Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RadaYour feedback matters!
I am 54 years old. For the last 5 days, I have swelling in my mouth. I am unable to eat and swallow anything and feeling restless. Please advise
My mom is having gums problem or disease known as gingivitis. Her gums are appearing bright red colour and blood also come from it.
I had a problem in my teeth they normally used to pain when I take any hot or cold things I have a sensitivity in my teeth so I used different kinds of toothpastes.
I am 16 year old. I can't eat cold or spicy things. When I eat something like that too much pain in my teeth. What can I do?
I am suffering from a fever and heavy headache please give some interaction to how I'm suffer to this sickness And also my teeth become sensitive give me some interactions to how I will prevent this kind of sickness.
Sir I am 55 years old I am suffering from mouth ulcer, infection since last 3 months I had consult with ent. Dr. They have given me hexagel ointment, Gumex, n some vitamin tabs but I am not filling good. Pl advise me what to do or prescribe some a/biotic medicines to overcome the problem please. Expecting your early reply.
Sir, My problem is that, mere daat ke masure se blooding hote rehta h daily subah subah jab mai so ker uthata hu to mujhe eske liye domestic upchar btaiye please, ya koi past yesa sujest kre jisase meri ye problems solves ho jaye. Thanku.
My 2 Year baby got cavity in his four his front teeth. We have started brushing him at night and applying GC Tooth Mousse daily. So the situtaion is under control but since he is still in his teething phase whenever we try brushing him. His gums bleeds as he is reclutant due to pain in the gums. Pls advise how to handle and brush a 2 Y baby. Also what are the chances of his permanent teeth carrying cavities also. Thanks
Hello. I have a tooth problem. There is always a bad breath problem. I have recently clean my all tooth and using colgate total toothpaste. And I have smoking habit also. Can you pls suggest how to get rid of bad breath.
Hi Doctor, I am 52 years old, my wisdom teeth are loosening, it looks like it might fall off anytime. What do I do to get it fixed?
A sparkling set of shiny white teeth can make a smile more appealing and infectious. Yellow teeth can be extremely embarrassing and annoying. The important dental tissues that make up a tooth include the Enamel, Dentin, Cementum and the Pulp, of these four tissues, the enamel (the white and hard teeth surface) and the dentin (pale brown) are responsible for the tooth colour. Any damage to these two tissues bring about teeth discolouration and factors that contribute significantly towards yellowing of teeth include:
- Poor dental care and hygiene like improper and inadequate flossing and brushing techniques.
- Unhealthy lifestyle habits like chewing of tobacco and betel nuts, smoking, excessive consumption of alcohol, tea and coffee.
- Certain medical conditions and treatments (chemotherapy and radiation) can adversely affect the dentin and the enamel. Antihistamines are also known to stain the teeth. It is best to avoid mouth washes containing Cetylpyridinium Chloride.
- With age, the enamel tends to thin naturally exposing the dentin that lies underneath it.
- Fluoride intake in excess can stain and discolour the teeth.
- Yellow or discoloured teeth can also be genetic.
Yellow teeth, though frustrating, can be fully treated. The mode and success of the treatment is largely influenced by the extent of the teeth discolouration.
- Avoid smoking and chewing of tobacco as much as possible. Control the intake of drinks and foods that can stain and discolour your teeth.
- Practice healthy dental hygiene. Brush your teeth twice daily.
- Some whitening agents (over-the-counter) can be effectively used to treat yellow teeth.
- Dental veneers are a great way to deal with yellow teeth.
- For a healthy set of white teeth with pearly shine, consult a dentist every six months.
In addition, several natural and homemade remedies can also prove to be beneficial
- Nothing can treat yellow teeth more effectively than baking soda. Brushing your teeth with toothpaste mixed with baking soda (about a quarter teaspoon) can do the yellow teeth a world of good. Using a mixture of baking soda with vinegar (white), lemon juice and hydrogen peroxide is an effective natural remedy.
- A healthy practice to get rid of yellow teeth is to rub the teeth with orange peel every night.
- Rubbing the teeth with Strawberry paste will help to reduce the yellow stain greatly.
- The benefits of lemon are known to all. Brush your teeth with a mixture of lemon juice and salt. Wash it off after a few minutes and the yellow tinge will be a thing of the past.
- Charcoal, Apples and Basil leaves are powerful natural ingredients to treat yellow teeth.
Your smile is precious! Do not lose it to yellow teeth.