Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rabia
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RabiaYour feedback matters!
My daughter age of 22 facing the problem of bedwetting while sleeping at night from childhood. I consulted with doctor few years back. He said it will stop with passage of time. But she still wet the bed. We are going to plan her marriage. Which medicine should I give to her to stop bed wetting.
The practice of drinking cold milk during this fast/ this day has its origins in science. Sharad ritu (Autumn season = Ashwin & Kartik maas) brings in very hot days and cool nights. During such weather, ‘pitta’ or acidity or the body heat becomes predominant in our body. Consumption of milk & rice flakes is a good remedy for ‘pitta’.
- There is also a close connection between the moon and the Sharad Purnima day – the moon is believed to be close to the earth on the day and it is believed that moon’s rays contain nourishing elements. People believe that as the moon is nearest to the earth on the day and as moon’s rays has several curative properties it will be helpful to human beings. So people spend the evening under moonlight.
- Chandra, the moon god, is associated with herbs and medicine in Hinduism. The rays are believed to be associated with mental health, Depression, Emotions, Mood Swings, Cold, Phlegm, Asthma, Distress, Insomnia, Weak Left eye, Breasts and womb effected in Astrology. The rays being cooling in nature suppress the body heat.
- The showering of Bhakti Raas on the Sharad Purnima night by Krishna on Gopis and Radha has been the main theme for poets and philosophers and still continues to attract the fantasies of common man. The Sharad Purnima night is also seen as the night of love and couples come out at night to face the moon and express their love. Therefore, Sharad purnima becomes the night of pure unconditional love and meditation.
- Meditation for at least 5 minutes in front of the "moon amrit shower" brings peace and health to the mind and the body ( The ideal timing for meditation tonight is 8.50 pm to 12.10 am).
I am married recently and I do not want to conceive early so I thought of taking an injection which prevents pregnancy for 3 months .but others says that it has side effects and I may become too lean .can you suggests which is good for me with out sideecfects.
I had sex last month. After that I had my regular periods. Are there any chances of pregnancy? Please reply soon.
I have one blockage fallopian tube. Second is normal. My husband is azoospermic. I want issue resolved. I got married 10 yrs ago. I got 3 times iui. But it fail. please help me what I do.
Hi Sir please tell me How many times a day Gynaset tablet for early period. As I have to finish my period before 5th of nxt month. How many times a day for delay or postpone to period. Pls share your valuable answer .
Is it safe to use pantocid the tablet during pregnancy? If not is there a better tablet that can be used?
Scratching a mosquito bite is your body’s response to the saliva that the female mosquito leaves behind after sucking your blood. Itching a mosquito bite inflames and irritates the skin further, causing your immune system to try even harder to fight off the foreign substance (mosquito saliva). This, consequently, results in more inflammation, and an itchy bump that refuses to go away.
Excessive scratching should be avoided as it can cause your skin to break and leave behind a scar called dermatofibroma. This small ball-shaped scar mark can appear wherever the mosquito bites. You can also end up with post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, which is basically a brown spot that appears on your skin when you scratch a lot. Further, scratching a mosquito bite can also lead to infection as bacteria from under your fingernails get injected into the bite, thereby infecting it.
Instead of scratching the mosquito bite, here are 2 ways to get respite from the itch, while avoiding the damage that it can cause to your skin.
1. Rub it with lemon
Lemon (or lime) contains citric acid, which has itch relieving properties. The next time a mosquito bites you, cut up a lemon into pieces and rub a piece gently on the affected area. You can even squirt some lemon juice on the bite to relieve itching.
2. Apply vaporub on the itchy area
Rubbing vaporub on your skin is another way to stop the itch. It contains ingredients like peppermint, eucalyptus oil or menthol, which possess itch-relieving properties. Moreover, the scent of a vaporub can be helpful in keeping mosquitoes away, consequently preventing mosquito bites.
The next time you feel the need to scratch a mosquito bite, don’t do so; instead try the above two alternatives for instant relief.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.