Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raaj Nakhul
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raaj NakhulYour feedback matters!
Mujhe 3-4 din fever raha ab fever thik ho gaya Hai per jabse fever utra Hai pure jaw me Dard ho raha Hai teeth me Dard ho raha Hai. Should I consult to dentist?
I am 52 years woman. Suffering hot flushes due menopausal problems and skin allergies. Red patches develop with itching very frequently. Please suggest remedial suggestions. No such relief by using allopathic medicine.
I am 23 I'm getting pain while masturbation. One day I just try twice in a day immediately after first one. After that I have pain and after 4 days I again masturbate. I'm now getting little bit of pain and I'm not able to masturbate like past. I'm feeling that I can't give birth to child in future. I use soap for masturbation and watch porn for 3 hours in night continuously. I'm ejaculating like liquid (it's not thick)
Doctor, I feel water in my mouth soon I get up from sleep .also my stomach is weak .sometimes I feel headache. What should I do?
My dad is taking prescription for prostate and one medicine called Urivoid (Cipla) 25 mg is not available in the market, is there a substitute available for the same.
I am age 65 years having to doctor throat problem feeling some thing inside throat consulted ent doctor after checkup he has gave some acidity tablet but problem is un solved. what to do.?
I am 62 year, male, 5' 8'ht, 75 kg wt, had a brain tumour (parasagital meningioma) operated in 2004. I am leading perfectly healthy life with daily exercise, yoga n pranayam for 30-40 mnts. But my hands, fingers have started shivering. Kindly advise.
Hello sir. Meri 2 problems he. 1St penis size jyada bda nhi he or 2ND sex krte time jldi free ho jta hu. Koi permanent treatment ho skta he?
I am 20 year old boy. There is difficulty in sleeping I do not get proper sleep. So in morning it's difficult to focus on stuff.
Hearing that a person is HIV positive instantly makes us wary of him or her and unconsciously we may begin avoiding social interactions with them. However, HIV does not spread through the air or by water and hence there is no reason to ostracize HIV positive people. To understand how to prevent the transmission of HIV it is essential to first understand how the virus is transferred from one person to another. There are three ways in which this virus can be transmitted from an HIV positive person to another. These are:
- Through blood
- Through bodily fluids such as semen and vaginal or rectal fluids
- From a mother to a child
Keeping this in mind, here are a few ways to prevent the transferring of HIV from one person to another.
- Use only Disposable Syringes: Getting pricked by a needle that has been used on a HIV positive patient can increase your risk of suffering from the disease. Hence, insist on using a fresh needle for blood tests etc. Also ensure that the syringe and needle and destroyed after being used.
- Registered Blood Banks: In case you need a blood transfusion, get blood only from registered blood banks. These blood banks need to run HIV screening tests before collecting blood and hence are guaranteed to have only HIV negative blood as opposed to local quacks.
- Use a Condom: The only way to prevent the transference of HIV cells while having intercourse is by using a condom. This is essential not only for vaginal intercourse but for anal intercourse as well.
- Get Tested: Today, an HIV screening test can be easily done and your results are guaranteed to be kept confidential. STDs can increase your risk of getting infected with HIV or spreading it to others. Get tested regularly for STDs and insist that your partners are checked for it as well. This is crucial if you have more than one sexual partner.
- Limit the Number of Sexual Partners: The more number of people you have sex with, the higher your chance of getting infected with the virus and transmitting it to others. Remember, HIV has no overt symptoms that are visible to the naked eye.
HIV cannot be cured but it can be controlled through medication. Hence, if you suffer from this disease, follow the doctor's prescription religiously to prevent transmitting the virus to your partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.