Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. RagavendraYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I masturbating six time in day from past four year I have done the same think but know my pins is not work its also not reacting when I see some one no felling mind become stress even I lost my studies also I need some madicen which help me to recover my power back tell any medicine to have and further safety for my marriage thank u.waiting for your answer.
What can be the reason for chest pain? Whether chest pain can be associated with first degree ventricular block?
Hello I am 21 year old and unmarried, my problem was my penis not erecting also I am try to sex with girl but I am not done inter course this happen several times so please help.
At the time of sex my pennis is not as hard as it wants to be. What is the problem . Before marriage I used to masturbate daily. Could be the reason please help what can I do for hardness. please plz.
I was suffering from fever for last 3-4 days but now the fever is ok but I am feeling weakness. What is the cure for this weakness.
Hi sir Actually I have participated in Anal sex with man and I am also an man. Then I have infected by siphlis 4 years back and I consulted doctor and used some medicines and that disease is avoided from at that time. But now I have an doubt in my mind the is there any chance to get HIV. From that day I was okay there are no symptoms from last 4 years like weight loss, fever, cough, rashes etc. I don't have these symptoms I am okay right now my weight is 75 it gonna increase from that day. Can I please give me an answer.
I am14 and half since today morning I am having head pain and I drank five glass of dark coffee still I am having a pain why?
It is a known and proven fact that eating while consuming alcohol is necessary. One tends to grow hungrier, the more he or she drinks alcohol. This is because alcohol has the attribute to stimulate one’s appetite in such a way that one would have you craving for food that is rich in salt and high in fibre. Consuming only alcohol ignoring the hunger would lead to several diseases like pancreatitis and issues with the liver.
Though the appetite of an individual during alcohol consumption tends to incline towards snacks like pizza, french fries, nuts and cheese cubes, it is wise to opt for healthier food choices. Salty food can worsen the dehydration effects of the body. And as the body tends to be dehydrated during drinking, it is better to avoid salty food. High-fibre food items are not good for the health either. It delays the digestion process, which is not a good sign for the body. Also, it is also not advisable to eat food in large portions before going to bed, especially after alcohol intake.
There is a variety of healthy food that one can eat along with alcohol
- Soup: A clear soup, like chicken clear soup or vegetable clear soup, which has a broth-like texture, is a healthy choice. Creamy soup with cream of chicken or cream of mushroom should be avoided as it would make one heavy, thus delaying the digestion process.
- Rice: Plain rice is said to be one of the best food that is easy to digest, paired up with a light vegetable dish. It is very nutritious as well.
- Chicken sandwich: Grilled chicken sandwich without cheese and mayo is a healthy food tip as it contains sodium.
- Popcorn: Popcorn does not contain fat, neither is it high-fibre. It is the best low-calorie food to go along with alcohol and it tastes really good too.
- Wheat crackers: Wheat crackers contain whole grains. It is full of complex carbohydrates, which help the alcohol to absorb easily. It also consists of Vitamin B, which like potassium, gets reduced with the consumption of alcohol.
- Banana: It is rich in potassium. Though an individual would never have a banana along with alcohol, it is healthy as the level of potassium should be taken care of while drinking alcohol.
- Wheat bread: Wheat bread toast can be consumed with alcohol without butter or cheese. It is an alternative to wheat crackers for those who do not prefer it.
- Oats: Cooked food is easy to digest with alcohol, so a pot of cooked oatmeal can be a healthy accompaniment. It can be spiced up a bit to add flavour.
- Salad: Salad is refreshing and healthy at the same time. It can be bland, but it is better to have healthy salad as an accompaniment than having salty food with alcohol.
- Milk cereal: Cereal, especially whole grain cooked with low-fat milk, is healthy.
By being aware of the right eatables, the ill effects of alcohol can be mitigated to a large extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I feel yawning not get satisfying and feeling to take deep breath that also will take long time it is not come complete breath often I feeling to do the same please guide me.
I am suffering from wetting of eyes and my nose is regularly blocked . What I should do to cure this.
I am suffering from sore throat in night and early morning my throat got dry and congested form last 3-4 months please help me.
My husband 51 years old suffering from Thrombotic occlusion of left sigmoid transverse sinuses with hemorrhagic venous infarct in the left temper-parietal lobe. Now he has lost his memory, he couldn't understand things, names (objects, person )even he unable to write and read. Would it be possible to read ,write and identify things in future.
It has been found that older runners live longer and suffer fewer disabilities than healthy non?runners. This observation applies to a variety of aerobic exercises, including walking.
A study by authors, from Stanford University School of Medicine, published in the Archives of Internal Medicine has shown that being active reduces disability and increases survival.
There are benefits of vigorous activity late in life. Earlier many experts believed that vigorous exercise would actually harm older individuals. And running, in particular, would result in an epidemic of joint and bone injuries. But this new study proves otherwise.
Exercise is like the most potent drug. Exercise is by far the best thing you can do.