Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raghavendra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RaghavendraYour feedback matters!
What are the symptom of low blood pressure and what are yhe measure to improve the blood pressure at normal level ?
My father is 60 +.nd he is diagnosed low blood count. 6.3.suffering from piles also. Nd he is not eating anything. Feeling restless.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to treat various diseases. It is believed in Ayurveda that when a disease occurs in your body then it means that the mind, body and soul is unbalanced.
It is believed that everyone is made up of five elements - earth, air, water, ether and fire. If all of these elements in the body are well balanced, then the body tends to function in a healthy manner. An illness is a sign that one or multiple elements in the body are not balanced. A practitioner carries out a diagnosis of your diet, lifestyle, seeks to find out the cause of the imbalance and provides treatment accordingly.
Diabetes is a condition in the body which is characterized by blood sugar spikes that result in the body being unable to use the glucose in the body. The various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below -
- Fatigue: You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
- Frequent urination: You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
- Weight gain: You may experience weight gain.
- Bruises take longer time to heal: Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
The various ayurvedic remedies for diabetes are -
- Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, powdered fenugreek seeds, white pepper and milk. Consume this drink at least twice a day.
- Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it on empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
- Limit sugar consumption by restricting foods such as banana, potato and rice.
- Consume bitter vegetables
- You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
- Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have pain in the heel of left foot since 4 months. My uric acid is 6.0. When I walk then no problem of pain. But when I sit for more time or in the morning when I woke up then pain starts. I always go for morning walk. Then pain is not there.
Hello hi my name is Raj please help me I have headache stomach ache and vomiting please help me please confirm to many of the doctors around me but none of them has given me a good meditation I have believed that I could get a good health from this application live rate please help me any of the doctors.
Neck pain is a very common problem found in people who are habituated with a wrong posture for extended periods in a day, day after day. While old age and arthritis contribute to neck pain, even younger individuals who sit for hours in front of a computer screen or just generally have a faulty posture, may be subjected to such pains. Neck pain is usually due to cervical spondylitis.
While most of the neck pains are cured by topical muscle relaxants, those who have a severe condition may not be able to touch their chest with their chin, may have a loss of strength in one arm, may have shooting pain in one arm or shoulder, or may experience a sudden change in the bowel habits. In these situations, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.
The homeopathic remedies for neck pain are as follows:
- Cimicfuga: This remedy is usually recommended when the neck pain radiates out and is almost like an electric shock spreading to the left arm. Pain and stiffness is experienced by the individual undergoing such a condition, if the hand is pulled backwards. Damp and cold conditions are aggravating factors, whereas warmth, pressure, and rest provide relief.
- Chelidonium: This remedy is usually recommended when the neck pain is associated with heaviness and tenderness. In such a condition, the pain may also affect the right arm, shoulder or wrist. Touching or moving the arm is an aggravating factor and relief is provided with warmth.
- Gelsemium: This is the medication of choice when soreness and tenderness in the neck region along with a persistent headache is the condition. Pain intensity keeps changing and the patient feels very weak and lethargic. To relieve the pain, the patients are advised to lie down with their head raised. Aggravation of the pain happens due to cold and damp conditions.
- Causticum: When the muscle and tendons undergo stiff contractions and the muscles of the neck are weakened, Causticum is the remedy of choice. Patients are unable to move their head to the right and find it extremely difficult to be able to bend it backwards. Pain in the neck is excruciating and accompanied with a tearing and burning sensation. Movements aggravate the pain and heat exposure provides relief.
- Bryonia: A stitching sensation in the neck, which seems to extend upto the shoulders, is when Bryonia is prescribed. Swelling accompanied with a feeling of heat in the shoulders is also present. Movements increase the pain while relaxation of the shoulder and neck region brings relief.
The aforementioned options are the treatment lines of choice in case of a neck pain. They are universally accepted to be safe options, sans side effects, and that’s why most patients prefer them.