Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. R S VenkateshuluYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years old male sir i am suffering from sleep apnea the snoring problem what should I do? please advise.
I am 28 year old male. I am suffering continue migraine pain since last 2 years. Pl help me what should I do for it?
I have fits. 34years aged lady. Jerking problem. The result in m. R. I is hippocampal sclerosis. I am having tab. Divalpro 250 1-0-1. My right side have some weakness. Mainly in my hand. Difficulty in writing. What I do.
I m 28 years old male from Delhi I am suffering from migraine problem and from last 2-3 months having daily headaches in evening please help.
I am suffering from severe wrist pain. Pain is so much triggering, my whole wrist area becomes numb when it pains. Tears comes out of pain. For a minute it feels like I will die out of pain, I become helpless. This is happening from last 1 year. please help.
I am a 71 year old man, healthy, active and strong. When having sex with wife, I prolong to make her reach her climax as she has circumcised her clitoris and labia minor. It takes time. But in the bargain, my corona becomes numb PERHAPS and do not reach climax, in the end! Please tell me whether it could be from Prostate, or else?
Sometimes I have pain in half portion of my head at that time I have to grab painkiller Some Dr. Says that it is a symptoms of migraine effect stay away from hot weather.what to do
I am 21 years old boy and I am suffering from hemicranial disease for past 5 yr's I already consult to neurologist but he gave me some medicines like sensival 25mg and naprosyn 250mg I have taken these medicines at evening time but I didn't get recovery properly sometimes I am getting a lot of frustration, concentrate problem as well as constipation problem. I want to get concentrate about my further studies so please I request to all neurologist's what should I do.
I am male 31 years old suffering from grand mal epilepsy since my childhood. I am on medication since than I need to know whether there is any cure for it or not,
Hello Sir, I am getting nervous in important situations like while giving interview or giving presentation or in crowded place etc. I shiver sometimes, or I will not get words during the interview. I want to stop this. Anybody can suggest me what is the best medicine for this? Can you guide me to the right doctor? Thanks Jithin.
Hi team. Good afternoon. Am sanjana. Suffering from severe migraine since my childhood. I have consulted many doctors. But those medicines are not helpful. Would you suggest me to have operation regarding this. Am totally confused.
Hi sir/mam mjhe suicidal thought aa rhe h what should i do ? mere hands m bhi shivering ho rhi h please advice
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle such as eating well, drinking water regularly, avoiding stress and maintaining a healthy weight. Frequently, individuals develop sleep disorders due to stress or obesity.
2. Establish a regular schedule for sleep. Wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday, including weekends. Establishing a regular sleep schedule will train your body to sleep soundly on a consistent basis.
3. Avoid taking naps throughout the day. If you take a nap during the day, then you will be less tired at night, be more restless and may not sleep as deeply.
4. Abstain from smoking, drinking alcohol or ingesting caffeine because they can keep you up at night. Even though alcohol makes you sleepy, it obstructs the quality of your sleep.
5. Exercise regularly so that your body will be tired, but do not exercise for 3 to 4 hours before you go to sleep, because it may energize you.
6. Refrain from eating heavy meals for dinner, which can make you feel uncomfortable and will prevent you from sleeping well.
7. Create a bedroom that is quiet, dark and a comfortable temperature, which will promote sleep and avoid disturbances.
8. Sleep on your side with your head slightly elevated to prevent the symptoms of sleep apnea.
9. Construct a bedtime routine such as reading, meditating or bathing. Having a routine will train your body to recognize that you are preparing for sleep, which will help you to fall asleep easier.
10. Use your bedroom for sleep only. Do not work or do any other tasks in your bedroom if possible. If your bedroom is used only for sleep, then you will associate the room with sleep, which will aid in falling asleep faster and sleeping deeply.
11. Get out of bed and engage in a non-stimulating activity, such as reading until you feel sleepy again. Sometimes lying in bed when you are not able to sleep makes it more difficult to feel sleepy.