Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Radhika V PathyYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old,I have no bad habits like drinking or smoking but masturbation. I lost a hair portion in front is it because of it pls help me.
Hi doctor. I am going to gym since 2 years. I observe dat am not gaining heavy personality. So I started eating neuro vit capsules is der any side effects with dis. What should I have to develop more suggest me some good with no side effects plzzzzz My age is 26.
I am suffering from plane warts on face since more than 5 years and now they keep on increasing in number. Used Retino-A for 1 week but it makes the skin reddish and painful. Please suggest something more helpful.
Hello doctor, I am 24 and non vegetarian and I am getting semen in my urine. A homeopathic doctor suggested me Tone up 5000. Will it be helpful. Plzz tell, its killing me.
How I gain my muscles and physical strength? How can I get my weight and buildup muscular body please tell me how can earn big chest?
No matter how frequently you shampoo, your scalp produces the same amount of oil. Cutting back on shampooing will have no effect on your sebaceous glands; genetics and hormones determine the amount of oil they produce. But it will cause dirt and oil to accumulate on your scalp and hair follicles, and could cause inflammation and irritation that might stunt hair growth. How often you wash your hair is a personal decision. Wash your hair with a moisturizing shampoo when you feel you need it, whether that’s daily or weekly. Or if you like making shampoo mohawks.
I am 148 kg 2 years back and I lost a lot of weight and now I am 108 but from last 1 year my weight is not coming down in spite of doing a daily workout of 6 days in a gym for around one and half hours so what should I do?
My daughter is 14 years old. Her insulin level is high (139) and thyroid level low (.478), she has developed black patches around neck and around mouth. What to do to get rid of this situation. Please advise.
Dear Doctor, I Am suffering from fever with headache since 2 days. I had taken paracetamol 500, it can relief fro 4 hours after that temperature will be increase. Please suggest which type of test can I do. Thanking you.
I am a student and I am 19 years old and my weight is 84. I want to loss some weight so what should I do to loss weight.
My mother is facing severe tension. She gets emotional on very minor things. She is very sensitive especially about me and my wife. I am consulting a doctor at SAL hospital in Ahmedabad. I hope to get a second opinion. Please advise.
What are the different ways in which a person can gain weight? Actually I am of 17 years old and I only weigh 50 kg so how can I gain weight fastly?
Cumin seed is a culinary herb that is local to Asia and is particularly used in India on everyday basis. Cumin seeds are otherwise called jeera, caraway and kummel. It is a product of the cumin herb, however, it transforms into a seed only once it has dried. Cumin is an esteemed spice as it has numerous health advantages, usually for digestive conditions like colic, dyspepsia and flatulence. Nevertheless, consuming cumin seeds can have numerous side effects as well; so consult your specialist before you use it for medicinal purposes, as it can cause certain side effects as well, such:
- Acidity or heartburn: Cumin seeds are known for their gas easing properties, yet it can bring about one of the most widely recognized digestive issue that is heartburn. It tends to facilitate the escape of more gas into your gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver damage: Oil present in the cumin seeds is very unstable and can bring about liver and kidney damage, in case one consumes cumin seed in huge quantities for a long stretch of time. Cumin oil is used for animals to prevent or reduce muscle fits and spasms.
- Burping: The carminative impact of cumin seed may bring about excessive burping. Also, burping is sometimes referred as a ructus or belching, which includes too much bloating. Gas from the intestinal tract and stomach is released through the mouth. At times, burping has an awful smell and a trademark sound.
- Abortifacient effects: Cumin seeds may also affect pregnant ladies. Consuming a lot of cumin seeds can prompt an unnatural birth cycle or instigate untimely or premature labor.
- Low blood sugar level: Consuming cumin seeds in large quantities can bring down the glucose level in the body. One must remember this in case you are setting out toward a surgery in the near future. During surgery, it is crucial to keep up the glucose level.
- Narcotic effects: Cumin seed has opiate properties. They need to be consumed with precaution, as they can be addictive. Opposite reactions of cumin seed are mental blurring, sleepiness and nausea.
- Heavy menstrual cycle: Cumin seeds may cause heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle. In the event of cumin seeds being consumed in large amounts, you may experience heavier periods.
- Causes allergy: Utilization of cumin seeds can bring about skin rashes and sensitivity. So individuals with skin sensitivity need to consume less cumin seeds to improve the condition.
- Not good for diabetics: Diabetic patients need to control their glucose level. They must maintain regular glucose levels to stay sound. Fluctuating glucose levels are a strict no for most diabetics. As mentioned recently, cumin seeds may diminish your glucose level rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.