Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R SathyanarayanaYour feedback matters!
My 6 months old baby had fever and cough. And her heart sound with cough. Now she hasn't fever but cough is still disturbing. What to do sir/mam?
My baby is lactose intolerant n she is one year old. I take care of her food. No mistake in that. N she is teething but she gets loose motions very fast n dosent go without antibiotics. She is 7. 5 kg only
My son is 13 months old. Lastly we have given him vaccination in 9th month. Currently the chart says there is a dose at 12th month. But doctor said it will be given 18th month. Pls help.
I am 25 year female and a mother too for 8 month baby. I had been suffering with fever since one month and the blood tests resulted in 1: 160 widal test. Is this any serious case and what care should be taken. Right now I am on medication with monocef and ofloxacin. Please suggest me a diet.
What is c reactive protein (vitros) ? The crp value was tested to be 198 mg/l for premature baby of 8 months/Male during blood test . What might be the cause for this ? What are the effects ? This test was done as the baby had high fever of 100 - 103 . And even after 3 days the fever didn't reduce . So we took the baby to hospital, where blood and urine tests were done and crp was found to be very high, along with blood and bacteria present in urine.
Attention Deficit Disorder or ADD is a behavioral disorder that comprises impulsive behavior, inattentiveness and hyperactivity. This disorder tends to affect children more commonly, but the symptoms tend to disappear as one ages.
There are a number of symptoms for this disorder:
- Concentration problems: People affected by this disorder have problems in staying focused on routine tasks. You may have problems in listening to conversations, get distracted easily, overlook various important things and have trouble remembering various things.
- Being disorganized and forgetting things: You may exhibit symptoms such as having an extremely cluttered desk. You may also experience difficulties in completing projects and forgetting appointments. You may also lose track of time while doing important things.
- Emotional problems: Various emotional problems such as mood swings, hypersensitivity to criticism, problems in staying motivated and having low self-esteem are common signs of ADD. The disorder may also lead you to be extremely short tempered and be constantly frustrated.
- Hyperactivity: This symptom causes you to remain constantly agitated, unable to focus due to a racing mind, fidgeting constantly and talking excessively.
- Impulsivity: You will exhibit impulsive behavior such as not being able to exercise self-control, blurting out inappropriate comments and have certain addictive tendencies.
Attention Deficit Disorder can cause various problems in your life. Most of these are related to the following domains:
- Work related problems: You may constantly feel a sense of underachievement and will unable to meet your work responsibilities. You may be unable to meet deadlines, and face problems in filing paperwork.
- Relationship problems: This disorder takes a toll on your relationships such as it can create a rift between you and your family. They may feel that you are not sensitive to their concerns.
- Mental health problems: You may face various mental health problems such as drug abuse, anxiety, self-esteem issues and chronic stress.
Remedies for this disorder are:
- Get proper sleep: You should always aim to sleep for at least 6 hours every day. If you are well rested, then you will be more energetic and stress free.
- Regular exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep yourself fit and healthy. It can also help you avoid problems such as obesity.
- Improve your relationships: You should schedule time for your loved ones and engage with them. It may contribute to your overall mental well-being.
Namasthe sir. My son is 11 months old. Can you suggest me some healthy food recipes for my son. Is cerelac or forex is suggestible to feed him.
Hi, my question is to a child/new born specialist. Recently I hv been blessed with a baby girl 4 days back. I would want to know which external feed /milk is best for my baby (cow's milk, buffalo's milk or packed milk powder). Please help me on this because mother's feed is not available in adequate amount to nourish baby at this point of time.
My baby is 11mths old. He drinks milk from nipple bottle. When he had motion problems our doctor suggested we stop using the bottle and instead try cup to feed him. We tried this method but he does not drink milk. And later when we introduce nipple bottle he drinks it quickly. How do we stop feeding through nipple bottle? Please advice.
My son Is one year age what are the important cares taken in monsoon What's foods are benefits for them.
Mera beta 7 saal ka hai. Uska Dengue fever ho gaya hai. Hospital mein I C you mein admit hai. Lekin fever kami nahi ho raha hai aur PLATELETS bhi kami hoti ja rahi hai. Bilkul bhi aram nahi lag raha hai. Kya ye jaldi sahi ho jayega.
Sir/Mam my kid (boy) we never denied him what he asks. He always says I'm feared. why like that. He will be very free at home but in new place or person he will not go to them he says I'm feared. why now he is 5 years old. Pl.
I'm a nursing mother of a 6 month old baby boy. I started feeding him cerelac but most of the time I'm struggling as he don't Iike to eat at all. I want my baby to be healthy please help
Our baby is 3 months and 1 week old, she is suffering with cold , please can any one suggest me how to cure it in a easy way.
Whats the maximum amount of or valporate sodium that can be given to 2 year old baby of 15 kg weight for controlling spasms / fits? Doctor is currently giving 5 ml twice a day. I am concerned whether that is less as it was same amount when baby was 10 kg. I thought amount should increase with weight.
Any patient who is having seizures or epilepsy should take medicines regularly. A patient who has seizures and on medicine should be seizure-free for a minimum of two years before tapering of dosage. Most of the patients who become seizure free for few months or a year tries to decrease their dose on their own and sometimes stop it, that increases their chance of recurrence of seizures. It's very harmful because it affects their natural history of the disease and the seizures which could be controlled on single drug become drug resistant seizures. When a patient is considered for tapering of dosage. His drug is tapered slowly over few months.