Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Radhakrishnan GuptaYour feedback matters!
Spine / backbone / vertebral column is made of 33 individual bones (vertebrae) stacked one on top of the other with intervertebral disc, tendons, ligaments, spinal nerves, muscles to provide main support to the body to allow it to stand upright.
Adult spine has natural "S" shape with 33 number of vertebrates.
1) Cervical spine (neck) = 7
2) Thoracic spine (mid back) =12
3) Lumbar spine (lower back) =5
4) Sacrum coccyx (tail) = 9
Today, cervical - lumbar spine problems have become part of life due to lifestyle.
The time tested complete treatment; cure for spinal problems is in AYURVEDIC THERAPY MEDICINES.
- medicated oil massage steam relieves muscle spasm,stiffness, pain
- medicated oil massage increases the blood flow / circulation to that area which helps in healing and maintaining proper tone of muscles
- medicated steam open the pores so that oil gets deeper to joint articulation to provide lubrication
- steam also helps to detoxify in results to make it feel light free to move
In KATI BASTI / MANYA BASTI oil helps to accumulate osteophytes (tiny bone particles like chalk dust) together .
According to Ayurvedic principles it reduces the VATA in the joint as well in body which is responsible for degeneration, pain, deterioration.