Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.S.Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. R.S.KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 25. I have high levels of triglycerides. How to get normal levels suggest me diet and do's and do not.
I have a excessive sweating problem. I told some Dr. But they called its natural. But it gives me more problems, because of sweating my hand, legs, underarms and other parts of body are always stiki. What I can do?
1.After pep course is completed when should I test for hiv 2. After my pep course is completed I have done a test after 2 days and it was negative does it mean pep has worked.
I'm 39 years old female. For a few days I have pain on the left side of stomach. I'm taking meftal and there is relief but sometimes the pain revives. Please suggest some medicine or let me know if there's anything serious. I'm worried because people keep telling me about various serious diseases. Also please recommend some healthy diet. Thanks.
I'm 51 your old my problem is why I go fr walk in morning I suffer a lot of plain cuff white colour n vomit several times in morning. I'm taking insulin 25 morning n 18 at night also taking Jake's 50/500 once sugar remains 190/260 pp n also taking thyrocouy 50. N blood pressie 100/140 taking arbitel 40 sir suggest me.
My bf had oral sex with me before 2 days. And during that vaginal fluid gets into his mouth but he spit it immediately. After that is there any chances of having HIV transmission. But I don't know I have HIV or not. What to do?
Drinking milk while having cold is good for health? But drinking milk with turmeric powder and pepper powder will help to decrease cough? Kindly tell me.
Our survival is solely reliant on the working of the heart. It is this that makes the prospect of a heart failure so fatal and so terrifying. Notwithstanding what the heart evokes, a heart failure is not indicative of a defunct heart; but only a situation when the heart pumps weaker than what is generally deemed as natural. Consequently, the blood flows at a slower rate to the heart and the body that in turn increases pressure in the heart. The oxygen that is produced by the heart in such a scenario is scanty and insufficient for the body.
body responds with its own defense mechanism, as the heart, in an attempt to hold more blood, stretches its chambers. Though this strenuous effort may keep the blood moving, it would gradually and inevitably weary the heart with all the effort. Subsequently, the kidney responds by retaining more salt and fluid in the body. These fluids may accumulate in different parts of the body, mainly in the legs, feet, ankles leading to congestion in the body. This very condition in medical terminology is referred to as congestive heart failure.
Different causes can contribute to the onset of such a fatal condition. Some of them are
- Coronary artery disease: In such a condition, the arteries supply insufficient amount of oxygen and blood to the heart. Subsequently, the heart receives scanty amount of nutrients and oxygen.
- Heart attack: The sudden, unanticipated blockage of the coronary artery and the ensuing stoppage of the flow of the blood lead to a heart attack. The heart muscles are damaged in such a case and prevent the proper functioning.
- Diseases: Though the term may be generic and over expansive, most of the ailments which people suffer from tend to manifest themselves by posing a potential threat to the functioning of the heart. A high blood pressure, kidney disease, even a thyroid disease can cause congestive heart failure.
Every disorder is preceded by certain symptoms, and congestive heart failure is no different. Some of them are
- Fatigue: This is one of the most perceptible symptoms of congestive heart failure. One of the earliest premonitions of an impending heart failure is a nagging sense of weariness and lethargy.
- Swelling: As the condition is characterized by accumulation and build-up of fluids in various part of the body, swelling is an inevitable symptom of this condition and a clear indication of the ailment.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.