Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Radhika V PathyYour feedback matters!
I am 20 Year old man I have weight problem .i am very thin .how to gainweight please help. I tried many thing but no benefits.
I am a 21 year old man. I can't sleep at night for last 8 days. Tried some home query but doesn't work. I cause me headache a lot.
My interest in army but my height is 5'6 and they want 5'8 so please give me idea for increasing my height.
I have a ovulation test and it says the small little line is dark red and the big circle is red but not as dark what does that mean? I'm not ovulating I think I am pregnant i've been off birth control for 12 days now and I had unprotected sex. Should I wait till the end of the month.
My wife facing pain in knee after delivery, 5 months complete but till now not covered pain problem, Dr. Giving her Calcium tables but not getting properly relax, pls suggest her.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
My wife having fever due to cold. First she had throat infection and then little cold but now yesterday we went outside that time she got tired and night she had fever. She has taken tablet called medicine. Please consult about her remedy?
I am a male, 91 years of age. I feel itching all over my body, specially on neck and feet. The doctor has given me anti-fungus medicine for 5 days. I feel better but not fully. Please advise if it is due to skin fungus or anything else. Thanking you, Sushil Chandar Kapur, New Delhi.
Dear Doctors Good morning Good day My name is shabib I'm from Mumbai I'm 26 years old I have so many acne, blackheads pimples in my chin Gaal par chote chote khaddhe bhi hai Kindly pls give some good suggestions.
Suffering from stomach ache since morning 11am? Wat should I do there's no medical store near my home.
Whether you're old or young, male or female, having a backache can be a real pain! A number of factors ranging from osteoarthritis to muscle strains can be attributed to back pains. No matter what the cause of a backache, a combination of core strengthening exercises, activity, and physical therapy can help lessen the pain.
A backache can be caused by something as simple as bending the wrong way. Hence, the first step towards dealing with a backache is to pay attention to daily movements. If you have to lift something heavy off the floor, bend your knees and let the weight of your load fall on your legs instead of it falling on your back. Here is more on how you can fight back pain with a bit of effort:
1. Light exercises
Simple, light exercises are the most effective ways of dealing with back pain. The key to exercising your back is moderation and knowing your limits.
2. Brisk walk and yoga
Regular brisk walks and yoga exercises that strengthen and stretch back muscles are effective ways to reduce and prevent back pain.
3. Right posture
Exercise can also help reduce excess weight that in turn helps reduce backaches. Slouching not only causes a hunch back but also aggravates back aches. Hence, maintain a right posture to take the pressure off nerves and lower back pain.
4. Proper posture while sleeping
A good night's sleep can also help soothe inflamed back joints and repair strained muscles. Pay attention to your mattress and ensure that your back is flat when you lie on it. Sleeping on your side can also help deal with the back pain. Consider resting your neck on a pillow, to keep your spine aligned while you sleep.
5. Hot & cold therapy
Experiment with hot and cold therapy before picking one of them to deal with your back pain. While applying ice packs on your back can help reduce inflammations, hot packs work better to reduce cramps and muscle spasms. Whether you use a hot pack or a cold pack, do not leave it on for more than 20 minutes.
6. Natural supplements
Natural supplements such as flaxseed oil, calcium, magnesium and vitamin c are helpful when dealing with back pains.
For short-term relief, you could also try over the counter pain relievers. However, do not let this become a long-term habit, as your body could get dependent on it. Other potential side effects could include stomach and liver problems. Hence, if your backache does not subside on its own, it is best to consult a doctor before treating it yourself.
I have open pores on my face because of that I am getting black heads please suggest me some home remedy for black heads.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.