Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Radha JaykumarYour feedback matters!
Sir I have dark sports in the bottom of the eye sir. I used so many costumes its not working. What should I do sir.
Sir/Madam I eat do much food but my weight is not increase. Sir I feel tired with small workout . I think that warm/kide in my stomach. It stopped my growth. What I do to remove these from my stomach. Thank you.
How I loose my weight in 2 weeks. please tell me how it is possible. I like to loose upto 15 20 kg. please tell mee what o do fr loose my weight.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am boxing player. My efficiency is not up to the mark. I Am getting tired soon. I Am sweating too much and getting tired too fast. How can I manage my efficiency.
I am 29 years old & I'm trying for pregnancy my last day of period was 1st sept & I miss my period this month yesterday I do normal sonography & my doctor write pcos in both side I'm confused is m pregnant or not.
I am having continuous urination, weakness, cant sleep, but urine report was normal also the sugar report was normal. what should i do?
I have pain on my back since I have joined bpo. I need to know how pain will go away. I need proper medication or exercises. Also let me know some ointment too.
I'm an 18 years old male. I have this acne problems since I was in my teenage and its keeps on coming and going since then. In recent years, it has grew on my skin noticeably, like literal clusters of acne and blemish. I have been using face wash and cream to get rid of it but nothing helps, it grew back eventually.
Hello sir, my age is 19 year and my height is low 4'9" My mind concentration is low and I have not remember anythings.
Gum disease begins with the growth of bacteria in your mouth and it may end with loss of teeth. Thus, the severity of gum disease or periodontitis should not be underestimated. Tooth loss mainly happens due to the destruction of the tissue which surrounds the teeth.
Types of gum disease:
- Gingivitis: Gingivitis is basically the first stage of periodontitis. It causes bleeding from the gums and also causes immense pain in the teeth.
- Periodontitis: In periodontitis, the gum and teeth separate. A gap is formed between the two which may cause debris to accumulate in the space and cause other infections.
Causes of gum disease:
The exact cause of gum disease is not known but here are some of the possible causes:
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause and puberty are just some times the gums become more sensitive and gingivitis develops.
- Illnesses: Cancer, HIV, diabetes and other illnesses may cause problems with the immune system and damage the gums. This is an example of how gingivitis is caused as a complication of other disorders.
- Bad habits: Smoking causes gum disease as you may already know.
- Poor oral hygiene: Not brushing and flossing may lead to accumulation of food materials in the mouth causing gum diseases.
- Family history: Family history is also a major contributing factor to what may cause gum disease.
The treatment prescribed for gum disease depends how deep it is set and whether it is a case of gingivitis or periodontitis. Here are the possible treatments for gum disease:
- Professional dental cleaning: This is the most common treatment used in the early stages of gum disease. In fact, dental cleanings are usually used to prevent it and are used as soon as tartar and plaque buildup.
- Scaling and root planing: This is also a type of cleaning except that it needs to be done under a local anesthetic as there is a certain degree of pain involved in the procedure.
- Surgery: Surgery is also sometimes used to remove the infected pockets and put the gums back in their original place.