Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RadhikaYour feedback matters!
I am a divorced woman again in a relationship and now that guy is not paying attention I m lost and used to cry every day don't want to live attempted multiple times odd things now want a peace of mind.what can i do for this?
Hii sir/madam I have 17 years recently I am using cardia sunshine cream my pimples will gone so cream was using 1 week after stop using skinshine cream my face will very black spread all over on my face so what problem? I will restart use the cream? Please give your suggestion.
I have some marks of pimples on my face and I have use some cream and medicine but it didn't remove. Can you please help me?
I am 23yr old boy and I have oily skin it makes it difficult for me to go out in summers, what should I do?
I am suffering from cold and fever since last two months and I tried too many medicines which are useless. Please help me?
Meri age 30 years hai mera 9 months ka baby boy hai. Delivery k 7 months k baad mere period strt hue pr regular date me nhi rhta please mai kya medicine lu jisse mere period jaldi aur regular rhe aur isse koi side effect bhi na ho.
I have habit of snoring at night times very sounded. How to reduce that? please give me naturally reduction methods.
Sir there is blood in my stool and sometimes it fells like burn. Please give me the reason of this problem.
I am regularly suffer by extreme heat in my body. Lots of heat come out via pox on my head and body. Specially when weather change. I done diabetes test and all are normal.
My age is 38. Wt is 73 kg. My amh level is. 578 ng/ml. If I reduce my weight then please tell me can my amh level increase as am taking ovigyn DSR tablet once a night. 3 miscarriage earlier.
Is there a cure for diabetes in ayurveda? at least some effective medicines to keep blood sugar under check. If so, what are they? is it true that most ayurvedic medicines contain steroid components?
There are various kinds of nosebleeds that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleeds. These nosebleeds are usually of two kinds: anterior nosebleeds, and posterior nosebleeds. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed. Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
- In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.