Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R.sachideviYour feedback matters!
Hello, my name iS jyoti mishra, age 25, I have few breakout on my face aNd few dark spots and skin is very dull no clear or bright skin like I want. I am applying demelan cream at night but that too is not effective. please suggest me some good medication as I have to attend few functions in next month. TCA Skin peeling will be better option I guess.
I am suffering from pain of kidney stone it's really unbearable. I tried different treatments but still not got proper solution please tell me the best treatment.
I just got my braces on teeth on 25/07/16. My lips are hurting badly and had lot of swelling. What should I do? The lip pain is unbearable.
I am losing hair very fast. I tired many hair oils and different shampoos as well. But no result. Please tell me what should I do to stop this hair full as I am very worried about it. Some people says it is genetic. Is it true? Please help out in this problem. Are there any medicines which ll be helpful on this problem. I have mentioned my id above. Please reply.
I want to increase my weight can you pls suggest me a best medicine pls don't say to eat well though I eat well its PG food it doesn't have any carbohydrates at all.
I am very thin what should I do to make me strong and fit I don't like milk vegetables and many more I only eat potato's in vegetable So what I do?
Sir/mam many weight is too low according to my age please give me some direction to increase my weight.
Hello Dr. my monthly periods are for 5 days before but this time I have period for only 3 days. I want to is it normal? O m 35 years old please guide me. V.
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Lybrate | Dr. Pooja Chowdhary speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY