Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. RadhakrishnanYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old man. Can I use viagra. If yes then which one I should can you name the same please.
I am 23 years old male. I did a blood test. My E.S.R SHOWED 27 whereas in the normal value section it was 0-10. I am a bit worried. Kindly help and explain.
I am an 18 years old female ,I'm not able to get enough sleep due to stress and depression. I get headaches often too any remedies for this ?
I have nightfall 8-10 times in a month. I want to stop nightfall problem so can I stop it by any medicines? And please give me some tips for reducing this problem. And after getting marriage, I will get any problem in sex with my partner or not.
Hi! my friend mother due to a week before slip down on the floor in bathroom got hurt on head & blood was clot, she is admited in hospital but their no fast recovery, from yesterday her bp is down & sugar level too. Is it dangerous?
I am getting severe abdominal pain since 2 years along with burning. Consulted so many doctors but no use. Reports also showing nothing. Please suggest me any natural remedies for permanent cure.
Hi I am 38 years old male suffering from severe itching and scaled dry skin on hands and elbows from almost 10 years. Skin Dr. Says its psoriasis. Is there sone homeopathic cure for it? symptoms are severe dry scaly skin with intolerable itching especially immediate after waking from bed after sleep and after if I take spicy sauce, pickle or some warm foods. Itching is so severe that I feel I should cut my fingers to get rid of it. Cold water soothes the skin. Skin on my hands look very ugly with dry scaly patches also on palm. My friends avoid to shake hands with me. Kindly suggest some homeopathic medicine also some local good cream to avoid dryness, severe itching and scaling.
Today I got up in the morning as usual and my forehead started paining. It pains when I touch in between my eyes. Above the nose. Why is this happening?
I am 20 years old female I will not be able to sleep at night and because of that I get headache. What should I do for that. Kindly help for my problem.
What are the symptoms and side effects of swine flu. What are the preventive measures to be taken to protect oneself.
My father-in law is a asthma patient over last 10 years he suffering of his health, can you suggest me. Thanks.
Red wine is a ladies' drink; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce the chance of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.