Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RadhikaYour feedback matters!
Is any previous heart attack, stroke or cardiac attack expected to be detected thru ECG at least for majority of the cases ?
Keep your Kidneys Healthy to stay healthy
Healthy and well-functioning kidneys are vital to good health. Many disease conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, kidney stones, infections, can adversely affect function of the kidneys, leading to kidney failure in due course of time. Hence, it is important that we follow a healthy lifestyle to protect our kidneys,
Tips to keep kidneys healthy
Keep your blood pressure at the recommended target levels.
Control your blood glucose level.
Keep blood cholesterol level in the target range
Control body weight.
Avoid overuse of over-the-counter painkillers.
If you have a family history of diabetes, heart disease, or chronic kidney disease (CKD), you are at risk of developing kidney disease.
Do not smoke.
Be physically active.
Eat a healthy diet, with more of fruits and vegetables.
Get an annual physical exam.
Take your medications as directed by your doctor.
Get yourself tested for CKD, if you're at risk. Early diagnosis can delay or prevent kidney failure.
Please help me to loose weight. I am too much over weighted. Presently I am 93 kgs and that is very bad. So please help with an immediate remedy.
Hi. I am 19. My right eye. Specially the portion above my right eye (above the right eyebrow) is paining like hell since few days. I had applied vicks and it became alright. But after few moment it again started paining. I had even tried hot packs. Still did not get a solution. What should I do?
Sir please advise how to conquer depression for which I am suffering for more than 6 years even having adequate medical treatment in Allopathy I did not relieve till date. Please give your guidance apart from allopathy treatment.
सेक्स के वक्त यदि महिलाएं 'यह' करें तो चरम सुख देते हैं पुरुष -- BEST Sex problem Counsellor & Sex Therapist in ALLAHABAD
Hello doctor, I am 26 years old girl and I found out that I have pcos when I was 24. I use to have very irregular periods and shooting pain while my periods, I consulted a doctor and went under medical checkups and my doctor told me that I have pcos. Previously he gave me Diane 35 for 6 months and then switched to Dronis 20. I still take dronis 20 but have noticed that my bleeding during periods have decreased very drastically I hardly get one or two drops of blood each day of my periods and my periods use to last till 5 days since I have started with dronis it has reduced to 3days. Is it something that I should worry about? But since I have started with my medication I no more have the shooting pain and at least my periods happen every month a week after I would have finished with 24 tablets of dronis.
Im suffering of diabetic neuropathy. Foot pain, swelling is there. My sugar level is between 350-400. I know its very high. Im following diet but not strictly . There is no changes in sugar levels. So please suggest me some remedies or treatment for this. Its a humble request. Help me.
Hiii. I'm omprakash. Mujhe eyes me problem rehta h. Pain rahta h.dryness feel hota h bcoj me online smart phone pe business karta hu. So please advice me how I be free from this problem.
I was heavy rum drinker from last year I have quit drinking. Now my brain feel pain and feel like upper portion is celebrium is feel like sleeping or resting. Do you have any cure sir.
A dysfunction which hampers the physical intimacy of a man with his partner, which is often caused due to both psychological and physiological reasons is commonly known as premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation of psychological origin can be treated easily if identified with the exact cause as this may differ from one individual to other with their personal past experience.
Premature ejaculation is classified into two types based upon the occurrence
- Primary premature ejaculation: A person is considered to have primary premature ejaculation if he never ever had withheld his ejaculation for at least two minutes. He might have never had any history of satisfactory sexual attempts in his life time.
- Secondary premature ejaculation: A person is considered to come under secondary premature ejaculation type if he had previous history of successful sexual attempts with ejaculation lasting for longer period of time. In this case premature ejaculation may be caused because of any trauma, systemic disease condition or any strong negative sexual experience.
1. There is wide variety reasons behind premature ejaculation in a man and this varies from one individual to the other. The most common cause in adolescence is the fear. They might attempt to complete the masturbation before they get caught from their parents, friends or elders. Frequent attempts of such masturbation become a habit in later life and leads to premature ejaculation.
2. The most common cause for adults and men above the age of 50 – 60 is the systemic diseases like diabetes mellitus, hypertension and neurological disorders. This affects the control of ejaculation and makes the male even impotent. Smoking is also another cause for this premature ejaculation
3. Stress and anxiety can also lead to premature ejaculation. Performance anxiety or previous bitter experience of sex may also affect the present event of sex and that anxiousness may lead to the development of premature ejaculation.
4. Usage of drugs both narcotic or even therapeutic drugs may lead to the development of premature ejaculation.
5. Since premature ejaculation is a common problem that affects the sexual life of both partners there are several remedial measures available to overcome this premature ejaculation. This condition needs much psychological counselling than the therapeutic treatment.
I have tsh 5.82 but the limit should ve 5.5.plz suggest what can be done and prescribe the medicine for the same. I am also having sever hair fall. Kind suggest the necessary.
I am having more hairfall and the density of hair is very low. Whether it is due to protein deficiency.
I have pain in my penis & ass as well as testes It must take place by doing sex what can I do in this situation.
Liposuction can be defined as a cosmetic procedure (shape altering technique) that helps you to get of excess rid of fat from the body. This procedure is opted for usually when all efforts of exercising and dieting have gone futile.
What is Laser Liposuction?
Laser liposuction is a method that is employed to shed off fat from various parts of the body such as face, buttocks, thighs, belly and hips through a very small (3 mm) surgical incision. A laser fiber of less than 1 mm is passed thro’ this incision to break up the fat. The laser liquefies the fat and it is then collected in a bottle outside. During the laser liposuction procedure, the skin gets tightened as well with the simultaneous elimination of the fat. This process negates any chance of loss of shape, loose skin or a protruding belly.
In what areas of the body can laser liposuction be used?
1. Arm Sculpting and Reduction: Women are more prone to putting on fat in the upper arm that also causes shoulder and neck pain. Even otherwise, a fatty underarm makes for an unflattering sight, especially because one cannot go sleeveless freely. This is where arm liposuction comes to the rescue.
2. Thighs: Fat deposits in the thighs interfere with the natural lines of the lower body and one may find it utterly embarrassing to plod with the inner thighs rubbing against each other. Ill-fitting pants and jeans further add to your irritation and discomfort.
3. Buttocks: Liposuction helps in removing excess accumulated fat from the waist line and buttocks and renders a good tone to your body, in keeping with your body frame.
4. Breast Liposuction: Breast liposuction contributes to a well-shaped contour by taking care of the fat that bulges out. Breast reduction and breast lift is ofeten done together.
5. Tummy Tuck: Abdominoplasty or ‘tummy tuck’ surgery helps to do away with the extra skin or fat from the lower abdominal area and works to tighten up the loose muscles especially after a pregnancy and excessive weight loss.
What are the Advantages of Laser Liposuction?
1. A quick solution to a long-term ‘fat’ problem.
2. A day procedure, which means that there is no hospitalization or downtime.
3. Assured results that are permanent and superior in nature compared to invasive surgical techniques.
4. Even PATIENTS WHO ARE UNFIT FOR GENERAL ANAESTHESIA can undergo laser liposuction (e.g., senior citizens).
5. Diabetic patients can also undergo laser liposuction as the procedure lowers blood sugar levels.
6. The final appearance is highly aesthetic considering that there are no uneven blobs of fat.
7. Zero trauma to tissues.
8. No blood transfusion is necessary.
9. Only a 3 mm incision is used and it is not even visible.
10. Skin tightens by itself simultaneously as the procedure is being carried out. Hence no sagging or loose skin and the belly button is not displaced, thereby giving an adverse appearance as with normal surgery.
11. No sutures, no ugly scars!
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.