Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Raaj NakhulYour feedback matters!
My mother age is about 60 years. I want to do her routine blood test. Please tell the blood test to do
FOR diabetic am not taking medicine .some years before I took. But forget the name . And for thyroid I took eltroxin 50 daily one.
How to improve digestion problem. Is this problem restrict body growth.. please provide me some medical cum natural solutions. How to improve body growth.
Dear sir, I have pain in heart arm side slowly slowly 8-10 days. I checked sugar by chemist something 30 time within 6 months and found maximum 112 after meal. I am on dieting last 5 months. Only one time eat the food in lunch but now I am i eating the food two times. I have fever during daiting and I went to max hospital and face my fever to dr. sandeep sahay and checked same tests found same vitamins(B)and other vitamins. Take same medicine and resolve my fever problem. But now I have heart pain. so plz.tell me what I do...
Easy to treat but difficult to clinically differenciate hypoglycemia from malarial drug mefloquin toxicity. Treat both on emergency basis. Look for electrolyte imbalance, b. S. And an ecg.
I am a 65 yrs old male. Taking lodoz 2.5 for bp for many years. What are the harmful effects of lodoz 2.5 and what medicine can I can take alternately for bp.
My daughter is 17 year old and observed that both the foot near ankle area heavy swelling especially more in the months April and may. Kindly advice necessary diagnostic tests and remedy with details.
I am not been able to perform sexual intercourse with my wife nowadays, my penis does not erect properly. What should I do.
I am 29 years old I am getting headache every movement I will to decrease it but I cannot handle it more please give me some advice to stop the pain.
I want 2 know hw 2 keep my anger n depression in control as I can't change my present circumstances. My husband served me a notice of divorce after 12 years of marriage when I was staying with him. I ws forced 2 leave d house wth my son n since then I am living in a rented accommodation. I become angry n get headache which lasts for a. Couple of days, insomnia when I see him in court as we r litigating. I am unable 2 forgive him for hw he has got rid of me n my son. He doesn't want 2 pay a penny n is harassing me n my son. I want 2 keep my cool n fight d cases with him. My problem. Is that I keep ruminating about hw he Conspired against me. Tell me how can I manage 2 keep my my cool without giving too much thought 2 his misdeeds n behaviour in court. I hv understood that this marriage ws a fraud 2 extort money frm me n now he is not interested in his family. I try 2 meditate but feel my head heavy n am unable 2 focus well.
Hello All, I feel like something stuck in my throat before 2 months ago I had anxiety disorder but now i'm good is that okay if I feel something stuck in my throat from 2 Months till date no pain but tightness in throat specially when I'm hungry. It's making me worried. God bless you.
Common cold rest and lot of fluids category A
Fever paracetamol category B
above 65 yrs caution category Bplus
or low immunity,pregnancy
Severe cough/breathlessness URGENT HOSP. cate. C
For preventing fatality category C needs urgent care and hospitalization.
I am 49 years old, I am healthy person, suddenly I knows that I have dibities, 295. I did not have any body trubble till today. Please, tell me what precaution I have to get ? Thanks.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.