Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RadhakishanYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I am 28 years old. Day by day I am getting very thin. I eat enough and drink 2 to 3 liter water everyday. In my teenage I was very fun loving person and I use to be very active but now I found myself very low every time. My friends are always criticize me though they never win without me. I need to change myself as soon as possible. And for that what I need to do?
How to increase height after 23 And now my height is 164.5 Any medicine are there or shall I go for surgery How many surgery are there to increase height with less time and cost and no side effect in future.
Is there anyway for a person to know / detect 'Silent angina I think the risks are greater than that of angina with symptoms of pain. I am writing this because I have a very, very abnormal lipid profile which I know is a high-risk for sudden cardiac arrest. I am 67 years old, 164 cm ane weight 63.5 kilos.
Hlo Docs. I am a 18 year old teenager. I am having a lot of problem with these dark spots pimples and acens. it us taking away my self confidence also Recently I used Sonaderm - NM . I dont know how but they are reduced to much extent . what should I do . Should I keen using it ? I am not having any facial hair ;) Any special diet or what with which i can grow facial hair , please tell.
I'm a boy of 16 years, usually my skin is white. I'm having pimples and dark spots on my face. How to get rid of that? And make my skin white.
Doctor does whisky is good for health or not. Means if I take whisky daily after meal. Does it good for me or not. Because I love to drink. That's why I am asking u.so please suggest me doctor what I have to do in this situation.
I am studying now but as per my studies my weight is increase from 68 to 78 kg instead of decreasing. please Suggest me some ideas or tricks for lose weight. What can I do for decrease my weight? Thank you.
After those nine months, the long waiting period gets over and the most exciting transition from a mommy-to-be, to a mommy finally begins. But then, things are not always as smooth as we expect, especially if you undergo a C-section to deliver your baby. It is indeed an overwhelming experience to hold your little one in your arms but you need to understand that a C-section surgery is a major abdominal surgery and you need to take precautions to recover from the surgery. The recovery period for the C-section delivery is much higher than the recovery period for the normal delivery.
Let us look at some ways for speedy recovery from C-section delivery:
- Relax: Taking proper rest will give your body the energy to recover from the surgery that you had undergone. Healing of the scar takes time and your post-partum body requires rest. But, taking proper rest is not as easy as it sounds when you have a new born baby to take care of, who needs a lot of attention and care. From feeding your baby at regular intervals to changing their nappies/diapers and making them sleep, all of it requires you to be on your toes. Make sure you always take some time out to rest and do not hesitate to take help from your spouse and family.
- Don’t put strain your body: Your body has just given birth to a baby and has undergone a major surgery; therefore, it is important that you give it time to heal. You should try not to get up too often, do not lift anything heavier than your baby, avoid sex until six weeks from the birth of your baby, hold your abdomen when you have to sneeze or cough to protect the incision site. Don’t start working out without your doctors’ green signal and don’t drive and take stairs, which might put a strain on your body.
- Take a good diet: Take plenty of healthy and nutritious food as your body still requires such a diet. Breastfeeding mothers need to understand that the sole source of nutrition for your baby is you. Include different vegetables and variety of healthy food to pass on nutrition to your little one. Take plenty of fluids, especially water as the fluid intake is necessary to increase breast milk supply. Including fibre rich diet will keep you away from issues, such as constipation, which is one of the most common issues that women face after having a baby.
- Medicines: Your doctor may prescribe you the medicines that you can take to reduce the pain and recover faster. The medicines prescribed would vary if you are breastfeeding and if you are not breastfeeding your baby, so taking up such issues become even more important for you and your baby.
- Take care of the Incision: Take proper care of the incision by keeping the wound clean and undisturbed for a faster recovery.
Don’t compare your recovery to someone else’s because the speed of recovery depends from person to person. Motherhood is an exciting phase of your life, so take care of yourself to have a speedy recovery and enjoy every moment of it. Make memories and stay happy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.