Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RadhikaaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old female, 2 years back out of a family problem, my brother happened to slap me, and I started crying, and had breathing trouble, palpitation, and my hand and legs became numb, and whole body nerves were stiff for some time, after sometime, it got back to normal, but I was very exhausted, and my body was paining. This again happened last year, but no such incidents happened, but all of sudden, the same kind of thing happened. Why is this happening?
I am taking thyroid medicine from last 4 month but still not relived from pain .back and neck pain. Medicine name is thyronorm 25 mcg. Please suggest.
Hi this is Nandini and I am 22. Years how to reduce tummy fat please suggest me some solutions and I stay in hostel ND most of the time my intake is hostel food.
Hi doctor I am 34 from last one week while I am passing urine I am getting irritation along with pain in pennis please help me with the solution I am very worried about my situation.
I am having endosis 2mg medicine content only dienogest from past 2 n half months to cure endometriosis cyst. From past two months my periods were on time n there were no side effects of medicine. I have never missed my periods. But this month first time I have missed my period it has been a week. Am I pregnant?
I have some small dot`s in my penis like a pimples. I do not understand what is this. Tell me sir what to do.
I am a 26 years old girl. I am on steroids since 5 n half year. My hairs have become dry n frizzy. I am also facing a great hair fall as it seems no hair ll remain after few days. I am very much worried. please suggest something.
My hair is falling from last 6 years. I tried to reduce it from some ayurvedic oil but it is still falling. Might be its genetic problem but is there any solution to strengthen my hair root so that my hair will become healthy? My diet is also having protein n I do exercise too but still hair is falling n its root has now become thin. Please help?
Hello doctor. I am 20 years old. I an facing a problem of headache. In every weak or two weak the left portion of my head is badly pain.
Vaginal yeast infection occurs when too many yeast cells grow in the vagina, causing inflammation. It can spread by sexual contact but is not considered as a sexually transmitted infection. A yeast infection results in soreness or itching in the vagina with a burning sensation while urinating.
Causes of yeast infections in the vagina:
The vagina contains a balanced mix of yeast and bacteria; but if the balance is disrupted, it can lead to yeast infection. The reasons for overgrowth of yeast infections are:
- If antibiotics are used more than usual, they can decrease the level of lactobacillus bacteria present in the vagina, changing the pH of vagina
- Having high estrogen levels during pregnancy by using high dose birth control pills and hormone therapy can lead to the overgrowth of yeasts.
- Having diabetes, especially when the blood sugar level is not checked and tends to be high
- Having a weak or impaired immune system
- Being overweight and having poor eating habits, including foods high in sugar level
Risk factors associated with the condition:
A number of factors can increase your risk of getting a vaginal yeast infection.
- Using antibiotics heightens your risk of developing vaginal yeast infection as it disrupts the balance between yeast and bacteria. Excessive intake of antibiotics can kill healthy bacteria, leading to overgrowth of yeast organisms.
- Having a weak immune system with conditions such as poorly controlled diabetes and HIV can lead to an overgrowth of yeast in the vagina. Corticosteroid medicines also weaken the immune system.
- Wearing pants that are tight-fitting, nonabsorbent and undergarments that trap warmth and moisture
- Having high estrogen levels due to an imbalance of hormone levels during pregnancy or menstrual cycle can also lead to vaginal yeast infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.