Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Radhakishan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RadhakishanYour feedback matters!
I am very sensitive to light and sound while sleeping. Even slightest of sound and light awakens me frm sleep. please suggest me how can I remove these sensitivities.
I am a 22 year old lady, have recently shiftingto gurgaon for work. From past few days I have been getting fever and feel weak and dehydrated whenever I go out. I have doses of paracetamol but the effect ends once I go out in the scorching heat. Kindly tell me what I'm suppose to do.
I have a habit of chewing tobacco and then scars fall on my upper teeth only. Have a habit of having tea too. I have controlled it now and also I clean my teeth in 6 months. But scars recur. Do I have a option to whiten my teeth permanent.
I am 41 year male my mouth opens only very less as I used to chew paan masala and tobacco, my cheek are sensetive to heat and cold, could not eat spicy, warm and cold food. How to cure this?
Hello sir, My face have lot of pimples and its holes (scars. And also my face is always look tan like skin. Next month is my marriage. I want to over come all these problems. And my over all body has white color expect my face. How can over come this problem. Please help me. And my skin is oily type, what cream is better for me. I hope the valuable reply from your side. Thank you.
Hello sir, I am 21 years old. From the last few months i am facing the bad breath problem. I tried many thing for getting rid from this but nothing works. I also do brush twice a day. Can you give me any advice what I should do?
I have pimples and dark spots in my face pimple marks I use panderm. Please advice what should i do?
I'm 16years old and I have hair loss problem why I'm have this problem how can I cure it. Please tell me doctor. My mom suggest me to use coconut oil is it is helpful.
Sir, I'm 22 and I'm losing my hairs, i'm balt, I want full hairs on my head, what can I do, If I do hair growth treatment, any harmful on brain any side effect in future.
Hello I am 42 year old weight 83 kg with height 5’1 I doing exercise 2 hour daily since one year my weight is still same do I need any test or what to do.
Dear Doctor. My mother is suffering from knee joints pain when she sits & stands or do some daily activity. Sometimes her joints make sound like crrrr. Many of the times she suffers from pain in legs in night sleeping hours. This problem has been coming from last two weeks. So please provide us a better solution and also tell us which diet she should take daily for solving this issue & which diet she shouldn't take. Thanks for your consideration.
Am 30 year old. Am suffering from back pain from last 2 months, what should I can do solve this problem.
We have for ages seen our parents and our grandparents reach out for a piece of jaggery at the end of every meal. Jaggery is healthier compared to refined sugar because of its deposition of phytochemicals and other important minerals. While many people do not choose jaggery because of its no-so-good-appearance, it is perhaps more sensible to consume it considering the host of health benefits it offers.
Here is a list of benefits that can be extracted from the consumption of jaggery.
- Skin benefits: Jaggery nourishes the skin in the true sense of the word. Owing to the numerous amount of mineral and vitamin, it can eliminate common skin problems such as pimples and acne. It can negate dark spots, wrinkles delay the common signs of aging.
- Digestive benefits: Jaggery plays a huge role in ensuring smooth digestion. It stimulates secretion of digestive enzyme. It, therefore, makes it easy for the body to quicken the process of digestion. It can also help to stabilize the bowl movement by keeping common digestion related disorders such as constipation, intestinal worms, indigestion at bay.
- Blood: Jaggery does a great job in purifying the blood. It acts as a cleansing agent by filtering the blood from the toxic agents. It also keeps the hemoglobin count normal and help the body refrain from blood-related disorders such as anemia. Since the quantity of iron content in jaggery is plentiful, it successfully helps the body to stay healthy and negate deadly diseases. Furthermore, jaggery can help women to stay away from complicated menstrual related disorders, beat weakness and fatigue.
- Weight loss: Jaggery’s rich potassium content helps the body balance the electrolyte, build muscles and improve the metabolism of the body. Potassium also helps in managing water retention in the body. Both the factors coupled together helps in weight loss and beat fatigue, obese etc.
- Blood pressure: The sodium and potassium content of jaggery helps the body maintain an effective adequate acidic level. This ensures that the blood pressure remains in the balance and the body refrains from undue blood pressure related disorders.
- Antioxidants: Jaggery contains selenium, the latter is a rich source of antioxidants which can help the body to fight the free radicals and keep it at bay. The antioxidants also help the body to stay away from other ailments.
- Respiratory health: Jaggery is a great source of food that can effectively fight various respiratory problems of the body. It can fight diseases such as bronchitis and asthma.
- Body temperature: Jaggery helps to keep a normal body temperature. This is extremely beneficial for patients suffering from asthma since maintaining a steady body temperature is sacrosanct for patients suffering from this disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.