Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Great suggestions and to the point, also I'm grateful for the clear direction provided.
Hi, my son is four years old, he is very active and sharp. He is very naughty at home. He loves school, he learns things and he also wants to learn more. But the big problem is that he does not talk to his teachers. He doesn't utter a word. I have seen it myself. He has does the same in pre school also I thought when he starts his proper school he shall be fine. But no he does not say anything not even yes or know. Kindly help me in this.
My 1 year 7 month old child have trigger thumb on right hand since last month should it be cured by itself or it need any surgical intervention?
Hello sir I blessed with twins girl & boy they both suffering cold cough last 10 days I consult doctor but no result nd my son also suffering from urinary infection what should I do is this viral? Are allergies can you please help me.
My daughter's age is five and half years but she still lisps some words like speak k to t what should I do. Please suggest me. Thanks.
My daughter 2+ still she wont speak, she utter words but can not connect or complete the words. Very active but wont respond for our call. Any help.
My daughter aged 10 year is suffering from slow stomach pain since last one month. Her pain starts at morning and remain for 5 to 10 mins and similarly after taking lunch and dinner for 5 to 10 min. I have done ultrasound test and it was normal. But last three days she could not able to sleep and her stomach pain going continue. Please advise me what to do?
Any one in the world does'nt want a white teeth?
These are the two wishes makes the tooth paste business as number one in the world.
Every one should know why there are so many shades of teeth.
Does a yellow teeth means ugly teeth.
The colour of your teeth is an optical phenomenon. It depends on the thickness of the enamel. The inner layer of the tooth is called dentin, which is yellow in colour. If the overlying enamel is thin the colour of dentin is visible through the enamel giving the tooth yellow colour. If the enamel is thick the underlying dentin is not visible so tooth appears white. The whiteness of tooth depends on the thickness of enamel. Genetic also plays a role. Usually a fair complexioned person will have yellow shade and a dark complexioned person will have white shade.
So the colour of your teeth is not going to be changed permanently by your tooth paste.
Yellow or white teeth keep it clean.
My daughter was always want to sip her fingers in her mouth. We tried to stop it many times. But we can't. Kindly tell why she s doing like this? & how to prevent this?
She is 9 years old. But even now she has bed wetting problem while sleeping in night. How can we get rid of her this problem.
I have 10 month old baby. He has teeth. He bites me very much during feeding. I give him curd, soup, daal etc. But inspite this he bites me very much. Its very painful. How can I deal with it. Please give me some suggestions.
What is the reason behind that a baby below six month should be fed with breast milk only for the first six months before given proper food to him/her.
My Baby age is 4.2 Month old and she is still under 5 kg, I have concerned about below issue 1.) Not gaining weight 2.) Too much urine a day (Normal colour) 3.) Potty colour is green I am worried and please suggest
Sir/ Madam, my daughter 6 years of age is suffering from asthma and eczema problem. After giving nebulization (Asthalin, duolin) from last 3 years we have consulted Ayurveda doctor, it is 10 days now. With the change of climate her condition has become very bad. She cough continuously with vomiting. Sir what shall we do. Can we give her nebulization along with Ayurveda medicine or will it cause some side effect.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.