Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R Sundar RajYour feedback matters!
My penis gets erected when I see any beautiful girl or even my sister. My penis have became very loose and rubber type. Please help.
I did not get satisfactory ans .about my qusn. I want to know the home remedy or exercise which can help me to increase sex duration .i m ejaculating within few seconds .i was having too much habit of masturbation since I get matured. When I was 13 years old I stared hand job which was too much later like twice or thrice a day.
I am 59 years old I am over weight is 129 kg I have bp and diabetic I feel tired and feel sleepy always. Please help me out.
Hi Dr! I am suffering with heavy sweat on my face and could not able to travel hot places and humidity areas please suggest me some solution. It is bothering me like any thing since child hood days.
Hi i am 21 year old female. I suddenly starting having tickling sensation in my ear specially in my left ear for last 2 weeks. I get little watery from ears every morning and I start tickling it and use ear bud finally every morning. What should I do?
Sir sex ka time only 5 second ka he. Homoeopathy medicine kitne time me effect kar sakte he or acche homoeopathic medicine ka naam btao.
Spine / backbone / vertebral column is made of 33 individual bones (vertebrae) stacked one on top of the other with intervertebral disc, tendons, ligaments, spinal nerves, muscles to provide main support to the body to allow it to stand upright.
Adult spine has natural "S" shape with 33 number of vertebrates.
1) Cervical spine (neck) = 7
2) Thoracic spine (mid back) =12
3) Lumbar spine (lower back) =5
4) Sacrum coccyx (tail) = 9
Today, cervical - lumbar spine problems have become part of life due to lifestyle.
The time tested complete treatment; cure for spinal problems is in AYURVEDIC THERAPY MEDICINES.
- medicated oil massage steam relieves muscle spasm,stiffness, pain
- medicated oil massage increases the blood flow / circulation to that area which helps in healing and maintaining proper tone of muscles
- medicated steam open the pores so that oil gets deeper to joint articulation to provide lubrication
- steam also helps to detoxify in results to make it feel light free to move
In KATI BASTI / MANYA BASTI oil helps to accumulate osteophytes (tiny bone particles like chalk dust) together .
According to Ayurvedic principles it reduces the VATA in the joint as well in body which is responsible for degeneration, pain, deterioration.
He is getting married next month but he is not satisfied with his penis size and he thinks he has a problem of premature ejaculation.
I am suffering from cold from 2 to 3 days and I am feeling a bit fever also what was the best way to get relief from this.
Addison’s disease is considered to be a life threatening and serious illness. When one suffers from this disease, the amount of hormones like Aldosterone and Cortisol reduces rapidly due to the poor functioning of the Adrenal glands. The hormones that the Adrenal glands produce are necessary for the body to function normally. To better understand what Addison’s disease is all about, below are some basic facts.
- Fact 1: Addison’s disease is often confused or linked with adrenal insufficiency. However, Addison’s disease is more of an autoimmune disorder that later leads to adrenal insufficiency, which is a hormone-related imbalance.
- Fact 2: Addison’s disease can happen to anyone regardless of their gender or age. However, genetics may also have a role to play here, as those who have someone affected with Addison’s in the family, face greater risks.
- Fact 3: While for someone it may take years for totally disrupting the hormone production, for some it may grow worse very quickly. Though it is rare, it is possible.
- Fact 4: The symptoms of Addison’s disease often get unnoticed or misinterpreted, as the disease is very uncommon. This is a rare disease that occurs in one in a million.
- Fact 5: When suspected of having Addison’s disease, the screening process doesn’t take much time. Generally, a normal blood test showing the amounts of ACTH and cortisol hormone will confirm the diagnosis.
- Fact 6: Some very common symptoms of this disease are mild to severe pain in the bones and in the abdomen, weight loss, nausea, forgetfulness, low blood pressure and lack of energy. It is these common symptoms that can point to numerous other conditions that make its diagnosis a tricky one.
- Fact-7: Sometimes, Addison's disease may cause the skin tone to become darker due to the hormonal changes. It is probably the only disease that can cause such darkening or skin discolorations of the otherwise normal skin.
- Fact 8: People who have Addison’s disease generally become dependent on the daily intake of cortisol medications or steroids. Without Cortisol, the stress hormone, the body may go into serious adrenal crisis.
- Fact 9: When overlooked for a long time or not provided with the treatment and medication when needed, Addison's disease may lead to sudden organ failure. Therefore, understanding the symptoms and opting for a blood test is essential if this disease is suspected.
- Fact 10: Lastly, Addison's disease can be easily cured and treated by introducing a few serious lifestyle changes and hormonal therapies. Sometimes when oral hormone supplements fail to get properly absorbed, injecting the supplements becomes necessary.
Studies have shown that around 140 people approximately suffers from Addison's disease out of every million. Therefore, knowing the above-mentioned facts becomes necessary for have a clear understanding of the disease which may help in dealing with it in the best way possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Endocrinologist.
I have hearing problems if any my mind catch on seconds time only this from my age at 21 from but now only recognize my prb pls help to solve my problem I have 2 kid both r normal both, age diff around 7.
In the olden days, we had food scarcity and too much physical work. So obesity and lifestyle diseases were less among people. In those times people used to eat heavily when more food was available and eat less when no food was available.
Then came the agricultural revolution era and a smart public distribution system. Food become abundant. It became impossible to change our centuries' old habit and we started eating more.
Then came industrial, it developments and opening up of markets. It created the following things:
Less physical work. Too much mental strain. Odd working hours. Availability of cheap tasty junk foods.
All these started leading to lifestyle diseases like obesity, hypertension and diabetes.
Then came the medical era (the current period), when the incidences of the above said diseases started growing out of proportions. Nowadays we have started realizing that
We are over eating. We are eating junk calories, food with high fat and salt content. We are leading a sedentary lifestyle.
We have started seeing our parents, relatives, friends getting these diseases, and we have come to know that there is no escape, since they too lead a similar lifestyle. This is the awareness era. Now availability of resources like internet and health magazines are changing people's mind to lead a healthy and fit life.
How to lead a healthy lifestyle and avoid lifestyle diseases?
Stop smoking, reduce alcohol consumption to once a week (two drinks only, it is better if avoid alcohol. Control your existing illnesses like diabetes and hypertension by dedicated dieting and regular consultation with your physician.
Physical activity: 40 minutes a day, minimum 5 days a week. Stop junk foods completely, reduce sugar, salt and oil consumption.
Sleep well (5-8 hours). Everybody has a different biological clock. A refreshing night's sleep varies from person to person. For some 5 hours is enough, for some they need 8 hours. Find out which person you are and start sleeping for the correct time.