Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raghavendra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RaghavendraYour feedback matters!
Diet for PCOD and Scope of Homoeopathy
PCOD is a very common condition seen in women these days. Women with PCOD are more prone to developing serious health conditions. There are several causes that lead to this condition, one of the primes of them being the diet we choose and our lifestyle. Given below are some important Do’s and Don’ts to follow, for women with PCOD and for all those who would like to prevent this condition. A little extra care if taken in effectively managing our diet and lifestyle could go a long way in preventing PCOD.
- Wheat products (wheat bread, wheat pasta)
- Natural diuretic fruits
- Raw fruits (especially apple, pear etc.) and vegetables
- Oats, Corn, Butter, eggs, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, mushroom, onions, peppers, spinach, vegetable oil, soya beans, apricots, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, figs, grapes, honeydew, lemon, tomato juice, kiwi fruit, pineapple, plum, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, mango, cheese, radishes, olive oil, nuts, salmon fish, flaxseeds
- Protein rich foods
- High fiber rich food and Vit B rich food
- Opt for lean meat. Avoid chicken though, as they may be injected with male hormone to increase the muscle bulk, which would trigger PCOD
- Move to Soy products instead of milk, as milk has the tendency to increase the testosterone levels
- Include 1-2 litres of water in your diet, which avoids water retention
- Divide meals into small healthy 5-6 meals per day, instead of 3 heavy meals and never miss breakfast
- Sit –ups, push –ups
- Skipping helps you to lessen binge eating, the release of serotonin and dopamine will keep your stress levels low.
- Stress free methods such as Yoga, meditation, listening to music etc.
- All whites (Maida, white bread, pasta, etc.)
- Junk or fast foods, cakes, cookies, sweets, chocolates, soft drinks and soda, desserts etc.
- Avoid red meat, whole milk dairy, fried food, margarines
- Reduce Sodium intake, by avoiding sauces, chips, salted nuts, canned soups
- Quit smoking –as it stimulates Androgen
- Avoid alcohol
Scope of Homoeopathy in PCOD:
Homeopathic approach towards management of PCOD is constitutional, taking into account the presenting complaints along with physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. It involves prescribing “Constitutional Medicine”, which is also capable for working on the Ovaries and the entire Endocrine system. The treatment logic varies depending on the presence of any genetic predisposition, physical makeup (obesity), peculiarities of your menstrual, etc. In Homoeopathy, medicines are given to induce ovulation in a natural way, which would improve and regularize your menstrual cycle and also helps in the prevention or minimization of cyst formation.
Feel free to drop a personal message for any query.
Hello Lybrate doc, after how many days the symptoms of pregnancy starts. After our intercourse. When the period is due. please suggest.
I always feel weak although I eat food what can I do but I don't want to get fat. I get full of stomach pain and back pain sometimes I cry. Please give a solution.
Hi sir my mother is suffering with mouth ulcers. It turns to red and too much burning at the time of eating. We are taking very less spicy food. She is 68. Tablets wont suite much. Slowly it is increasing day by day. Let me know the precaution.
Hi doctor, I was having stomach and pelvic pain along with vaginal discharge. Before 1 month I took scan and kidney stone with 4 mm had been found .i am taking 4 litres of water daily .But after I started taking more I didn't feel stomach and pelvic pain. But before 2 days I started stomach pain, pelvic pain again. Is this the symptom's of stone removal or other issues am having? Pls help me.
He is suffering from corns in his feet what is solution for reducing the pain and relif from corns in feet.
Premature ejaculation happens when a man ejaculates sooner than required or planned, in the process of sexual activity and intercourse. It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments. This usually happens within a minute or so of penetration.
Reasons for premature ejaculation:
Biological Issues: There are a number of biological problems due to which men may also experience premature ejaculation and other related health issues. Abnormal hormonal levels and an imbalance in the state of ones hormones can lead to this condition. Also, there are instances where the neurotransmitters of the brain enjoy an abnormal level of activity which can lead to an abnormal reflex reaction in the ejaculatory system of the patient. Nerve damage can also lead to this condition.
Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the primary reasons for such physical problems that one experiences during sex. These patients may be suffering from anxiety due to their performance in bed, or they may be anxious about a new relationship or partner. This anxiety can lead to a state where the patient is not able to fully enjoy the act of intercourse and ends up ejaculating prematurely.
Thyroid: Male patients suffering from thyroid problems have also reported instances where premature ejaculation becomes a problem. This condition can also be an inherited one. It is best to take a professional opinion and seek therapy for treatment.
Relationship problems: Another issue that many male patients suffering from this condition face includes relationship problems. These problems can create trouble in the sex life of the patient due to which sex may not be happening on a frequent or regular basis. Due to this, the ejaculation may also suffer, leading to further stress.
How premature ejaculation can be dealt with?
1. One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
2. One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation.
3. A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation.
I am loosing my health quickly. Day by day I am getting weaker n I dnt know the reason. I feel try all tym n everytym I hav headache. I eat proper bt after all I am not well. What should I do?
I got ringworm on my body mostly on legs and between the fingers may I knw what is the treatment and can I use itch guard. Is it similar to ring guard?
लिंग तनाव समस्या से परेशान: क्या करें?
लिंग के तनाव कि समस्या से हताश हो चुके हैं? घबराइये नहीं: आपको बताएगा कि सबकुछ फिर से सामान्य कैसे किया जाये...
1. अपने साथी से संवाद
यदि आपको लगता है कि आपको लिंग के तनाव से जुडी समस्या है, तो अपने साथी से इस सन्दर्भ में बातचीत करना सही होगाI याद रखिये कि इस समस्या का प्रभाव आपके साथ साथ आपके पार्टनर पर भी पड़ता है, इसलिए उन्हें इस में शामिल रखना बेहतर हैI हम जानते हैं कि आपको ऐसा करने में संकोच महसूस होगा, लेकिन इस समस्या के संधान कि दिशा में पहला कदम यही हैI विशेषकर जब इस समस्या के पीछे का कारण शारीरिक कम और और मनोवैज्ञानिक ज़्यादा होI
2. डॉक्टर से परामर्श
लिंग तनाव कि समस्या के 75 प्रतिशत मामले भौतिक होते हैं और इनका आसानी से उपचार हो जाता हैI इसलिए, सिर्फ संकोच और शर्म के चलते डॉक्टर को अपनी समस्या न बताकर आप अपना ही नुकसान करेंगेI डॉक्टर से सलाह लेकर आप न सिर्फ इस समस्या का कारण पता लगा सकेंगे, बल्कि इसका हल भी ढूँढ सकेंगेI डॉक्टर से मिलना इसलिए भी आवस्यक है क्यूंकि लिंग तनाव कि समस्या कई बार किडनी,नाड़ी, न्यूरोलॉजिकल विकार, या डायबिटीज से भी जुडी हो सकती हैI डॉक्टर आपकी मदद अवश्य कर सकता है...
3. समस्या कि जड़ तक पहुंचें
समस्या की सही पहचान उसके उपचार के लिए ज़रूरी हैI बढ़ती उम्र के साथ अक्सर रक्त वाहिनी से जुडी जटिलता इस समस्या का कारण बनती है जबकि कम उम्र के पुरुषों में ये समस्या अक्सर मानसिक तनाव, निराशा भाव, या प्रदर्शन के दबाव के चलते पायी जाती हैI कुछ दवाओं का साइड इफ़ेक्ट या टेस्टोस्टेरोन स्तर की कमी भी इसका कारण हो सकता हैI
4. जीवन शैली में बदलाव
दिनचर्या में कुछ छोटे बदलाव लेकर आप इस समस्या के समाधान की और पहले कदम उठा सकते हैंI कई बार केवल धूम्रपान बंद करना, हल्का व्यायाम और तनाव का अंत ही इसके समाधान के लिए पर्याप्त रहता हैI जिन लोगों को इसके उपचार के लिए दवाइयों की ज़रूरत पड़ती है, जीवनशैली में बदलाव इस उपचार में और सहायक बन जाता हैI