Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RadhakrishnaYour feedback matters!
For me there is motion not happening clearly and feeling like lower stomach is full has full like feeling uncomfortable. Pl suggest me the solution.
Hi sir i am 27 years old male ihave 1 problem my ejecution time becoming worst day by day. Now i cannot control for more than 5-10 second. Please suggest.
Hello Doctor, Mujhe pet ki problem hai toilet jati hu to dark toilet aata hai or humesa toilet Jane ka ahsas hota hai.
I have problems of headache from very long time I take many types of medicine daily but I don't get rid of it.
I am 20 years old and I have problem with my hairs my hair is falling and also I have less hairs in front left and right both side of my head please help me . Is after shover helps me rather than oil (which one is better)
I am having chronic gas problem, sometimes it leads to tightened of stomach and dizziness also. please guide me with this.
Recently I have noticed small sores on my scrotum which are very itchy and paining a lot I have been washing my scrotum with soap and water and then I apply clotrimazole Kindly tell me how to get rid of such spots as I am feeling very uncomfortable.
Hello friends, I am Nikhil Modi. I am a consultant specialist respiratory medicines, working in Apollo Hospital, Delhi. Today I will be sharing some words about Bronchial Asthma.
As we all know that due to the rising pollution, a rise in smoking habits, breathing problems are on a rise. One of the major breathing problem which is coming across all age groups, especially with children running into early bronchial asthma. It is a type of a chronic lung disease which is allergic in nature and can be caused due to exposure to dust, smoke, pollens and air pollution. Due to rise in this pollution, the number of cases of asthma is on rise.
How do we identify this condition?
Common symptoms we see in patients are;
- A cough, which may be variable during the day, it may be more in the early morning or at night or it can be hacking chronic in nature which may be dry or sometimes thick scutum associated with it.
- Breathing difficulty. Patients feel breathless even while sitting. And it increases while they do daily activities. The daily routine activities like washing, running, going to the office is hampered due to breathlessness.
- Also, there is some wheezing or whistling sound which is observed by the patients.
Sometimes these symptoms are more in the night time or in the early morning. And patients are too uncomfortable even while sleeping with it. So, if any of these symptoms are there, especially when you note these symptoms during the change of season. More in the winters or while exposure to dust, pollution, if these symptoms aggravate then you may be suffering from bronchitis asthma.
Treatment of this is simple. Now a lot of effective treatments are coming up which help in treating this. But one thing you need to know is that this disease is controllable and not easily curable. So, the treatment may be a long term. With time, as your symptoms are less, the medicines can be reduced to a minimum, but we do not allow these symptoms to crop up again and again by taking infrequent medicines as this can permanently damage your lungs. This damage may be irreversible and this damage may not be curable again. For these newer drugs like inhalers have come up with anti-allergic medicines. But these should be prescribed after full examination by a specialised physician, especially the chest physician so that the amount and doses of the drug can be individualised. As different patients need different types of drugs for the cure.
Once the treatment is started, there is regime to step up or step down the regime with which we can easily control the symptoms and patient can lead a very healthy life.
Further, sometimes, it is important to identify the allergens and exposure to them are prevented can reduce the symptoms.
With this, I thank you all and if you have any query, you are free to contact me through Lybrate platform.
In some cases, psychological factors rather than physical incapability play a vital role in causing Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Child abuse or any instance of sexual trauma is considered one of the root causes of Erectile Dysfunction. Other than this, there are numerous factors like a person's emotional health and wellbeing can also be a direct reason behind Erectile Dysfunction.
The psychological causes of Erectile Dysfunction are:
- Pressure: Constant exposure to stress due to workload, difficulties in married life, parenting issues, financial issues can be a major reason behind Erectile dysfunction.
- Guilt: The pressure of satisfying a new sexual partner may become so overpowering that it may result in poor sexual performance. This may lay seeds of guilt in a person and hamper his emotional health.
- Anxiety: If a person Erectile droop at any instance, fear may creep in that it can occur again. This situation opens door for performance anxiety and may cause erectile dysfunction in the long run.
- State of Depression: Even a person who performs normally during sexual intercourse can suffer from Erectile dysfunction if he is in depression. Depression poorly hinders a person's emotional health and cause a series of psychological as well as physical problems. The drugs taken during depression may even facilitate Erectile dysfunction.
- Loss of interest in sex: Reasons behind this can be growing age, disputes with partner, any kind of stress or certain medications.
- Loss of self confidence: Failure in previous attempts for sexual intercourse, feeling of insufficiency in sex life may lead to loss of self confidence. This can be one of the deciding factors behind Erectile dysfunction.
Remedies: Occurrence of Erectile droop once or twice is quite common among men. There is nothing to be worried about. But if this problem persists, one shall consult a sexologist. Few tips to prevent and cure Erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- One needs to open up and discuss such issues with his partner as well as his physician. If the cause of Erectile dysfunction is poor emotional health, then he can undergo some therapy. Some stress relieving exercises or meditation can help you gain control over your mind.
- One can take some pills like Viagra and prevail over psychological impediments. It helps to boost up one's confidence while performing any sexual act.
- Try to remain fit and fine. Exercise daily to shed any extra weight. Avoid drinking and smoking and take a healthy diet. Take adequate sleep (about 7 hours in night) and get your blood pressure and cholesterol levels checked regularly.
All the above tips help in maintaining your physical as well as psychological health. Follow them and get cured of Erectile dysfunction.
Hi sir my problem is weight issue I am know 21 years old my weight is 42 only n it not increasing I consult to many doctor on these issues SME told digestion problem nd SME hereditary BT no one has given wt to do plzz help me out sir! N one question at these stage my weight is 42 n age 21 so these weight is enough fr my age or abnormal? Plzzz give your valuable ans sir.
I am 46 yrs and having disorder. I cant sleep at night but in the day time it reverse. Kindly advise.
Main 26 years ki hu mujhe utreus me rasoli hai. Please mujhe medcine btaye ki main kon si medcine lu? Please advise.
I'm 21 old. I have pcod, my height is 157 cms and weight is 71 kgs I want to cone down to 60 kgs. How hard I try working out I can lose only 3 or 4 kgs not more than that! can I know what can be done to lose weight?
I am 53 year male got cabg done 18 months back, frequently getting cold, sore throat sneezing immediately after waking up.
IT’S easy to disregard it as a simple salad staple, but the humble cucumber could be used as a natural viagra and even treat erectile dysfunction.
- Experts claim the vegetable boasts properties which could boost blood flow to the penis.
- Erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence, is the inability to get and maintain and erection.
- It is a very common condition, particularly in older men - and it is estimated that half of all men between the ages of 40 and 70 will have it to some degree.
- The condition can have a range of causes, including narrowing of the blood vessels, a problem usually associated with diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- While there are a number of ways to treat erectile dysfunction, such as lifestyle changes like losing weight or being prescribed statins - men are sometimes prescribed viagra.
- However Nat Hawes, author of Nature Cures, said Citrulline-rich foods - such as cucumber - can help to ‘improve erectile dysfunction in men suffering from low blood pressure’ as well as helping the body to overcome fatigue and stress.
- Shona Wilkinson, Nutritionist at Superfooduk.com said: “Citrulline in foods and supplements may indeed help with erectile dysfunction.
- “Citrulline is converted in the body into another amino acid called arginine, which then converts into nitric oxide.
- “Nitric oxide helps the blood vessels to relax, improving blood flow – including to the genitals.