Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Radhakrishnan KYour feedback matters!
Cancer is the one of the biggest threat to the young Indian population because of the factors that cause cancer, but also due to late detection. However, certain bad habbits and the factors increase the risk of cancer in India.
Causes of cancer in India:
- Overpopulation and the problem of nutrition: As per records, India is the world's third most populous country. However, it lacks in resources to feed the multiplying number of mouths. Nutrition plays a key role in deciding the quality of a person's life. Nutrition has therefore emerged as an essential branch of research and medical care in the last few decades. Lack of nutrition directly results in weakened immunity. Your body becomes prone to diseases, some of which can be fatal. To fight off cancer cells, one must have a strong immune system that comes from the right kind of nutrition.
- Smoking is a recurrent habit among children and adults: Smoking can cause cancer. Every cigarette packet reads the same warning messages but it doesn't actually deter smokers in any way. Smoking is prevalent among people of all age groups in India. From poor children to conscious educated adults, all are seen smoking.
- A Tropical country and its woes: Tropical countries are known to face the wrath of the sun. While most places in central, western, partly eastern and southern India experience extremes of temperature in summer, other places with moderately hot summers are not exempted from the harmful UV rays. Ultraviolet rays can be very harmful for one's skin, as it can cause skin cancer. Indians have a high amount of melanin, which protects them against sun rays, but the threat exists nonetheless.
- The concept of fast food: A global economy has opened avenues awaiting your attention in the realm of food. To suit the tones and moods of a fast life, fast food has been made available to you. We take pride in consuming things that can be prepared in an instant: instant noodles, soups and even curries. Packaged food and junk food are sources of cancer cells.
- Lack of awareness regarding the most common types of cancer: Breast and cervical cancer are the two most common types of cancer eating away the health of Indians. The problem lies in being unaware about the root causes, symptoms and treatment procedures related to these kinds of cancer. Social repression turns health concerns into matters of insignificance. Women fear social alienation after coming in the open with their problems.
I am 28 years I have bilateral polycystic ovaries, s. Prolactin 17.83np/dl ut: 6.0x3.0x3.5 nd Et: 7 mm prescribed conceive f and benforce m for 6 months. Please tell how is my health can I become pregnant. What precautions I should take? My period got now by taking susten 100mg for 7 days twice and period was only 2 days. Please help me.
I am suffering from migraine. Pain was intolerable. After 2 or 3 days I got migraine attack. One side of my head pain alot.
Doctor, Some month back I had pain of stone that time I want to know doctor they was giving me one pf pain killer ultracet. After using this my pain is stop but when I am not using this medicine then I am getting problem like body pain, my body will hit, filling weakness. Please give me same alternative for this I want stop this. Thanks.
I am 20 years old boy. Since Last 2 years I done hand job particularly in both early morning and night once in a day. But I trying to set free against my this problem. But I got feel relaxation from this hand job. Will this habit gives me any problem on my future? How should I stop this habit? Describe me any negative points by this hand job habit? Sometimes I feel sad. Say me this habit is good or bad?
I have uti for past 3 months I consulted many doctors They given antibiotics Now I had taken 8 different types of antibiotics I had take 3 culture test and in that in one cultural test it has show that E coli bacteria presents And I had taken antibiotics for tat After that for few days I don't have any problem But again i am suffering from uti I had taken two ultrasonic scaling to check the stones in the bladder in that everything seems normal At least one doctor admitted me and given amile injection And after taking injection a white thing like mucus is passing through urine for some days after that I have no problem After two weeks again I having pain during urinating What will be the possible problem of me?
Sir due to over masturbation my erection level is very low. For regaining erection level can I consuming ashwagandha. Is it cause any side effects .for how long period can I consume it.
I m 27 year old boy not married yet, I have some problem I can't sleep at night when I tried to sleep it take around 3 to 5 am. I don't know what is happen to me please suggest me what to do. Its happening since last 6 month.
How can I treat my gastric disease, which I have been suffering for last 4 years, is there any permanent treatment?
Have daily pain in left side of chest, back and left arm. The pain is there throughout the day. I have this symptoms for almost a year now.
Hello. I have leg pain from a span of 3 weeks near my ankle how can I take treatment for it. Help me with this.
Symptoms of heart attack, how to avoid it, medical test to check the heart, what exercise to reduce the attack.
Diets that are deficient in vitamin c can cause severe dental problems, including loose teeth and bleeding gums. Try a salad with citrus fruits, like orange or grapefruit, to boost your body's ability to fight those destructive symptoms, as well as plaque. Be sure to buffer citrus fruits by including them as part of a meal, because their acid content could potentially erode tooth enamel.