Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Radhakrishna Tr

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Radhakrishna Tr General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Radhakrishna Tr
Dr. Radhakrishna Tr is one of the best General Physicians in Malleshwaram, Bangalore. He is currently associated with Dr Suma Clinic in Malleshwaram, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Radhakrishna Tr on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr Suma Clinic

14/1, Shree Raksha, 5th Cross, Sampige Road, MalleshwaramBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Radhakrishna Tr

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hello Dr. From last 1 month I am suffering with ringworms on body (legs, thighs and breast). Took lot of medicines (Allegra 180 mg, sporanox 100 mg) then creams but nothing is working out. Now my ringworms are gone but badly suffering with Jock Itch and fungal infection under the breast. Itching is horrible and very embarrassing. I am also taking Atarax 10 mg, Doxy 100 mg and defcort 6 tabs, but still itching is not going away. Can you please suggest some good medicine to stop the itching? I am diabetic taking Gluconorm G1. Please suggest urgently.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Diploma in Dermatology, post graduate certificate in dermatology
Dermatologist, Narnaul
As per your explanation if you are suffering from ring worm the your last treatment is all most wrong and not recommended by a qualified practice ner ,if you are diabetic then control it with OHA that may be natural or synthetic I.e modern medicine because diabetic Pt. Get more frequently and in extensive form of fungal infections you can try different antifungal fungal like trebinafine with tropical antifungal cream ,wear cotton cloths, boil and iron all wearing cloth avid humid environment ,if problems remain as it is or flinging side effects or intolerance by modern medicine then go for ayurvedic antifungal drug management this is the only way of cure which increases the immunity in modern medicine there are rare we can say nothing for increase the immunity espacilly for diabatic immunocompress patient.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I am newly married. How should I satisfy my wife. She is bored only after we start have sex. Onoy for 5 mins I loose her. So kindly suggest to increase the power naturally.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- Perform foreplay, oral sex etc in excess before penis insertion, talk to her likes and dislikes, use lubrication during sex, and do sex with proper rest.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He is 30 years and is suffering from uric acid problem since 1 year. Sometimes his ankle pains. So tell me how to get rid of this and also foods to be avoided and which is beneficial to reduce the acid.

Dear lybrate user, protein is one of the most vital nutritional substances which are required for human body. Almost every high protein diet contains purine. This purine produces uric acid on oxidation. Excess uric acid is accumulated at the joints of human beings as urate salts. This accumulation of urate salts lead to pain & swelling of those affected joints & this condition is clinically known as gout. You should avoid high protein rich diet like mutton, chicken, beef, eggs, sea fish, spinach, garden pea, tomato, lentils etc. Also you need to take homoeopathic mother tincture urtica urens q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. This medicine will help to dissolve the accumulated excess urate salts from the joints.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hii I have questions which medicine is better for when we doing sex to get tight more time my penis.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Home Remedy- 1-Onion is very good vegetable to treat sexual impotence. It increases libido and strengthens reproducing organs. White onions are best for this purpose. 2-Take about 5-10 gm root powder of Ladyfinger in a glass of milk. Add 2 tsp of mishri in this milk and drink it. This will prove helpful in improving sexual vigour. Treatment- apply pranacharya gopal oil on your penis and give a massage. It will strengthen your nerves and erection power will get better.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, Mere piche se sir bahut pain karta h. Maine jagah check karwaya par abhi tak aisa he pain hota. please sir ap kuch suggest kare.

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and few things related to headache so that we can plan the treatment accordingly - if pain is associated with blurred or decreased vision than check your eye sight for refractive error - if the pain is associated with cold and fever than we have to rule out sinusitis as the cause and if the pain is pulsatile in nature and with a throbbing pain usually with an aura than we have to rule out migrane as the cause - if the pain is associated with neck problems than we have to rule out cervical spondylosis as the cause - if the pain is associated with either low or high bp or due to hyperacidity than we have to treat the cause after examination.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever from since three days with cold and cough. How can I recover from it?

MD - Paediatrics, MBBS
Pediatrician, Jodhpur
Most common causes of these symptoms are viral fevers. Paracetamol, plenty of fluids, symptomatic medicines may help.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

It started since the last 2 days. It always feels like throughout the whole day as if to me that I should for motion but whenever I go to the washroom and try for it doesn't happens. I'm not able to understand as to which kind of disease is this. Please help me out. Thanks.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Take 2-tab. Charcol at night before bed. Syp. Livoluk 10 ml at night.This can help cure in constipation. take green veg., salaad in meal.grapes at night,one apple daily in morning. Banana in morning, juice,whole grain ,oats,more fiber meal,digestive foods, plenty of water during day and 1 glass of water before meal, avoid bad habits...stress ,alcohol, smoking, non-veg.,avoid fatty meal,oily foods. To confirm cause of constipation go for tests stool r/m, stool c/s,lft,blood sugar,cbc,usg whole abdomen ,x ray barium meal for examination for rectum,sigmoid, best tests is endoscopy for large intestine . Do not eat papaya if you diabetic. go for walk daily in morning.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I am 27 weeks pregnant. Having gestational diabetics. Not taking pills or insulin. Manage to keep sugar level between 120 and 140 one hour after breakfast. After lunch and dinner below 130. Can I have mothers horlicks. Is it safe. Will baby be over weight. Till last checkup, everything is fine.

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Hello, Go for protein powder without added sugar. Baby weight has to be monitored through serial scans because in diabetes, Macrosomia is quite common. Monitor your blood sugar levels and go for regular antenatal care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Which test should I undergo to find out whether I am suffering from pcod. My periods are regular but have excess hair on chin which is one of the symptoms of pcod so wanted to know which test should I undergo. What r the natural ways to overcome pcod.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, DNB, Fellowship in Infertility
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
only one excesses hair on chin would not make u Pcos.. various other finding like sonography and hormonal profile are needed to come to a conclusion
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I won't drink tea, coffee, non-veg, pickles even I am suffering from mouth ulcers please suggest to overcome mouth ulcer.

Dentist, Rewa
take vitamin b substitute twice a day for 7 days and apply mucopain gel onto the ulcer prior to eating
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir My all body system doesn't work properly in Hindi we say Dharan dig jana WO ho jata hai mujhko Tell me what to do.

General Physician, Mumbai
Increase your self confidence and Eat protein rich food and take tablet Nurokind-more 1-1 for a month and revert back after completion
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are cautions to take care of in order to not get affected by diabetes? Please suggest me.

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
General Physician, Sri Ganganagar
Please care of life style modification. Small frquent low carbohydrate diet. Brisk walking salad and fruits.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 45 years old. I like to eat sweets. I have a sweet tongue. But I am scared of diabetes. What should I do. Should I keep on consuming it or I should stop eating it. Please recommend me some medicine.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Get your Fasting and post prandial blood sugar examined 2.If you are not diabetic you an have sweets in moderation but avoid taking excess sweets.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am getting stomach pain. I consulted doctor he mentioned that pain is because of gas. L am using gelusil it is giving temporary relief please suggest me what is the best way to overcome this problem?

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Avoid outside spicy and fried food. Walk about 3-5 kms daily. There should be gap of 2hrs after dinner and sleep. Small and frequent meals is of help chew your food properly at time of lunch and dinner. Keep your blood sugar controlled. Raise your bed about 4" from headend side. Get your gastroendoscopy done. Tab nexpro-l 1 tab empty stomach.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 year old. I have problem in my eyes. When I concentrate on books or tv for more than 30 mins continuously I got headache and eyes got red. What should I do.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please splash water as often as you can on eyes. Take proper sleep. Also check your eyes from Eye specialist
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm suffering from asthma want a relief from it without medicines, what precautions I've need to take,

General Physician, Cuttack
Cause of asthma- 1. Exact cause is not known. B) could be due to genetic factor, hereditary, c) allergy, it could be due to allergic reaction to food/food preservative, certain medicines like aspirin/b blocker d) environmental factor like sudden change of climate (cold/humidity). E) stress/strong emotion, f) smoking/tobacco, g) exercise/physical activity, respiratory infection, h) dust allergy, allergy due to pollen/dust/mite/cockroach/mold/pet hair/dander take precaution accordingly. Do an allergy test after consulting allergist/immunologist if your asthma isdue to allergy. Do steam inhalation. Consult physician for treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from strong neck pain from two days. What should I do? Please help me.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Homoeopathic treatment- mag phos 6x -4 pills 3 times calcivita syrup 2 spoonful 3 time. For 8 days and revert back.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having a cold I am not able to sleep at night because of nose blockage after my head is becoming so heavy it's paining so much.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
The following thing if you adapt it will be helpful 1. Crush a little raw ginger to make paste 2. Press the paste on a sieve 3. Extract ginger juice 4. Take 1 tsp ginger juice 5. Add 1 tsp honey 6. Mix well 7. Heat the mixture till lukewarm 8. Have 1 tsp thrice a day Causes: • Common cold • Climatic change • Infections This will help with your concern.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He is suffering from fever from last one week, he is taking some medicines but no positive action. Give some advice for him.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Get your blood tested for – CBC, ESR, AEC, Widal, Peripheral smear for MP, Urine (R & M), Stool (R & M) first. (In case required, may advise you some other tests later). Revert me with reports.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi everyone Can you please help me if any medicine for boost my sex stamina but without side effect of my sex life.

B.A.M.S., M.D.(A.M), EX-M.R.C.G.P., EX-M.R.S.H., EX-M.S.I.E.C.U.S, EX-M.S.S.S.S.
Sexologist, Mumbai
Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli. Nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras. Tb. Pushp dhanva Ras. Nd tb pooranchndra ras one tab. Each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed