Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. R SrinivasaYour feedback matters!
I am having swelling inside my throat, it is impossible to ingest foodstuffs easily. It pains so much. Which kind of foodstuffs must I adopt and which kind of treatment should I undergo to prevent it?
Sir l developed sudden impairment hearing in right ear my b. P was 140/100 doctor told me it may be due to nerve rupture. May it get correct (heel up)
Sinus problem Facing sinus problem sines 4 years I have consulted a doctor he suggested for an operation. So what I have to do now? Symptoms- when contact to air or when we eat sweet items its gets heavy and it will irritate me for 7-8 days so what do I do now?
Why do I keep hearing the beep sound in my ears after I listen to very loud music? The beep sound continues for about 15-20 minutes after I take offmy headphones.
I am suffering from sinusitis and am tired of taking medicines they are no good. continuous cough and cold and headaches and pain in sinus area of face. Do you have any precautions or advice I can take to improve my condition?
My yesterday report of tsh is 5.0.i was using thyronorm 50 mg .should I reduce the dosage to 25 mg. And give some solution to my constipation .i do not want diet but better medicine to clean my stomach so tht it can cure permanently.
Prevention is the single defense against noise induced hearing loss. The best, first option for protecting hearing is lowering the volume of sound at its source. Secondly, limiting the time of exposure to loud noise can reduce injury. Finally, physical protection from the noise can reduce its impact. Government regulations are designed to limit occupational exposure to dangerously loud noise. The largest burden of nihl, has been through occupational exposures; however, noise-induced hearing loss can also be due to unsafe recreational, residential, social, and military service-related noise exposures. it is estimated that 15% of young people are exposed to sufficient leisure noises (i. E. Concerts, sporting events, daily activities, personal listening devices, etc.) to cause nihl. there is not a limited list of noise sources that can cause hearing loss. Rather, it is important to understand that excessive decibel levels of any source over time can cause hearing loss.
I am 25 years old. Suddenly in my right ear, I am able to listen yess means in low voice. There is no pain but less voice is coming. What should I do.
Sir, I have soar throat since 2008, I have respiratory problem in my left nose, I always feel pain (byatha, dard) in left side tonsil and neck, when I open my mouth I heard some sound (khot khot awaj) end of left jaws. I feel less sense left side of my neck, head and also left shoulder, when I take hard or hot food I feel the food has touched end of my tongue which is not normal than other place of mouth (i have ulcer end of my tongue as per my previous doctor, E.N.T DOCTOR). I take medicine 2 years 2009 and 2010 bur nothing in development. Then I left it for its normal condition (uske bad hum doctor dekhana chhore diya). In April - 2015 go for a normal check up to same doctor, Doctor says its glocitis and give me ointment Amlexanox Oral Paste and also take medicine but nothing is development. Sir please advice what to do.
Hello, I am 28 years old I am unmarried I am suffering from some problem like mujhe gas ki bahut problem ho rahi hai chakkar aate hai bahut jaada and bahut lezy feel hota hai hands bhari lagta hai kabhi to kabhi other parts of body aur abhi blood test karaya tha to usme report nikla ki mera esr 24 hain wbc 11400 hai what hi happening to me please docter tell me I am really worried.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.