , and even if that night you don’t fall asleep at nine and end up sleeping late and get 2 or 3 hours of sleep it is ok just wake up at 7
• Don’t change the time . No snoozing.
• Never sleep during day time.
• Keep your room dark
• Use eye mask , it is said that it helps in the rapid eye movement phase and helps you sleep better. The eye mask should fit you well but not cause pressure on eye . not too tight. You can find it in any store , airports and online.
• Keep your room clutter free
• Use you need only for sleep and sex .meaning no working and studying on it.
• Do not use any electronic gadgets 2 to 3 hrs before sleep eg- your phone , laptop, electronic reading equipment , TV etc. They cause a major problem in onset of sleep .
• Do not exercise, just before sleeping , it will activate your body. Better to finish gym etc 3 to 4 hrs before sleep or even best better done in the morning.
• Do not have any caffeinated beverage post 4 pm. Avoid energy drinks
• If you read before sleeping stick to old fashion of reading a book.
• Do not being up disturbing topics for discussion during bed time . Better done during day .
• Have a warm glass of milk of banana ( avoid if you are diabetic ) before bedtime .
• Do not at any cost take alcohol or other drug paraphernalia for sleep.
This process has to be followed for a couple of weeks without interruption. And when it Becomes a part of your routine, your sleep cycle will be set right.
If all this does not help then please seek help of a psychiatrist