Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Radha S Rao
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Radha S RaoYour feedback matters!
Sir My gf is taken Ipill ND she has withdrawal bleeding after 8 days ND before 2 days her period she test Preganews advance but results was negative. But started Nausea continue for 3 days but after eating food. Chance of pregnancy. High or low. But nausea starts from her missed period date.
1) aswaganda: it is called indian ginseng, has long been used by ayurvedic practitioners as a rejuvenating tonic. It has antiinflammatory, antitumor, anti stress, antioxidant, immune modulatory and rejuvenating properties. This herb fortifies our ability to cope with stress, reduce anxiety, improves mental acuity, reaction time and physical performance.
2). Ginkgo biloba: it is useful for improvements in thinking, learning and memory. Improvements in daily living and in social behavior, and reduced symptoms of depression.
3). Ginseng, fish, beriberies and caffeine enhance memory, attention span and brain function. Caffeine can energize you and help your concentration. It is found in coffee, chocolate and energy drinks.
4). Sugar can enhance your alertness. Not the table sugar. Glucose can offer short-term boost to memory, thinking and mental ability.
5). Eat breakfast to fuel your brain. It may improve short term memory and attention.
6). Fish is a real brain food. There are two major types of efa: omega 3 fatty acids found in cold water fish such as salomon, mackerels, halibut and herring. Omega 6fatty acids are commonly used cooking oils such as sunflower, safflower oils, corn and soybean oil. They are important role in cognitive and behavioral function.
7). Add a daily dose of nuts and chocolates. A well balanced diet rich in micro nutrients is essential for normal brain development in children.
8). Add avocados and whole grains. This reduce your risk of plaque buildup in brain and enhance blood flow, offering a simple tasty way to fire up brain cells.
9). Beriberies are super nutritious. It helps to prevent brain from the damage caused by free radicals.
10). Vitamins, minerals and supplements: the brain boosting power supplements like vitamin b, c, e beta carotene, magnesium and herbs like ginseng, ginkgo, valerian, brahmi, passiflora are promising.
11). Mind/ body techniques such as hypnotherapy, progressive relaxation and biofeedback are particularly well suited to children and adolescents.
12). Get ready for a big day:
1) get a good night's sleep
2) stay hydrated.
3) exercise to help sharpen thinking.
4) meditate to clear thinking and relaxation.
13). Change your thinking: confidence-discipline-believe
1) open your mind to possibilities.
2) have the personal discipline to carry out your plans.
3) walk with your head high and believe in yourself.
4) the power to change is within yourself.
5) if you believe it you can do it.
14) there are some useful bach remedies to over come mental illness.
A) chestnut but: this remedy has two symptoms namely slowness in learning and escapist mentality.
B) sceleranthus: it is useful for unsteadiness of mind and postponing nature.
C) willow it is useful for blaming others for our own mistakes.
D) larch it is beneficial for lack of self confidence.
E) cherry plum it is useful for irresistible temptation and uncontrollable thirst, anger, appetite etc.
I had gone through frozen embryo transfer in ivf earlier but that cycle fails. Now I am going through second ivf cycle. My doctor told me for fresh embryo transfer this time. So fresh embryo transfer have success rates or not and my doctors decision is correct or not.
I am pregnant 48 days but doctor says no heartbeat found doctor says this is not good she told to abortion what to do.
Water birth, as revolutionary as it might sound, is not a bad idea. Common in the European countries like Australia and New Zealand, many birth centres in the United States have also started installing water birth tubs. It is the process of giving birth in a warm water tub, which is said to ease the process. The logic behind this goes that since the baby stays in the mother's womb for nine months in a water sac, therefore, birthing in a similar environment is better for the baby and less complex. Many obstetricians believe that this also prevents any kind of foetal complications.
There are both benefits and risk of water birth. They are as follows:
Benefits of water birth:
Water labour and water birth has the following advantages for the mother and the baby.
For the mother:
- The warm water provides mobility and comfort to the mother. The mother is also at a spontaneous position in water to change her location and deliver the baby.
- Pressure on the abdomen is decreased. Buoyancy helps in the efficient contraction of the uterine walls and it improves blood circulation, which again gives better supply of oxygen to the uterine muscles. The baby is provided with sufficient amount of oxygen while the mother endures lesser pain.
- Birthing in water helps in conservation of energy on part of the mother. The immersion helps to reduce collision with gravity and gives support to the mother's weight. This energy produced helps in coping with the uterine muscle contractions.
- The process of labour becomes more productive as it gives relaxation to the mother. While the mother calms down in the water, her hormones start working better and in turn the process is accelerated. The water also helps in soothing the pelvic muscles.
- The immersion helps in lowering the level of blood pressure and in reducing anxiety.
- Stress is hugely reduced as the mother is at ease and this helps in producing endorphins that serve as pain inhibitors.
For the baby:
- The baby gets a similar environment as the amniotic sac which helps in the birthing process gets added support.
- The stress of birth is greatly reduced.
Risks of water birth:
- There remains a risk of water embolism that is when the water enters into the mother's bloodstream.
- If the mother has herpes, this practice should not be followed as herpes spreads in water faster.
- This should be avoided in case of excessive bleeding and any kind of maternal infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Copper T. Ka result hamesha positive rehta h. Ya iske negative signs bhi hai. Ye kis trh se achi h or kis trh se harmful. Kya ye sbke liye beneficial hai?
Hi Doctor, I am 23 years old. I was married 2 years ago. My husband is in air force. He often came home. First year of our marriage we don't want to have baby. So we use protection (condom). After one year we want a baby so we avoid protection. But after one year I still can't conceive. Many times we get intimate on the peak time of the maturation cycle (12-18 th day). But still I am not pregnant. Both of us, have done our tests. But all the reports are normal. Please suggest me something doctor which increases my fertility. I want a baby. Please help me.
I am 25 years old lady. I have sivier stomach pain during periods. And vomiting also. What will I do for this?
Apart from affecting your memory, health and looks, sleep deprivation can lead to decreased sex function as well. People who have trouble sleeping have a difficult time coping with their relationships as with almost all aspects of their lives. Similarly, in the modern world of continuous work pressure and fast paced lifestyle, stress generally takes away all the energy required to enjoy a fulfilling sex life.
The following are some of the ways chronic sleep disorders and stress may affect your sex life:
- Mood swings: Sleep disorders often lead to perpetual mood swings. It can make a person grumpy and quarrelsome. If you're sleep deprived, you may get very agitated even by minor stress. This can hurt interaction between you and your partner, leading to a disruptive relationship in the bedroom.
- Anxiety: Increased levels of anxiety and stress attributed to lack of sleep can lead to loss of sexual function and even sexual disorders at times. Lack of sleep generally decreases your experience of positive emotions, which may lead to pessimism and subsequently lack of sexual interest.
- Decreased social activity: Lack of sleep may decrease your likelihood of engaging in social interactions. People with sleep disorders usually avoid social engagements, as they believe it may disrupt their sleep patterns. They rearrange their sleeping patterns by avoiding social interactions, which leaves them with lesser opportunities to meet with people of the opposite sex, thereby affecting their sex lives.
So, what you should do?
- Focus on getting rid of other stressful issues from your life: Common tensions of your daily life and everyday issues like the normal household chores, and your duties and responsibilities towards your family often leave you too exhausted to spend time with your partner. Moreover, getting preoccupied with social commitments also minimises the time available for just the two of you.
- Go to sleep and wake up at roughly the same time everyday to tune your sleep cycle. Avoid waking up late into night as far as possible.
- Avoid afternoon sleep or take only a nap.
- Don't take heavy foods, big and late meals.
- Eat at least 2-3 hrs before sleep.
- Avoid coffee and tea in the night.
- Don't get glued to the tv, computer, or mobile till sleep time. Shut them down 30 mins. before retiring to bed.
- Read something calming, meditate, or listen to quiet music just before sleeping.
- Regular workouts helps you get good sleep.
- Avoid serious discussions, work or complex decisions 2-3 hrs before sleep. If any of them bother you much, jot them down on a paper. That will lighten your mind help you get better sleep.
If sexual problems and concerns make you sleepless, seek help from a sex counselor. If your sleep problems are due to work in shifts or night-only shifts, take the help of a specialist in sleep problems. This way you can overcome sexual problems arising out of sleep disturbances, and have an improved sex life. For proper sleep one should do regular exercise and yoga and pranayama. It will improve the quality of the sleep and sex life.