Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raaj NakhulYour feedback matters!
Dear sir well my mother has a breathing (asthma) she is surfing from last 30 year so please give us suggestion ?
The underrated vegetable is know for its hefty nutritional values. It is a known diuretic (which helps to remove excess water and toxins) from the system and also help in gastroinstestinal problems like flatulence(gas),indigestion and acidity. It surely makes a healing punch.
Due to penis size I do not take interest in sex so I have to grow in size for 9 inches or big for better sex enjoyable what to do and is licking of vagina good for teens of lady of 26 aged im so asking a lady nearby my house imitates me to have sex what shall I do have or not.
I am suffering with premature ejaculation. Maximum discharge time is 2 minutes. Please give me a permanent solution with proper prescription.
PMS or premenstrual syndrome affects women exactly prior to their menstrual cycle. This syndrome may have affects manifold, impacting a woman’s physical health, behavior and emotions. The condition is very common and affects more than 80% of the women before their monthly cycles begin.
The exact cause of PMS is not yet ascertained. It is believed that changes in hormones in the body can lead to PMS. Before the menses start, progesterone and estrogen levels tend to dip in the body. This hormonal dip results in anxiety, anger and irritability issues. Levels of serotonin, a chemical in the brain which affects your moods and thoughts, in the body also decrease at this time. Here are certain factors which make you prone to PMS –
- Family history of PMS
- Being subject to domestic violence
- Emotional and physical trauma
- Substance abuse
- Past history of mood disorders
The menstrual cycle lasts for 28 days. On the 14th day, egg is released from the ovaries; this is known as ovulation. The bleeding or menstruation occurs on the 28th day of the cycle. Symptoms of PMS start to show up from around the 14th day of the cycle.
PMS includes signs such as abdominal cramps, bloating, acne and sudden craving for sweet foods. Stomach disorders such as constipation and diarrhea are also common. mental disorders such as anxiety and mild depression have also been observed.
Managing PMS Symptoms-
With PMS, one can take these steps to deal with the various signs of discomfort. Here are some remedies to deal with PMS symptoms:
- Eat a balanced diet consisting of fruits and vegetables to get Vitamins and minerals in the required amounts.
- Keep yourself hydrated to ease symptoms of bloating.
- Consuming supplements of folic acid, Vitamin D and calcium can help easing the symptoms.
- Sleep for 6-8 hours on a regular basis.
- Exercise regularly to beat stress and avoid bloating.
- Try relaxation techniques to get rid of stress or at least limit stress levels.
- Some pain killers can help combat the pain resulting from muscle aches. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
We have shifted from melbourne australia, to India permanently. We have 3 kids aged 8years daughter 6 years son and 4 years son. All vaccinations as per Australian strandads are done. What about here in India, do we have vaccinate for like TB and typhoid.
I have stomach pain and soiling at periods time what will the problems arrival and what should I do for be safe and give me precautions Also.
I have been suffering from spondylitis since three years I have several headache what is the remedy I need to take to avoid pain.
My hand is beaten by a dog. I already used two injections 1 fitness 2 rabij But the pain is still continuous. What should I do?
I am 53 year old. I frequently suffer from stomach ailments (loose motion and infections). What should I do?
I have problem in my nail from last 3 years they are dissolving, losing their original form completely. And they are becoming blackish. So please suggest me best medicine or solution to solve it.
I had an asthma issue in my childhood due to which doctors told me to avoid having banana and also ghee. I don't think I have asthma now. Can I start eating those or should I avoid it completely.
Uncontrollable division of cells present in the tissue leads to the formation of a lump or mass of tissue. This mass of tissue is known as a tumor and when this condition is diagnosed in the bones of a human body, it is known as bone tumor. Most bone tumors are non-cancerous (benign) and cannot grow. However, it is still possible that the bones could be weakened and the condition could result in fractures and other such problems. The tumor replaces the normal and healthy tissue.
It is observed that cases of malignant bone tumors are much less as compared to benign tumors. Some examples of benign bone tumours include:
1. Giant Cell tumor: In this condition, the tumor affects the legs
2. Osteochondroma: This form is most common among teenagers
3. Osteoblastoma: A tumor which develops in young adults and affects the spine
4. Osteoid osteoma: A tumor that affects long bones
5. Enchondroma: Usually found in hand and feet.
As stated earlier, metastatic cancer is a form of cancer that spreads to the bone from other spots in the body. Cancers from other parts that commonly spread to the bones include breast cancer, prostate cancer and lung cancer.
It is common for bone tumors to bear no symptoms and they can only be diagnosed using an x-ray. However, a typical symptom of bone tumor is pain which:
1. Starts in the region of the bone tumor
2. Often feels achy
3. Worsens with activity
Other symptoms that might be related to bone tumors are:
1. Abnormal swelling around the bone
3. Limping, in rare cases
1. Benign bone tumors can be treated by just using medications. However, the tumours might relapse even after treatment.
2. Treatment of malignant tumor might require a number of specialists. The stage of cancer plays a vital role in the treatment.
Common treatments for bone tumor are:
1. Amputation: It is the surgical removal of all or a part of the limb and is conducted only if the tumor is large.
2. Radiation therapy: High intensity X-rays are used to kill cancer cells and treat the tumors.
3. Chemotherapy: Tumor cells which have infiltrated the bloodstream are eliminated using cancer drugs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.