Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Radhakrishnan Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Radhakrishnan GuptaYour feedback matters!
I want to know that. How to control the premature ejaculation. Or any ayurvediq medicine and treatment for this problem.
I have some ring like rash on my skin specially in my groin & elbow region, I consulted a dermatologist but the problem remains same, what should I do now?
I am experiencing frequent headache. It occurs in one side of my head. The pain is throbbing. I feel fatigue during headache. I think it occur because of less sleep and more sleep. I have already checked it to some doctors they said it is migraine. I ate some medicines prescribed by them but nothing has happened. please give some advice I am really in great pain.
My both kidney is not working doc has said me for dialysis is there would be any risk or any risk after dialysis I will face pl tell Me is there is chance of deed after kidney dialysis.
I had sex with my partner today. My foreskin is not covering my penis completely now. I searched in internet - Paraphimosis. My symptoms are swollen penis front, foreskin not able to cover my penis and there seems to be some swollen skin beneath penis head that is preventing the foreskin to go into its place. I need help. Please suggest me as soon as possible.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a common skin disease characterized by thickened patches of inflamed, red skin covered with thick, silvery scales. The elbows and knees are the most common areas affected by psoriasis. It will often appear in the same place on both sides of the body. The patches can range in size from smaller than a dime to larger than a hand.
Description of Psoriasis-
Normally, skin cells mature and shed after about a month. In psoriasis, the cell maturation speeds up, taking only three to four days. Because the lower layer of skin cells divide more rapidly than normal, dead cells accumulate in thicker patches on the skin's outermost layer called the 'Epidermis'.
Forms & Classifications-
Psoriasis occurs in a variety of forms that differ in their intensity, duration, location, shape and pattern of scales. The most common forms are:
- Plaque Psoriasis: Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis. It is characterized by raised, inflamed, red lesions covered with a silvery-white buildup of dead skin cells (scales). This is found primarily on the Body, elbows, knees, scalp and finger or toe nails.
- Guttate Psoriasis: Guttate psoriasis occurs most frequently in children and is characterized by numerous small, red, drop-like scaly macules that develop rapidly over a wide area of skin. This may appear following an infection, most frequently strep throat.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Inverse psoriasis occurs in the armpit, under the breast, in skin folds, around the groin, in the cleft between the buttocks and around the genitals. It is usually pink and irritated but lacks the thick scale seen in other forms of psoriasis.
- Pustular Psoriasis: Pustular psoriasis is a rare form characterized by small pustules (whitehead-like lesions) found all over the body or confined all over the body or confined to the palms, soles and other isolated areas of the body.?
- Palmoplantar Psoriasis: This type of Psoriasis are most likely to show up on the palms and soles. It can also appear on the tops of your feet, backs of your hands, and on knuckles and nails. It may be triggered by an injury to the skin, an infection, or another skin condition such as hand dermatitis. It may first occur during a period of psychosocial stress. Lesions are like cuts which bleed.
?Psoriasis - Homeopathic Treatment
The patient should be encouraged to expose maximum to sunlight and avoid trauma during the active phase.
Homeopathic treatment of psoriasis – Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach.
This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the signs and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat psoriasis but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned; several well-proved remedies are available for psoriasis treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of psoriasis. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.