Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Radiologists in India. You will find Radiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Radiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Radha Krishna A
Diagnostic X- Ray
Bone Densitometry Procedure
Uterine Artery Embolization
Interventional Diagnostic Procedures
Angiography Radial Approach
Submit a review for Dr. Radha Krishna AYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from slip disc problem since 15 years, now pain is unbearable and there is very much stiffness in my left leg unless to walk since last week, what is the cure please help me out, is there any treatment without surgery or I have to go through surgery process, is surgery is only solution and hie much it is successful. I am 38 years old and my weight is 120 kg.
Is spect scan and bone scan are same or different. Dr. advice for spect scan. Having prb of disc dessication at l4l5s1 level from last 4 years worse. Sitting standing problem. Walking pain worse. Only feel good while sleeping. Is it necessary spect scan. .i already did mri. which shows disc dessication and scoliosis toward left side. Left leg paining.
Hi Sir, I want to go to gym. I have suffered from slip disk a year ago at my back. Can I lift weights?
Your ankle may get injured at any point in time, sometimes it can be driven by sudden trauma or injury or it may find its virtual roots into such serious problems like venous insufficiency, arthritis, heart disease and so on. When a complaint of the swallen ankle is made by a patient, at first before prescribing anything homoeopathic treatment follows a procedure of detailed investigation to manage it.
There are basically two types of treatments for swollen ankles. In the case of swollen ankles aggravated by some kind of injuries, arthritis homoeopathic medicines work independently while if any vital organ is involved in the swallen ankle, homoeopathic treatment would act there as a support to other medicines.
Homoeopathic Remedies For Swollen Ankles:
The most effective homoeopathic medicines for swollen ankles are as follows
- In the case of dropsical swelling over ankles: Apis Mellifica and Apocynum are the first to be named in this series. These are effectively used when one is found with dropsical swelling due to an accumulation of excessive fluids in the tissues. When the ankle gets swollen due to certain kind of injury it is preferable to use Apis Mellifica. On the other hand, dropsical swelling of ankles soon after cardiac diseases are likely to be treated with Apocynum.
- For Swollen Ankles Due To Arthritis: Where the ankle swelling is owing to arthritis, doctors generally prefer to prescribe Ledum Pal in such cases. The characteristic symptoms of this type of ankle swelling are hot and painful ankles. Ledum Pal has the reputation for working substantially in such cases.
- About The Top Grade Homeopathic Medicine For Swollen Ankles: Arnica is the most popular homoeopathic medicine for swollen ankle owing to injury. Arnica works wonderfully in resolving the swelling and reconciles the painful symptoms arising out of the injuries to the ankle.
- In Case Swollen Ankles Resulting From Sprain: Sometimes overstretching of the ligaments may lead to a sprain as the ligaments hold the joints in a place. Sprain ankle can be cured successfully with one of the most excellent homoeopathic medicines called Ruta. Besides curing sprain ankle, it also appears helpful in case of lameness or weakness in ankle joint. For its added effectiveness Ruta has been ranked among the best medicines for Swollen ankles.
- For The Ankle Swelling Due To Varicose Veins: If the ankle swells due to the varicose veins, there is a medicine called Hamamelis which works very fast in treating ankles swelled for varicose veins. If swelling happens due to varicose veins you may have come through the symptom like cutting pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Please advice some treatment for bulging of disc I tried everything possible. Visited all type of doctor, did physical exercise and massage as well but still pain persists.
I am 55 year, last 4 month back Dr. Report slip disk Dr. Suggest me complete rest. I am admitted in hospital 9 day. Some relief but now also problem I can not sit more than 1 hours. If I seat both leg heavy & just. I cannot put my leg in ground
Sir my mom suffering from pain in almost all of the body specially in the backside, headache is there and also some sort of problem in breathing. Her protein is 9.8,albumin is 3.0,globulin 6.8,crp, alp,creatinine, vit D all are normal. Her MRI report says "study revels central & bilateral paracentral disc herniations with annular tear at L4-L5 and L5-S1 levels with thecal compression & bilateral traversing nerve root impingement. Mild retrolisthesis of L4 over L5 vertebral body is noted. There are degenerative osteophytes & disc desiccation as described in the text. Sir please tell me how can I treated her, doctor advice her tab maxgalin and accuvin what is the problems she can relief or not or any serious concern. Please help Sir.
Breast cancer prevention begins from the adoption of healthy habits, which include limiting the consumption of alcohol, performing regular exercises and so on. When you are worried about breast cancer, you may be wondering what steps you could take for its prevention. The good news is that little changes in lifestyle can aid in reducing the risk factors, even when you have a family history of breast cancer, which cannot be altered.
Steps to minimize the risk of breast cancer
Lifestyle alterations have been proven to reduce the chances of breast cancer even in women with high risk. You can take the following steps for the prevention of breast cancer.
- Limit the consumption of alcohol: The more alcohol you drink, the higher is the risk of developing breast cancer. The general recommendation is therefore, limiting it to even less than 1 serving per day as even the smallest quantity can contribute to increasing the risk of breast cancer.
- Stop smoking right away: There is an evident link between smoking and the risk of having breast cancer, especially for premenopausal women. Plus, staying away from smoking is one of the best things you could do for maintaining your overall health.
- Try to maintain a healthy weight: When you are overweight or obese, it can invariably increase your risk of having breast cancer in the near future. This is of immense significance, if you suddenly gain weight after menopause.
- Take part in regular exercising: Physical activity can help you to have a healthy weight, which in turn aids in preventing the chances of breast cancer. The Department of Health and Human Sciences advises each and every individual to take part in 150 minutes of moderate aerobic exercise in a week or 75 minutes of moderate activity coupled with 30 minutes of strength training exercise at least twice a week.
- Breastfeeding can protect you: The longer you breastfeed, the greater is your protection against breast cancer.
- Avoid excess exposure to radiation as well as pollution: Though it is not in your hands, but you should try to limit your exposure to environmental pollution. Medical imaging procedures, like computerized tomography scan, make use of high-intensity radiation. There are numerous researches that show that there is an evident link between breast cancer and radiation exposure.
Follow these few tips to reduce your risk of developing breast cancer and lead a healthy life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi Sir, My age 30 yrs, and single .Normally my waist of front part is hard and high to stomach part. When I eat and drink then waist part high and hard so I face problem after eat food. I exercise in morning but no. Soft my hard part. Now I have slip disc problems, and headaches, legs pain.
Breast cancer is a type of cancer which occurs due to the development of cancerous cells in a person's breasts. Women are usually affected by breast cancer and breast cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer after skin cancer. Usually fatal if not diagnosed in its early stage, breast cancer is a very serious medical ailment. Read on more to find all about the different symptoms, causes, preventive measures and treatment of breast cancer.
Breast cancer has a few distinct characteristics and if you have a few or all the following symptoms you could be more likely to suffer from breast cancer.
a) The formation of a lump in your breast which is different from the surrounding tissue and usually more thickened.
b) The discharge of bloody fluid material from the nipples.
c) Sudden change of the size, shape and appearance of the breast.
d) Certain distinct changes to the skin over the breast for example an indentation in the skin similar to that of a dimple.
e) Appearance of an extra nipple which is inverted.
f) If the darkened area around the nipples known as the areola is flaking or peeling off.
Studies and researches remain inconclusive on what causes breast cancer. Breast cancer occurs due to abnormal division of the cells located in the breast which over time accumulate and form lumps. They
might spread to other parts of the body. Breast cancer is caused mainly due to a complex interaction of personal genetics, environment and lifestyle choices. Breast cancer can also be caused due to genetics as about 5% to 10% of cases are due to gene mutations which pass onto generations.
3. Risk factors
There are certain factors which increase the probability of contracting breast cancer. Increasing age, personal and family history of breast cancer, obesity, radiation exposure, pregnancy at an older age, post-menopausal hormone therapy are some of the factors that increase the chances of breast cancer.
Several forms of surgical methods exist to treat breast cancer. Depending on the condition and spread of the disease a suitable surgery is performed. These include mastectomy, lumpectomy, axillary lymph node dissection and removal of both breasts. Other forms of treatment include chemotherapy or the use of high doses of drugs to destroy cancerous cells. Radiation therapy where X-rays are used to destroy the cancer cells is also effective.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!