Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Radha S RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old female and I have got my periods on 3rd of feb for 5 days. But after 2 days I am getting blood till now. I haven't took any medicine. Is there any problem, and what should I do now?
I am married from past 11 years taking infertility treatment my wife 9 years back due to tubinal pregnancy left side tube removed after that still not conceived three times Iui and one time laparoscopy did my semen analyzes. its okay as told by doctor my wife diagnosed pcod taking Cystop and overflow for past 10 months still not conceived my age 39 wife's age 32 may we go for IVF how cost it is we both are in close relation if it affects anything. please advise?
I am in 14 week of pregnancy with ivf twins. Suffering from high bp instead of taking medicines pregnasafe 100 mg three times, nifedine sr 20 three times, petril md 0.25 three times and ecosprin at night. Should I continue same medicines or I have to admit in hospital for proper treatment and check ups. I am worried about bp please suggest.
I am 34 year old lady. My menstrual period remain only for a day or two and that too is very less as compared to normal one. Whether it some problem or it is just normal at this age.
I got married. During 1st intercourse pain in vagina area. Then my husband penis is not enter my vagina. So I am not able to intercourse. Please advice me and I need permanent solution for my problem.
I have PCOS in my left ovary and a dermoid cyst in the right. I am under medication. I get my period after evry 14-15 days of my last period. Is it a serious concern?
I have irregular periods I never get my periods monthly only after 2 months I wil get my periods doctor is any problem after marriage ?
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for cancer